The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2009, HannahEvelle

Old 07-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Well done & congratulations bro Ethanas on your sticky post!!

A simple & great guide but now the difficult task begins to get ppl to read it b4 posting in the main!

Kudos to you bro!!

Last edited by asknot3; 07-04-2005 at 02:10 AM.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thenerdyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_
thanks bro! its a great guide for us newbies here.

One question. I see there is shortform for the hotels... like hotel ST or Hotel C... What do they mean?

Have done a search.. too many hits liaoz.

Will appreciate any help from any bro.

Jax, the shortform refer to the hotel name. go check out the list of hotels under hotel81

hope it is of help
Old 07-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenerdyguy
Jax, the shortform refer to the hotel name. go check out the list of hotels under hotel81

hope it is of help
Thanks bro thenerdyguy for the assist! makes me see the light liao!
Old 08-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanas
Easy.

3) Book a slot, which include settling location. Some FLs do not like to do at their lodging, but those non-locals mostly do in their hotel. Local FLs you will probably need to go to a hotel of preferance, ie those that offers transit rate. i.e. Hotel81. Having done this go to point 4 (non-local) or 5 (local)

4) If doing at the hotel the FL is staying, call them when you reach to receive room number. Go to room and proceed with business (see point 6)

5) Go to hotel of preferance, and check in then sms the FL your room. when they arrive proceed with business (see point 6)
thanks bro Ethanas! really makes the whole procedure clear. some question from a newbie though.

whats the diff in procedure If I contact the bro (threadstarter) and he arrange for the time/place/price instead of just giving me the ctc #?
Old 08-04-2005, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

That depends on FL, some FLs prefer the threadstarter to screen and assess whether their potential clients suit their preferences. Threadstarter may be their OKTs or agents or even most trusted client..
They are wary of giving their contact nos to anyone because they fear sexual harrassment thru phone.

Quote:
whats the diff in procedure If I contact the bro (threadstarter) and he arrange for the time/place/price instead of just giving me the ctc #?
Old 08-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Quote:
If he arrange for you, you don't have to worry about all the proceduals that I posted liao what.

Just go to the arranged place at the arranged time to conclude your business.

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 09-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
If he arrange for you, you don't have to worry about all the proceduals that I posted liao what.

Just go to the arranged place at the arranged time to conclude your business.
Thanks bro/s for the assist! Back from the business liaoz... Simple enough arrangement.
Old 15-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!
Additions.

Hi bros,

It seems like this thread is being well read. Therefore I'm doing some additions to it. Some of these additions are well practiced ettiques but apparently not everyone follows. So to prevent further pains to new bloods I shall list them out.

Bros who do not agree with these ettiques please reply here or PM me. Thanks!

Foundamentals

Exchange of contacts
Newbie bros with some contacts and wants to exchange only. Since you are new and nobody knows you or can verify you are genuine.

Please at least write some FRs on your contacts. OR better get a respectable senior to verify them for you.

There are many ways number collectors can cheat contacts of us, it is expectable that we are wary of exchanging or people who just want to exchange and not sharing their contacts. (credit to Lawry pls see his reply to one such exchanger.)

Sharing of Contacts not belonging to you
This is a very sensitive issue. Many contacts bros got are directly from FLs, if we share them (giving them out) to you please have the basic courtesy of asking us for permissions if you want to share with others. Please also give credits where it is due.

Nothing more irritating to suddenly have FLs calling us and basically scolding us for passing their number out and thus getting them in trouble (ie being harrassed, OKT hassling them etc etc).

You can safely assume that when we give you contacts we do not want those pass around without our knowledge!

Giving Thanks
When we reply to your pm and giving you contacts, please at the very least pm back with a thank you. I personally have bros just disappeared after I give out contacts, no word of thanks, no FRs, nothing.

Please reply with a thank you, at least we know you received our contacts, and our effort is appreciated.

Showing this site to FLs
This point is not agreed by all bros, but at least in my opinion I reckon I need to add it. Please do not sabo the FR writers by showing what is written about the FLs in the forum. Please don't do this.

I've an FL telling me someone actually printed the FR out to show them. On the field experience WILL be different depending on individuals, chemistry, and how they FLs likes you.

So use FRs as a basic guide and not to expect everything that happen to one bros to pressure the FLs to give you the same thing. Attitude, look, and FJ rating can be taken as it is. BUT things that involves feelings like GFE, should not be taken as a must. What I feels like GF experience might not be the same as you. AND the FL might like me better than you.

Cheers thats about all I can think off I will add more as bros give me inputs.

Thanks.

Last edited by Ethanas; 15-04-2005 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Last minute point changes
Old 15-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 20
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Well done bro Ethanas, you have set a precedence for every bros to follow, and true enough that this is the unspoken ettiques of a samster. Key to survival in the forum.
Old 15-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder if there is any way of moving the "additions" (post 55) to link with or immediately follow post #1?

The fear is it might be missed by some and as it is many miss this sticky to start with.
Old 15-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Well done bro Ethanas, you have set a precedence for every bros to follow, and true enough that this is the unspoken ettiques of a samster. Key to survival in the forum.
Its sad to see so many newbies bros kenna zapped because of breaking of the foundamentals ettiques that most of us observed. So I posted these out. I'm sure that some bros might disagree to some of the things I've written.

Please feel free to rebute some of the points here if you do not agree. Thanks

Old 15-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 20
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its sad to see so many newbies bros kenna zapped ..
Please feel free to rebute some of the points here if you do not agree. Thanks
Nah, I am in total agreement with you.
Old 15-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Ethanas, you've done a good job!!

I am sure all Seniors and Newbies appreciate your effort. Thank you!!!

With this guide, there will be less frustrations for everyone.
Old 16-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Additions.

Quote:
Hi bros,

It seems like this thread is being well read. Therefore I'm doing some additions to it. Some of these additions are well practiced ettiques but apparently not everyone follows. So to prevent further pains to new bloods I shall list them out.

Bros who do not agree with these ettiques please reply here or PM me. Thanks!

Showing this site to FLs
This point is not agreed by all bros, but at least in my opinion I reckon I need to add it. Please do not sabo the FR writers by showing what is written about the FLs in the forum. Please don't do this.

I've an FL telling me someone actually printed the FR out to show them. On the field experience WILL be different depending on individuals, chemistry, and how they FLs likes you.
Cheers bro fo such a great help to newbies like us (we're learning everyday).

As for this point, well.... guess better not post lah....
Old 16-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Re: Additions.

Quote:
Hi bros,

So use FRs as a basic guide and not to expect everything that happen to one bros to pressure the FLs to give you the same thing. Attitude, look, and FJ rating can be taken as it is. BUT things that involves feelings like GFE, should not be taken as a must. What I feels like GF experience might not be the same as you. AND the FL might like me better than you.
Cheers thats about all I can think off I will add more as bros give me inputs.

Thanks.
Noted bro, thanks for the tips.. GF feeling is all individual mah.. and bro Ethanas so yandao of course more lor!

Dun act stupid and print out FR then expect same treatment. IMHO, FL also is provide service also mah. (special services lah!) If every FR same then damn sianz lor, like robot.... then confirm no GF feel liaoz..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1