The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 13-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 19
MaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud of
Re: Reputation system update

haiz...when the gods and the demons(cheaters) goes to war, the mortals (by-standers like you and me) suffers..

Last Up : nitecrawllerr , simple2kee , love2paint , QT169 , Sex1314, Super00

those outstanding pls be patient

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=84592
Old 13-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
happycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most bros usually won't search very hard to find your new posts if they want to up you leh... So if you have a good post, someone miss the 48hrs window and you have nothing to contribute for the next few days they may just forget about upping you leh.... some people don't know how to use search function...

so...Wouldn't the 48hour rule encourage people to post for the sake of posting just to keep their "nick" alive so others can up them?

I think bro ph1970's reference of fake FRs was the few thread that say they have lobang and ask bros to up them the threadstarter points keep going up until 4 or 5 days later (waited cos threadstarter in moderation) no bros managed to make contact realized it is a con job everyone came in to zap the threadstarter till kingdom come. I think bro ph1970's point is in such a scenario we won't be able to wait more than 2 days for verification. Easier to cheat points and get away with it?

If you up me please leave your nick, keep a fresh post, I will return the favour eventually.

Up list:
Old 14-10-2006, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Actually for fake FRs who request for samsters to up threadstarter first and get contact, all samsters should wait for senior's FR first before they all cheong for contact and up threadstarter even before verifying.

It is bcos some samsters are so kiasu or chee hong that the quickly up threadstarter to get contact first. Then by time realise fake, too late liao, clone nick would hv been able to up his real nick or nicks .... depending on how fast fellow samsters can zapped threadstarter down below power level, he would hv been able to up his real nicks ....
Old 14-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1970

I can be your PLEASURE, at your LEISURE, if you treat me like your TREASURE
Errrr bro plman2002, did u see what i saw? He's quoting your post. Dun mind can u explain on those cap word he reply u? Think better not as long as both of u r happy

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 14-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Errrr bro plman2002, did u see what i saw? He's quoting your post. Dun mind can u explain on those cap word he reply u? Think better not as long as both of u r happy
Well well well, this is what a gal i had in the past told me while we were petting. Make me steam steam. In the end you know lah.
So, I always remember this phrase and its in my siggies.
Old 14-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
They are the ones who post 10 "test" messages in the newbies forum while they are still under moderation and then use their clone nicks with exactly 15 reputation points to "up" their new nicks to 15 points.

Eventually, they will use the same trick to up their rep to "25". When that happens, I'll change the minimum to something higher or revamp the system with a new algorithm.
Boss....its like a Corporate strategy coupled with Mathematical calculations. Cool....kekeke.

I guess whatever solution u come out with, bros will still invent new tactics to counter it....tats the fun part of the entire game strategy.

Cheers
Old 14-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Samster

happycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is from bro plman2002 signature of people to up:
"alvin81(latest post more than 2 days. so make new post for me to up you)"

I see boss's point but.....This is what I mean if you want to up someone you have to get them to post something, anything even something non productive, so as just to have a fresh post to up them....

If you up me please leave your nick, keep a fresh post, I will return the favour eventually.

Up list:
Old 14-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
ninetales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Posts older than 2 days cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

Regards,

sam.
Boss, personally feel that 2 days is too short liao. What about 4 days or within a week?

At least can still take action against those who give out fake contact FL numbers or false info...
Old 14-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
Sex Hub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need to post more often so that people can up me
Old 14-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Well well well, this is what a gal i had in the past told me while we were petting. Make me steam steam. In the end you know lah.
So, I always remember this phrase and its in my siggies.
No wonder he will quote this one.So it's in your siggies Heng ahh better to have one more bro den sis in SBF

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 14-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Typhoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Hub
Need to post more often so that people can up me
Agree with you
Old 14-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
At the end of the day, what keeps this forum going is FRs and other positive contributions. This is the primary reason for having a forum. The reputation system comes a distant second. ...
Yup, have to agree. Without FRs and other relevant information the main reason in having the forum would be lost. I have to admit though, the rep points are a nice "icing on the cake" as you feel you've been rewarded for the effort you put in. It's a quick way of showing appreciation for those that don't like feel like writing, I suppose. Anyway, I hope this forum carries on for a long time, I for one would feel lost without it!
Old 15-10-2006, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper
This is from bro plman2002 signature of people to up:
"alvin81(latest post more than 2 days. so make new post for me to up you)"

I see boss's point but.....This is what I mean if you want to up someone you have to get them to post something, anything even something non productive, so as just to have a fresh post to up them....
Ahem,,,,,,,,, he did a good post. Please refer to http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...25#post1681125

I watched it and I enjoyed it. Wanted to up him and you can see he is on my up list. But too bad the post was done on 5th October. Definitely its more than 2 days.
Whether he does another good or "non-productive post", I will sure up his point.
You see no open and want to blow at me?!?!?!??!

cheers,
Old 15-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Reputation system update

bro plman2002,

please do not misunderstand my post... I am just trying to reflect to boss that if we missed a good post (more than 2 days) we have to ask the guy to make another post. Good or bad post, productive or non-productive post, just ANY post so that we can up him....

I am sure alvin81 made an excellent post. I am not questioning that and in no position to question what you feel is a good post or bad post.

All i wanted to show is that the 48hours rule may create more unnecessary posts rather than cut them down.... without the rule you could have just up his good post and no need to ask him to post something right?

Please do not take it that I am targeting you. I apologise to you if you feel that way. My point it just to highlight to boss on the 48hr rule.

By the way, bro dannywee75 is on my up list what and he hasn't made a post since 03-09-2006 so I am having the same problem as you do ... no recent post to up.

cheers

Up list:
Old 15-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper
I am just trying to reflect to boss that if we missed a good post (more than 2 days) we have to ask the guy to make another post. Good or bad post, productive or non-productive post, just ANY post so that we can up him....
Strongly agreed, if this 2 days thing maintain, this is what will happen to a thread.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=60334
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1