The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2005, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Director may examine women and girls and person in charge of them

156. (1) If the Director has reasonable cause to believe that —

(a) any woman or girl has been brought into Singapore either after having been purchased or by fraud, misrepresentation or any false pretence whether or not for the purpose of prostitution or of being sent from Singapore;

(b) the custody of any woman or girl has been acquired either after having been purchased or by fraud, misrepresentation or any false pretence whether or not for the purpose of prostitution or of being sent from Singapore;

(c) any woman or girl has been purchased either within or without Singapore for the purpose of being used, trained or disposed of as a prostitute; or

(d) any woman or girl is being detained against her will for the purpose of prostitution or of being sent from Singapore for immoral purposes,

the Director, or any person authorised in that behalf by him in writing, may require the woman or girl and any person who appears to have the custody or control of her to appear before him at any reasonable time and at any convenient place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2) The Director may examine the woman or girl as to her reasons for entering or being in Singapore and may examine the person respecting the woman or girl, and the woman or girl and the person shall be legally bound to answer such questions truthfully to the best of their ability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3) The Director may also require any person in whose custody or under whose control the woman or girl appears to be to furnish him with copies of her and the person’s photograph and to furnish security to the satisfaction of the Director that she will not leave Singapore without the previous consent in writing of the Director and will not be trained or disposed of as a prostitute or for immoral purposes and will not, whether by way of adoption, marriage or otherwise, be transferred to the care and custody of any other person without the previous consent in writing of the Director and that she will be produced before the Director whenever he requires it.

(4) In default of such photographs and security being given, the Director may by warrant under his hand order the woman or girl to be removed to a place of safety and there detained until she can be returned to the place from where she was brought or until other proper provision can be made for her welfare.

(5) Where the Director has reason to believe that the woman or girl may be sent from Singapore, he may issue an order for her to be detained in a place of safety until the determination of any inquiry or until after such arrangement has been made for her welfare as the Director considers necessary.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-08-2005, 01:42 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Inspection

157. (1) The Director or any officer generally or specially authorised in that behalf in writing by the Director may at any time visit and inspect the place where any woman or girl in respect of whom security has been furnished under section 156 lives or is believed to live or to be.

(2) The Director or any authorised officer may inquire into the condition and circumstances of the woman or girl and for the purposes of the inquiry the Director or officer may require any person to answer any question he may think proper to ask.

(3) Any person who —

(a) obstructs or hinders or attempts to obstruct or hinder the Director or any authorised officer in the exercise of the powers conferred by this section; or

(b) refuses to answer to the best of his knowledge and belief any question which he is legally bound to answer and which is asked of him by any officer appointed or authorised under this Part,

shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $500 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:43 PM

Security on departure of woman or girl from Singapore

158. (1) Whenever the Director is of opinion that it is in the interests of any woman or girl as is referred to in section 156 that she should be permitted to leave Singapore, the Director may grant permission upon being supplied with such photographs of the woman or girl as he may require and upon security being given to his satisfaction that the person in whose custody or control she appears to be will bring her before such public officer within such period and at such destination as may be specified in the bond.

(2) The giving of such further security shall not relieve any person who furnished the security required by section 156 from any obligation under the conditions of the bond entered into under that section, other than the condition relating to departure from Singapore, unless the public officer in the territory where such woman or girl then resides obtains fresh security conditioned in the manner specified in that section.

(3) A certificate under the hand of the public officer referred to in subsection (1) that such woman or girl has not been brought before him shall in any legal proceedings be conclusive evidence to that effect, unless the court requires that officer to be called as a witness.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:44 PM

Woman or girl below the age of 21 used or trained for immoral purposes, etc.

159. (1) If the Director has reasonable cause to believe that any woman or girl below the age of 21 years is being trained or used for immoral purposes or lives in or frequents any brothel or is habitually in the company of prostitutes or brothel keepers or procuresses or persons employed or living in brothels or persons directly interested in the business carried on in brothels or by prostitutes, the Director may by warrant under his hand order the woman or girl to be removed to a place of safety and there temporarily detained until an inquiry has been held by him.

(2) If the Director after holding such inquiry is satisfied that the woman or girl comes within subsection (1), he may, by warrant under his hand, order her to be detained in a place of safety.

Old 13-08-2005, 01:46 PM

Director may order detention of woman or girl in certain cases

160. (1) Any woman or girl —

(a) whose lawful guardian requests the Director in writing to detain her in a place of safety;

(b) whom the Director considers is in need of protection and whose lawful guardian cannot be found;

(c) whom the Director believes to have been ill-treated and is in need of protection; or

(d) whom the Director considers to be in moral danger,

may, by warrant under the hand of the Director, be ordered to be removed to a place of safety and there detained until he has held an inquiry as to the circumstances of her case.

(2) Every such inquiry shall be completed within a period of one month from the date of the woman’s or girl’s admission into the place of safety.

(3) If, after holding such inquiry, the Director is satisfied that the woman or girl is in need of protection, the Director may by warrant under his hand order that the woman or girl be detained in a place of safety for such period as he may determine.

(4) Where a girl has been detained in a place of safety at the request of her lawful guardian, she may be so detained for such period as the Director has determined is necessary for her rehabilitation notwithstanding any request made by her lawful guardian for her early release.

Old 13-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

indeed top info for all bros
Old 13-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
RocketScience is Cool - loads of Potential

The laws may be good but the way it is used is a sham. On a square mile basis, Singapore probably has more prostitutes than any other country in the world!

We have PRCs, Viets, Thais and Indons who come here by the thousands - just to keep up the 'tourist' numbers.

Singapore is NOT a Buzzing place, it's a CHEONGING place! All we not now is to improve the standard of service.
Old 14-08-2005, 09:19 AM

thanks bro... but i reckon some bro( esp okt) wouldn't be too please reading this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg
indeed top info for all bros

Old 14-08-2005, 10:48 AM
handsome_YD

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Great with an old bird telling the forumers, it will definitely carry much weight.

I have been informing bros of the danger of being 'deemed' as an okt under S146(3).

Forumers may wish to see my other postings on the sentencings and the caselaw passed down by CJ Yong.
Old 15-08-2005, 06:31 AM
workingpussy

WOW! The laws are written in circles. So in plain English, prostitution is illegal in Singapore?
Old 15-08-2005, 01:02 PM

bro u are welcome to post in this thread... maybe u want to put a link here for those posting u had done

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome_YD
Great with an old bird telling the forumers, it will definitely carry much weight.
I have been informing bros of the danger of being 'deemed' as an okt under S146(3).

Old 19-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketScience
The laws may be good but the way it is used is a sham.
I disagree. Have a heavy law but use light hand to apply - use it combat social problems.
Old 22-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sickman22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info.
Old 30-08-2005, 04:25 AM
samster2324

New Attraction Bro

[Hi Brudders,

Have 2 Thai Beauties on hand.....

Staying only for 5 nights

Special Rates only as our first time introduction rates......statisfaction guranteed man....wahaha

(FL 1)

Name: Shirley
Height: 1.60m
Stats: 34C 25 32
Weight: 44kg

(FL 2)

Name: Apple
Height:1.62cm
Stats: 33B 23 32
Weight: 44kg

Rates are at $120 for 90 minutes........2 shots....

Tama $250 for 90 minutes......4 big shots....hahah

PM me your number should you need pictures.....I be most willing to send them to you.......

and of course your FR would be good for me after yr bonking.....
Old 30-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 19
oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
bro u are welcome to post in this thread... maybe u want to put a link here for those posting u had done
Prostituition is not illegal if legalised by garment. But the illegal OKT bit was interesting, don't they file tax? Any OKT wanna comment?

Last edited by oahpekahsom; 30-08-2005 at 06:15 PM. Reason: grammar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1