The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2006, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PokePussyHard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshzzz
Any update yet on the penal code review or the new paid sex for under-18s law?
Isn't it under 16 ?
Old 14-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Sorry if you think I post in wrong section, but this thread is about law where law sexpert browse often..

Consider this situation :

In the event of anti vice raid in Health Centre, I learnt that female anti vice officers dragged naked HC gals out of the room to the recept area, without giving them opportunity to dress up, where they stand or squat in nude.

I am sure there will be struggle inside the room, where naked and crying HC gals resisted being dragged out of the room by AV female officers..

Can the complaints be lodged against female AV officers for excessive use of force with the intention to humiliate HC gals?

Will such officers be discplined ?
Old 15-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePussyHard View Post
Isn't it under 16 ?
Bro PokePussy,
There is another new law.
If you do it with an Under-18 prostitute, you are commiting an offence. Can be punished by up to 7 years in jail.
This law is mainly to deter commercial sex with minors.
The usual law on sex with under-16 gals still stands.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-11-2006, 05:06 PM
humsup69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow...this BIG news!

Victims of Trafficking? (must scroll down)

Why Does Thailand Allow Women To Be Trafficked To Singapore?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 17-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

damn, i didn't know got so many laws on this topic

thanks to threadstarter for all the info
Old 22-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, what's the law for renting out rooms in private apartments to PRC that r on social visit. If these PRCs got caught for prostitution, will the apartment owner get pull along. Cause I'm renting out to some PRC and like to clarify on this matter. Any info is much appreciated. Thks
Old 22-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman View Post
Guys, what's the law for renting out rooms in private apartments to PRC that r on social visit..... Any info is much appreciated. Thks
You are suppose to have an idea what the girls are doing at your Flat. I'm not an expert, but you are expected to do basic regular checks on your tenants.

And you must make sure they do not use your appartment to engage in the act of prostitution.

But I might be totally off base here. I'm sure some bros can clarify more.

Ethanas

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 08-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 19
yunao is one of the Best!yunao is one of the Best!yunao is one of the Best!

Wat if a few FL paying u to help them extend their social pass, issit illegal?
Thanks.
Old 24-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 19
Julian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Hi fellow bros and OKTs,

Dont know if anyone of you read the Newpaper today... there is a huge article on FL via websites reported .. all thanks to some IDIOTIC reporter from chinese UW magazine or paper...

Anyway.. a shout out to all esp the FLs and OKTs to be more careful.. hope all comes out good after this damm report...

Cheers!

*pardon me if my post is not related to thread as i thought this is the most ideal thread to post.

Tried & Tested
|Semi-Out-Of-Retirement|
Old 08-03-2007, 04:18 AM
Samster

sovereign deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the advices.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
thanks for all the advices.
Should be "Thanks for all the ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.
Boss, I like ur sense of humour. Now we also have aptitute test for English grammar.

Thank you
Old 12-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

canser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSexyboy View Post
just wondering can anyone advice what will happen if we are caught naked ( gal also naked) in the room in health centre.

I cheong health centre quite a bit, but always abit worried if get caught what will happen. thanks.
Hi 2 all

If you will caught naked with HC gal naked in the room in health centre, AV will inform your parent or yr wife (if yu married) to AV HQ for some orientation.

One of my friend was caught and had hell from his wife. So think very very carefully.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:05 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

huh? never heard of such things before..... how sure are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canser View Post
If you will caught naked with HC gal naked in the room in health centre, AV will inform your parent or yr wife (if yu married) to AV HQ for some orientation.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
harlequin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wrote an earlier article in this thread that under the Women's Charter, prostitution is not an offence in Singapore.

Well, once & for all, the question of whether prostitution is an offence in Singapore has been asnwered.

Please refer to page H9 of the Forum Page, today's Straits Times. I quote :

"Prostitution per se is not an offence under Singapore's laws. However, soliciting is an offence under the Miscellaneous Offences Act."

Signed by :

Toh Boon Ngee
Assistant Director (Media Relations)
Singapore Police Force

According to the Oxford dictionary, "soliciting" refers to the act of a person (the prostitute or pimp) asking a man whether he wants to have sex. Of course, that's possible only if he/she make the mistake of asking an undercover police officer.

So, the bottom line is that if you are just a customer, you need not worry. Bonk in peace, bros !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1