The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 15-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper
By the way, bro dannywee75 is on my up list what and he hasn't made a post since 03-09-2006 so I am having the same problem as you do ... no recent post to up.
This is wat u can do..PM bro dannywee75 and inform him of ur good intention. Ask him to reply ur thread by posting at SBF and PM u back simultaneously in order to up him. No choice but u have to log in at least alternate day. Alot of hassle I understand....until such time hopefully BOSS would consider extending the rather short 48hrs grace period.

Cheers...nc

Thank you
Old 15-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro plman2002, cheers
Bro, paiseh if my last sentence is harsh.
I know your intention is clear n there are no ill meaning to me.

cheers,
Old 15-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
happycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like a lot of bros here do agree that 48 hours may cause much inconvenience....but what to do.....boss's forum mah ultimately his choice....like singapore it is not a democracy here leh...... hehehehe

Btw bro plman2002, we are good. Not your sentence harsh lah, I just want to be on the safe side don't want to create any misunderstanding =) Come here to look for happy mah not fights... =)

If you up me please leave your nick, keep a fresh post, I will return the favour eventually.

Up list:
Old 15-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
VicOh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicOh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think there is a bug in the system.

I look at my User CP, notice that there are "grey" cards (mass zapping) but yet my points keep dropping. Shouldn't it be red card ???

Am I colour blind or you still canzap 1 point even though you dun have rep power but got more than 15 points ??

Please take a look. Thanks.
Old 16-10-2006, 02:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro plman2002,

please do not misunderstand my post... I am just trying to reflect to boss that if we missed a good post (more than 2 days) we have to ask the guy to make another post.
If you see a good post which is more than 2 days old, just tell the guy "Hi Brother, GOOD POST. Thanks very much.".

Reputation points are secondary. Kind words mean a lot more.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-10-2006, 02:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siong2
Strongly agreed, if this 2 days thing maintain, this is what will happen to a thread.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=60334
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have zapped him for each post that did not contain any links.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 16-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Donno whether anybody experience this, but some peeps up me and leave their nick, but then hor, when I check their nick and power, they hv 0, so is it somebody upping me and then trying to get me to reciprocate to another nick .... if this is the case ????? Maybe, BOSS should still consider making nick automatically appear in upping and zapping ....
Old 16-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1
Donno whether anybody experience this, but some peeps up me and leave their nick, but then hor, when I check their nick and power, they hv 0, so is it somebody upping me and then trying to get me to reciprocate to another nick .... if this is the case ????? Maybe, BOSS should still consider making nick automatically appear in upping and zapping ....
Making nick automatically appear for upping is a great idea... Not so sure about Zapping tho...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 16-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
keowteow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to recommend that the identity who zap or up you be automatically inserted ... I just dont see WHY we should encourage ppl to zap others when they do not have a good reason to.
Old 16-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keowteow
I would like to recommend that the identity who zap or up you be automatically inserted ... I just dont see WHY we should encourage ppl to zap others when they do not have a good reason to.
I am all for it.... Automatic insertion of identity in SBF...

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 16-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
Rayt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRayt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125
Making nick automatically appear for upping is a great idea... Not so sure about Zapping tho...
Bro, u write like tat, sound like u tinking of zapping without leaving yr nick wor...

I'm in full support 4 auto insertion of nick, regardless "Up" or "Zap"... Both hands n legs n even the royal shaft will rise in support 4 tis. Really hope Boss will approve tis... Cheers 2 all...
Old 16-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all Bros,

Pse read the rationale on keeping nick a secret for zapping and upping.
I fully agree with it. Its the lesser of 2 evils..

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...18#post1692118

Regards
Old 16-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have zapped him for each post that did not contain any links.
..... That also dun serve a purpose......
My big mouth getting me into trouble again. Hai~~~~~
Old 16-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
If you see a good post which is more than 2 days old, just tell the guy "Hi Brother, GOOD POST. Thanks very much.".

Reputation points are secondary. Kind words mean a lot more.
For what I know, Exchange Link we can't reply to the post.
Old 16-10-2006, 06:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siong2
For what I know, Exchange Link we can't reply to the post.
Heard of Private Messaging?

Click on nick.. "send private message to....xxx".

An old bird such as yourself should know better. You have been zapped for your ignorance.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1