The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 07-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Sponsor (S)

My Reputation: Points: 7788 / Power: 42
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro can I join to support them like you ?
Upped Prince Devitt

Thanks for those who have upped me.

I will slowly return one by one as the lists is too long.

Please PM me if i have not return points.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 14
Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro can I join to support them like you ?
How to play 5 kaki mahjong?
I wanna join too can?

Please DO NOT pm me to exchange points anymore as I do not have the time to logged in everyday. Instead I give give my UPZ to those deserving posts.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-04-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think many of these chickens have saved enough to feed them and their family for at least 6 months. I roughly count after asking of how the chicken how many customers she takes daily. She said about 15 to 20. She charges 40 to 50 bucks. Let's say she dun work on weekends and 1 week off when having period. 15 clients $40 x 15 = $9000 x 12mth = 100k plus. So they can survive well during this lockdown period. Haven't deduct rental of room.

QUOTE=exactmatxspeed;19938848]which ah bao?

PT girls some can afford to eat feed themselves. Some got supporters to feed them even during these closedown period lol.[/QUOTE]
Old 13-04-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3760 / Power: 13
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
I think many of these chickens have saved enough to feed them and their family for at least 6 months. I roughly count after asking of how the chicken how many customers she takes daily. She said about 15 to 20. She charges 40 to 50 bucks. Let's say she dun work on weekends and 1 week off when having period. 15 clients $40 x 15 = $9000 x 12mth = 100k plus. So they can survive well during this lockdown period. Haven't deduct rental of room.

PT girls some can afford to eat feed themselves. Some got supporters to feed them even during these closedown period lol.
[/QUOTE]

ya lo ....... Some earn 5 digit a month.
Old 14-04-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 15
KinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to behold

I donít know what gave you guys the mindset they donít need to eat or support their lifestyle. Most of the WG did not get into this line because they think this was a ceo job. Most have financial needs or others, other have spend issues. Plus they donít work full 12 months. They RTH every 6 months. So net net they probably work 10 - 11 months at most, less aunty visiting. EOD, the shutdown will hurt them, as it hurt our precious kukujiao
Old 14-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 18
ahpong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahpong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
I donít know what gave you guys the mindset they donít need to eat or support their lifestyle. Most of the WG did not get into this line because they think this was a ceo job. Most have financial needs or others, other have spend issues. Plus they donít work full 12 months. They RTH every 6 months. So net net they probably work 10 - 11 months at most, less aunty visiting. EOD, the shutdown will hurt them, as it hurt our precious kukujiao
Agreed. The 5 figure income were the good old days. Now business had gone down a lot and many are struggling, and many just quit.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Thebigbirdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post

PT girls some can afford to eat feed themselves. Some got supporters to feed them even during the
I think $9k per month possible for good old days. I think the most they can get is half what they got previously.
And they have to go back home twice a year.
And as mentioned by one of my regulars to me, this line is youth rice bowl, the older you are, the less you earn.
Furthermore they have mouths to feed, mortgages and car loan to repay back home. So itís not so easy as what we think considering that the risk they have to take.
I am supporting some of my regulars a bit as I donít them to disappear from Petain after the virus situation is over.
Old 14-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigbirdie View Post
I think $9k per month possible for good old days. I think the most they can get is half what they got previously.
And they have to go back home twice a year.
And as mentioned by one of my regulars to me, this line is youth rice bowl, the older you are, the less you earn.
Furthermore they have mouths to feed, mortgages and car loan to repay back home. So itís not so easy as what we think considering that the risk they have to take.
I am supporting some of my regulars a bit as I donít them to disappear from Petain after the virus situation is over.
Still possible. my regular earn at least $600/700 daily. i think when PT reopens, the 1st month they gonna earn big $ again.
Old 14-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 15
KinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to beholdKinJioKar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Still possible. my regular earn at least $600/700 daily. i think when PT reopens, the 1st month they gonna earn big $ again.
I take that with a pinch of salt. Lay it on the table and I will believe you. These are your women who either have commitments, a lifestyle to maintain or a small white face to feed. But I know they wonít tell you so you can continue to support them
Old 14-04-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I take that with a pinch of salt. Lay it on the table and I will believe you. These are your women who either have commitments, a lifestyle to maintain or a small white face to feed. But I know they wonít tell you so you can continue to support them
normally, they will not say out. 10 sentences from them can only believe 4 haha.
Old 16-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1971 / Power: 6
phelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant futurephelps has a brilliant future

Quote:
U Sounded more sense.
Old 21-04-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 13
Lionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant future

One more month extension ~ this is really spoiler
Old 22-04-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

haha which WL do u guys start to miss?
Old 22-04-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alistairedward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here have julia number . Wish to support her during this lockdown
Old 22-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 13
Lionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant futureLionelboi has a brilliant future

Any bros have any petain WL contacts to share so can support?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1