The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2009, HannahEvelle

Old 18-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Additions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanas
Hi bros,
It seems like this thread is being well read. Therefore I'm doing some additions to it. Some of these additions are well practiced ettiques but apparently not everyone follows. So to prevent further pains to new bloods I shall list them out.
Cheers thats about all I can think off I will add more as bros give me inputs.
Thanks Big Bro Ethanas!
Your guide is sure helpful for me.
Me still new and learning, good to have more information.
Cheers!

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 20-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!
<updated> Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

OK since I’m pretty free this morning I’m doing some consolidation of the guides I’ve posted for easier reading.

---Start of guide---

First thing you should do as newbies is please read the stickies here in this newbie forum, it has provide you with a guide of some rules to follow. After reading them and I mean REALLY read not just go there to post "I've read" "good advices" "I'll follow" and the go make exactly the same mistake again.

Second (coming to the meat of this guide) is to follow this simple steps.

1) SEARCH - using the search function provided. The search button is located on the dark blue bar on top of the page, between New Posts and Quick Links. It also has a small downward pointing arrow. Click on that, and it will drop down a small text box. Type in this field your request (e.g. Big Boobs, Local FL). Please press enter at this time, or you can just click on the "Go" button. You can also use the advance search function too. But explaining its use will be too long for this guide.

2) READ - the FRs undoubtly be shown to you from your search. Please remember it takes time and effort to write the FRs. Not to mention cost for bros who actually go do the hunting for gems. Find one that you like and scroll to the original thread starter.

3) PM - the thread starter. To do that click on the nick, and it should drop down a list of option, the second on the list is to send a message to the person. You will want to do that so click on it. It should open a new window. On the title type in "RE: FL <insert name of FL>". On the main body of the message, type in your requests for contacts. Please be courteous (the word please should be use liberally), humble (praise the thread starter for good FR and how the FR make you steam and how you like to get the FR).

These 3 simple steps should get you your VERY FIRST FL contacts from bros here.

DO NOT make your requests as if we owe you the contacts. DO NOT KPKB if bros do not feel comfortable to give you contacts (i.e. dun give you any contacts lah). DO NOT post requests as starting post without searching first.

DO be humble. DO thank the bro that give you the contact. DO add his points if you enjoyed your bonk. DO write a FR on his thread after you tried his contact.

FL Dome Code of Ettiques

Exchange of contacts

Newbie bros with some contacts and wants to exchange only. Since you are new and nobody knows you or can verify you are genuine.

Please at least write some FRs on your contacts. OR better get a respectable senior to verify them for you.

There are many ways number collectors can cheat contacts of us, it is expectable that we are wary of exchanging or people who just want to exchange and not sharing their contacts. (Credit to Lawry please read his reply to one such exchanger.)

Sharing of Contacts not belonging to you

This is a very sensitive issue. Many contacts bros got are directly from FLs, if we share them (giving them out) to you please have the basic courtesy of asking us for permissions if you want to share with others. Please also give credits where it is due.

There is nothing more irritating to suddenly have FLs calling us and basically scolding us for passing their number out and thus getting them in trouble (i.e. being harassed, OKT hassling them etc).

You can safely assume that when we give you contacts we do not want those pass around without our knowledge!

Giving Thanks

When we reply to your pm and giving you contacts, please at the very least pm back with a thank you. I personally have bros just disappeared after I give out contacts, no word of thanks, no FRs, nothing.

Please reply with a thank you, at least we know you received our contacts, and our effort is appreciated.

Showing this site to FLs

<Deleted due to popular demand> If you want to know more about this point please check the previous posts. Thanks.

Numbers

Many newbies made this mistake. DO NOT post full numbers in the thread ever! If you die die have to well block off some of the numbers.

If you have half a brain you will know the reasons for this. This is a public forum, would you like to have people calling you in the middle of the night to ask you go to go toilet? Same is true for the FLs. Putting their numbers in the main will get her hundreds of harassing calls. So be considerate use the PM function.

----End of guide----

Thats it for now bros

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 20-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BeachM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Thanx brudder for the guide.. and thanks to the friendly ppl who are willing to share FLs wif newbies like me.. i've post 1 FR so far and more will come rolling.. thanks alot u guys rawk...
Old 21-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
maxzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro ! Very useful and detailed guide! Cheers!
Old 22-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 19
Steadyman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteadyman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteadyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

EXCELLENT WORK BRO! Sibeh ho man! Keep up d good work!!!

I just joined and wish i have discovered this site early early lah... learned a lot here...and will be contributing and sharing good stuffs here too.
Old 25-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

points taken, bro.
Old 30-04-2005, 11:21 AM
tbonto

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro

I am a newbie here. Reading the newbie rep points and your guide, at least now I understand already. Will try to be tactful....

Thanks for the info.!!
Old 03-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
bLuRbEnG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the guide I'm new here... So hope that u guys can help me out. Thanks...
Old 05-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 19
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Just known a prc student lately at TN joints, doing part time at TN when i know her now FL, small in side, boobs 34C handfull a bit soft, not pretty but still can made it,age 24. get great stuff from bros here just like to contribute my two cents worth, damage 120 but the catch is tis gals told me she looking for boyfriend...kekeke. brought her out before follow you where ever you bring, like a bit gf feeling. sent her back the next day never ask bullet M for me...PM me if want contact. if turn out not good for bros out there pls dun zap me, learn from the saying one man meats another man posion but would just like to contribute. great site
Old 23-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
martini007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

I am newbie here and find the guides very useful, thx.
Old 23-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Hi Bro ethanas...

first off, i'd like to say tat wi ur guide, you've helped lotsa newbies to go off & get FL contacts e right way... & sort of prevented unnecessary irritation to e old "birds" here... kudos to ya bro.. & hope this sticky becomes a be all & end all for newbies looking for great FL bonks....!!
Old 23-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
martini007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

hi bro ethanas,

thx vm for the guide, at least I know how to get started now, newbie here.

cheers
Old 29-05-2005, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cyan4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the guide...it really helps...
Old 30-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
shoot2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey bros,

Thanks for your advise.

A better 2morrow foe every1.

Thankyou
Old 30-05-2005, 11:53 PM
elijah36

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi! Thx a lot for the guide. Anw i am new here. Pls help me out a bit here. I would like to have some contacts. I would appreciate any help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1