The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2005, 01:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

this thread is dedicated to all cheongers and esp the OKTs.....

Under the Sg LAW Any person who —

1 (a) sells, lets for hire or otherwise disposes of or buys or hires or otherwise obtains possession of any woman or girl with intent that she shall be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore, or knowing or having reason to believe that she will be so employed or used;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(b) procures any woman or girl to have either within or without Singapore carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person or for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(c) by threats or intimidation procures any woman or girl to have carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person either within or without Singapore;

(d) brings into Singapore, receives or harbours any woman or girl knowing or having reason to believe that she has been procured for the purpose of having carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person or for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore and with intent to aid such purpose;

(e) knowing or having reason to believe that any woman or girl has been procured by threats or intimidation for the purpose of having carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person, either within or without Singapore, receives or harbours her with intent to aid such purpose;

(f) knowing or having reason to believe that any woman or girl has been brought into Singapore in breach of section 142 or has been sold or purchased in breach of paragraph (a) receives or harbours her with intent that she may be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore;

(g) detains any woman or girl against her will on any premises with the intention that she shall have carnal connection except by way of marriage with any male person, or detains any woman or girl against her will in a brothel;

(h) detains any woman or girl in any place against her will with intent that she may be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution or for any unlawful or immoral purpose;

(i) has carnal connection with any girl below the age of 16 years except by way of marriage; or

(j) attempts to do any act in contravention of this section,

shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

2) Any male person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offence under subsection (1) (a), (b), (c), (d), (e) or (f) shall, in addition to any term of imprisonment awarded in respect of such offence, be liable to caning.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 13-08-2005 at 01:23 PM.
Old 13-08-2005, 01:14 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

con't from above Under the Sg LAW Any person who — 1 and 2

(3) For the purposes of this section, it shall be presumed until the contrary is proved that —

(a) a person who takes or causes to be taken into a brothel any woman or girl has disposed of her with the intent or knowledge mentioned in subsection (1) (a);

(b) a person who receives any woman or girl into a brothel has obtained possession of her with the intent or knowledge mentioned in subsection (1) (a);

(c) a person has detained a woman or girl in any brothel or place against her will if, with intent to compel or induce her to remain therein, that person —

(i) withholds from that woman or girl any wearing apparel or any other property belonging to her or any wearing apparel commonly or last used by her;

(ii) where wearing apparel or any other property has been lent or hired out or supplied to that woman or girl, threatens her with legal proceedings if she takes away such wearing apparel or property; or

(iii) threatens that woman or girl with legal proceedings for the recovery of any debt or alleged debt or uses any other threat whatsoever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(4) Reasonable cause to believe that a girl was of or above the age of 16 years shall not be a defence to a charge of an offence under subsection (1) (i).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(5) In the case of a man below the age of 21 years, the presence of reasonable cause to believe that the girl was above the age of 16 years shall be a valid defence on the first occasion on which he is charged with an offence under subsection (1) (i).

Old 13-08-2005, 01:16 PM

Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Traffic in women and girls

141. (1) Any person who buys, sells, procures, traffics in, or brings into or takes out of Singapore for the purpose of such traffic, and whether or not for the purpose of present or subsequent prostitution, any woman or girl, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) No person shall be charged with an offence under this section if he satisfies the Director that the woman or girl brought into or taken out of Singapore by him or intended to be brought into or taken out of Singapore by him was so brought into or taken out of Singapore or is intended to be so brought into or taken out of Singapore for the purpose of her marriage or adoption and that such marriage or adoption can be solemnized or made and has been or will be solemnized or made under the laws and customs for the time being in force in Singapore.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:18 PM

Importation of woman or girl by false pretences

142. Any person who by or under false pretence, false representation or fraudulent or deceitful means made or used either within or without Singapore brings into, or takes out of, or assists in bringing into, or assists in taking out of, Singapore any woman or girl —

(a) with intent that she shall be employed or used for the purpose of prostitution either within or without Singapore;

(b) knowing or having reason to believe that she will be so employed or used; or

(c) whether or not for the purpose of present or future prostitution,

shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:19 PM

Permitting girl below the age of 16 to use premises for intercourse

143. Any person who is the owner or occupier of any premises, or who has, or acts or assists in, the management or control of any premises, induces or knowingly permits a girl below the age of 16 years to resort to or be on those premises for the purpose of having sexual intercourse except by way of marriage with any male person shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:20 PM

Permitting mental defective to use premises for intercourse

144. (1) Subject to subsection (2), any person who is the owner or occupier of any premises or who has, or acts or assists in, the management or control of any premises, induces or knowingly permits a woman who is a mental defective to resort to or be on those premises for the purpose of having sexual intercourse except by way of marriage with any male person shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.

(2) A person shall not be guilty of an offence under this section because he induces or knowingly permits a mental defective to resort to or be on any premises for the purpose mentioned, if he does not know and has no reason to suspect her to be a mental defective.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:22 PM

Causing or encouraging prostitution of, intercourse with, or indecent assault on, girl below the age of 16

145. (1) Any person who causes or encourages the prostitution of, or the commission of unlawful sexual intercourse with, or of an indecent assault on, a girl below the age of 16 years for whom he is responsible shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.

(2) Where a girl has become a prostitute, or has had unlawful sexual intercourse, or has been indecently assaulted, a person shall be deemed for the purposes of this section to have caused or encouraged it, if he knowingly allowed her to consort with or to enter or continue in the employment of, any prostitute or person of known immoral character.

(3) The persons who are to be treated for the purposes of this section as responsible for a girl are (subject to subsection (4)) —

"legal guardian" , in relation to any girl, means any person who is for the time being her guardian, having been appointed according to law by deed or will or by order of a court of competent jurisdiction;

"parent" , in relation to any girl, does not include a person deprived of the custody of her by order of a court of competent jurisdiction but (subject to that), in the case of a girl who has been adopted under the Adoption of Children Act (Cap. 4), or any enactment thereby repealed, means her adopters and, in the case of a girl who is illegitimate (and has not been so adopted), means her mother and any person who has been adjudged to be her putative father.

(4) If, on a charge of an offence against a girl under this section, the girl appears to the court to have been below the age of 16 years at the time of the offence charged, she shall be presumed for the purposes of this section to have been so, unless the contrary is proved.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:24 PM

Persons living on or trading in prostitution

146. (1) Any person who knowingly lives wholly or in part on the earnings of the prostitution of another person shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $10,000.

(2) Any male person who is convicted of a second or subsequent offence under this section shall, in addition to any term of imprisonment imposed in respect of such offence, be liable to caning.

(3) Where any person is proved to live with or be habitually in the company of any prostitute or is proved to have exercised control, direction or influence over the movements of any prostitute in such a manner as to show that the person is aiding, abetting or compelling her prostitution with any other person or generally, the person shall, in the absence of proof to the contrary, be deemed to be knowingly living on the earnings of prostitution.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:25 PM

Suppression of places of assignation

147. (1) Any person who keeps, manages or assists in the management of a place of assignation shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both.

(2) Any person who keeps, manages or assists in the management of a club or a place of public resort which is used as a place of assignation shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $15,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years or to both

Old 13-08-2005, 01:31 PM

Promoting a girl who is under 16 here... is also classified under that... you HAVE BEEN WARNED.. so even if you say i am ONLY HELPING OUT a friend..bababba..U are just as gulity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy

145. (1) Any person who causes or encourages the prostitution of, or the commission of unlawful sexual intercourse with, or of an indecent assault on, a girl below the age of 16 years for whom he is responsible shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:33 PM

Suppression of brothels

148. (1) Any person who keeps, manages or assists in the management of a brothel shall be guilty of an offence under this section.

(2) Any person who is the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place which is used as a brothel shall, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place is used as a brothel, be guilty of an offence under this section.

(3) Any person who being the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place lets such place or any part thereof shall notwithstanding such letting be guilty of an offence under subsection (2) if the place or any part thereof is used as a brothel, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place or any part thereof is used as a brothel.

(4) Any person who being the owner of any place or the agent of that owner lets the same or any part thereof with the knowledge that the place or some part thereof is to be used as a brothel or is wilfully a party to the continued use of the place or any part thereof as a brothel shall, notwithstanding such letting, be guilty of an offence under this section.

(5) Any person who is guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $3,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years or to both.

(6) In any proceedings under this Part, any evidence given by any police officer not below the rank of sergeant that any place has been used as a brothel or a place of assignation shall, until the contrary is proved, be deemed to be sufficient evidence of the fact.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:34 PM

Notice to owner and occupier

149. (1) Where the Director has reason to believe that a place is being used as a brothel or as a place of assignation, he may serve or cause to be served a notice in the prescribed form on the owner of the place, as well as the occupier thereof.

(2) If the owner or occupier is not otherwise known, service shall be made on the person inscribed in the books kept under any written law for the time being in force as the owner or occupier of the place; and if the name of the owner or occupier is not inscribed in those books or if the name of the owner or occupier cannot by the exercise of due diligence be found, then the notice may be served by affixing it to the principal outer door or upon the outside of any door or window or any conspicuous part of the place.

(3) Every occupier receiving a notice under this section shall forthwith inform the owner or the person from whom he rents the place of the fact of receipt of the notice who shall in like manner inform the owner or the person from whom he rents the place and so on till the notice is brought to the knowledge of the owner, each tenant being responsible for bringing the notice to the knowledge of his immediate lessor.

(4) Any occupier who refuses or omits to inform the owner or the person from whom he rents the premises that a notice under this section has been received shall be liable to prosecution under section 225c of the Penal Code (Cap. 224).

(5) If, in proceedings under this Part, it is proved that the notice under subsection (1) has been served on the owner or occupier of a place, it shall be presumed that the place is so kept, managed or used to the knowledge or with the permission of the owner or occupier of the place.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:36 PM

Determination of tenancy of places on conviction for permitting use as brothel, etc.

150. (1) Upon the conviction of the occupier of any place for any offence under section 147 or 148 in respect of the place, the owner of the place shall within one month require the person so convicted to deliver up possession of the place to the owner, and in the event of the person so convicted failing within one month of being so required to deliver up possession as aforesaid, the owner of the place shall be entitled to determine the lease or contract of tenancy but without prejudice to the rights or remedies of any party to the lease or contract accrued before the date of such determination.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the Control of Rent Act (Cap. 58) , where the owner of any place has determined the lease or contract of tenancy in accordance with subsection (1) and the occupier has not delivered up possession of the place after such determination, a Magistrate’s Court may, on the application of the owner, make a summary order for the delivery of possession of the place to the owner.

(3) If the occupier disobeys any order made by a Magistrate’s Court under subsection (2), he shall be liable to the penalty prescribed in that behalf in section 188 of the Penal Code (Cap. 224).

Old 13-08-2005, 01:37 PM

Authority of courts to issue arrest and search warrants

152. If any court has reason to believe that any place is used by a woman or girl for the purpose of prostitution and that any other person residing in or frequenting the house is living wholly or in part on the immoral earnings of that woman or girl, the court may issue a warrant authorising the Director or any public officer nominated by the Minister or any police officer not below the rank of sergeant to enter and search the place and to arrest such person.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:39 PM

Trials in camera in certain cases

153. (1) When any person is charged with or convicted of having committed any offence under this Part, or under section 354, 354A, 376 or 376B, or sections 354 and 511, or sections 354A and 511 or sections 376 and 511, or sections 376B and 511 of the Penal Code (Cap. 224) in respect of any woman or girl, the court conducting a preliminary inquiry into, or trying the offence, or hearing any appeal or special case or any point reserved by a Judge of the High Court in relation to the offence, may order that all proceedings before it shall be dealt with in camera.

(2) Whenever any such order is made, the court shall not be deemed an open court, and the court shall order that no person shall have access to or be or remain in the court except such persons as are necessary for the purpose of the proceedings.

(3) The court shall order proceedings before it to be dealt with in camera in any case where the girl in respect of whom an offence under this Part, or under section 354, 354A, 376 or 376B, or sections 354 and 511, or sections 354A and 511, or sections 376 and 511, or sections 376B and 511 of the Penal Code is alleged to have been committed has not attained the age of 16 years.

(4) No newspaper report of any proceedings under this Part in any court shall reveal —

(a) the name or address or include any particulars given in the proceedings calculated to lead to the identification; or

(b) the name or address of any witness, or the particulars of any evidence given by the witness in the proceedings, which may lead to the identification,

of any woman or girl in respect of whom the offence is alleged to have been committed nor shall any picture be published in any newspaper as being or including the picture of the woman or girl or witness.

(5) Any person who publishes any matter in contravention of this section shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1