The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 21
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
thanks bro... but i reckon some bro( esp okt) wouldn't be too please reading this thread...
Let's see what geylang mafu got to comment on this.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 20-09-2005, 09:11 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Soliciting in public place

19. Every person who in any public road or public place persistently loiters or solicits for the purpose of prostitution or for any other immoral purpose shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FRANK77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Suppression of brothels

148. (1) Any person who keeps, manages or assists in the management of a brothel shall be guilty of an offence under this section.

(2) Any person who is the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place which is used as a brothel shall, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place is used as a brothel, be guilty of an offence under this section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Sexy, Pls read the Law of singapore between the lines and not interprete the law blindly.
Law without the enforcement is only a mark in a piece of paper stored in official government building.

Enforcement is actually the real key.

Take a look at section suppression of brothel?

What you say now Geylang is not considered as brothel? Fuk it, it is a fuking place. whether it is brothel or not.

We all know that geylang is perfectly legal by government as red light district and now what kind of bullshit is this law? Why does not they shut it down? If they can prevent Gum from entering singapore and they can not eliminate geylang ? Bullshit.

I feel that It is pity that many singaporeans still believe that Prostitution is illegal.

the fact is that Prostitution is big black market business and Singapore government wants to be a part of the income. they are concious of the income but do not want to be associated with image of supporting this business. Do you get me?

Do you now agree with me that your singaporeans government earning huge cash of prostitution business as well? by employing all those chinese mainland girls? Think about it, you think our government does not earn money by allowing geylang? think!

Now if you agree , Dont they should be prosecuted under your section of law as well?

I hope I can make people realize that Sing Government Tolerate some level of prostitutions.

and they enjoyed big profits from this business.

It is all money folks , all money. Free economic theory.

Frank
Old 01-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
ck888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyck888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,

You get the facts all wrong. Law is to govern society.

Who is society? human

Have you done enough research before you post?
Old 03-10-2005, 10:42 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u must be one of the biggest morron around..and seems to have an issue with the government policies ( good! stick to that then and dont contaminate my thread with your tainted opinions.....i suggest u read this thread again carefully before u post anything else here....

and where in my thread did i say it is not???

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANK77
What you say now Geylang is not considered as brothel? Fuk it, it is a fuking place. whether it is brothel or not.
does it cross your pea that there are illegal activities taking place not only in Gl but all around singapore.

Quote:
We all know that geylang is perfectly legal by government as red light district and now what kind of bullshit is this law? Why does not they shut it down? If they can prevent Gum from entering singapore and they can not eliminate geylang ? Bullshit.
again please tell me where i state that all prostitution is illegal.
Quote:
I feel that It is pity that many singaporeans still believe that Prostitution is illegal.

that is the reason geylang and desker are around..TW T
Quote:
I hope I can make people realize that Sing Government Tolerate some level of prostitutions.
ohh.. strong words.... sources please?? prove??? Who are you, 'Inspector Morse'? I'm keeping quiet on that one for security reasons.
esp after what happened to some bloggers recently

Quote:
and they(the government) enjoyed big profits from this business.
Frank

Last edited by Big Sexy; 03-10-2005 at 11:02 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!

Bro BS, you're Awesome!!
Old 09-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BSexy,
Do you by any chance know what's the 1st time penalty for being caught as a john using SWs or MP WLs?
Old 12-10-2005, 07:20 AM

hmm..sorry bro.... but i dont understand what u mean????

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk
BSexy,
Do you by any chance know what's the 1st time penalty for being caught as a john using SWs or MP WLs?

Old 12-10-2005, 07:21 AM

thanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabstar
Bro BS, you're Awesome!!

Old 12-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
hmm..sorry bro.... but i dont understand what u mean????
Wat i mean is do you know wat is the normal penalty for the guy who is caught in bed with an illegal WL. Based on wat u have posted, it is illegal to do so.
Old 13-10-2005, 07:49 AM

bro.. it is not really " illegal"... so long u are caught... DONT admit it..

but it will also depends on the situation...

1. if the girl is underage... - then most likely u will kenna charge under RAPE.

2. if it happen in public place..see my post on Soliciting in public place.

3. if it happens in health centre... the gal will be in more trouble than you are... but they will record your ic.. i am not too sure abt what they will do next though... that is the job of the antivice. not lawyers.

for more sg law.. see here..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42477&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk
Wat i mean is do you know wat is the normal penalty for the guy who is caught in bed with an illegal WL. Based on wat u have posted, it is illegal to do so.

Old 05-12-2005, 09:33 PM
punk69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

so complicated,
Old 05-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Read until blur ~! So how does the police prove that one committed the offences listed ???? One can "act blur look steam" mah ? Since you are a lawyer, mind telling us how u prove a OKT guilty ?
Old 05-12-2005, 10:44 PM

Yes i mind. Go read my previous posts carefully and you will be able to find the answer there...i believe CP have also answered that before...

i would be damn busy if everyone of u come and shoot questions directly without checking the postings. You are not paying me .. are you? the least you could do is read the postings and try to understand it (the english is written in layman term so i believe most of you can understand it).. and only if you don;t understand any statement made... post it here and i would be glad to help.

Btw i have check your postings...and probably could understand now why u have been zap repeated recently..you are not a newb are you?? do set a good example for the newb.. i believe you would have advise a newb to do a search before posting a question right?? the same applies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Read until blur ~! So how does the police prove that one committed the offences listed ???? One can "act blur look steam" mah ? Since you are a lawyer, mind telling us how u prove a OKT guilty ?

Old 24-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

I also read the thread a bit much to digest. I have couple more legal questions!

1. Just to confirm - Is it legal to have paid sex with local FL's outside DRAs? For example in the FL home in Butik Ba+++.

2. I have sex with a prostitute using a condom. Condom breaks and the prostitute gets pregnant. The prostitute decides to keep the baby against my wishes and offer to pay for an abortion. Am I liable for the child's upkeep?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1