The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 10-04-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
Get a green GrabFood long-sleeved shirt for $10 and a thermal bag for $5. Top off with a cap, sunglasses and mask. Oh, don't forget to download the GrabFood partner app or just use Googlemaps as a cover on your phone. Solves all problems (road block, wife/gf, entry to hotel).
Great idea... Bring the FL some food and maybe get something special in return...
Like COVID19 for the entire family... Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Old 10-04-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
Great idea... Bring the FL some food and maybe get something special in return...
Like COVID19 for the entire family... Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Later they ask you lost in the hotel ah, take 1 hour to deliver the food.
Old 10-04-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
Get a green GrabFood long-sleeved shirt for $10 and a thermal bag for $5. Top off with a cap, sunglasses and mask. Oh, don't forget to download the GrabFood partner app or just use Googlemaps as a cover on your phone. Solves all problems (road block, wife/gf, entry to hotel).
😂😂😂😂like this
Old 10-04-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 12
baldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen1988 View Post
��������like this
Err.. Please don’t do this guys.. This uniform is too conspicuous lol

As far as I’m aware, all hotels have a strictly no-delivery-persons policy to the rooms, you would have to wait in the lobby for hotel guests to come down and collect their stuff.

You would be better off packing some clothes in a luggage and pretending you are moving into the hotel haha. If not, just dress smart and wear nicely like you are an expatriate coming back from work. Chances you get stopped is also more unlikely. Try to go via the carpark lifts as well, I have always done this and have never been stopped in the past. But now, I’m not so sure. Good luck guys and all the best to those who decide to chiong during this period. Sounds like exciting James Bond stuff. Haha.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
CORONA19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Anyway I'm sure the hotel knows what the FLs staying there are doing, u think the duty managers are so blur n ignorant ? As long as no complains, they just close one eye.. But now with this new ruling, they might not be so lenient already.
Now the hotels need these FLs to keep their business going. Most of them will close one eye unless there are complaints.
Old 11-04-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Tbh anyone wanna still visit FL is their own decision

But just dun kpkb online if suay and kena caught
Old 11-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 5
Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!Foreverhorny is one of the Best!
Question Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Tbh anyone wanna still visit FL is their own decision

But just dun kpkb online if suay and kena caught
Ya lol. My friend just tio while visiting his girl at a hotel he booked for her to stay in. His girl not even working as fl in hotel. Work in Ktv where he gets to know her. He kena refer to the authorities when the hotel stop him and questioned him and he cannot give a reason why he go to the hotel

Married bros be careful. Single bros I think still ok lah
Just don’t kpkb when kena caught. Be safe
Old 11-04-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen1988 View Post
��������like this
OKT shld innovate... Maybe get their girls to do out calls in delivery uniforms...

I mean, can you imagine if we get the FLs wearing the above uniform to deliver themselves to you... No issues for single bros here and for married bros, need to time their wife going out for marketing during weekends on a long shopping list as there will be long long queues at the market place... Have a quick one... Oh man... So kinky and so HOT... ������
Old 11-04-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
OKT shld innovate... Maybe get their girls to do out calls in delivery uniforms...

I mean, can you imagine if we get the FLs wearing the above uniform to deliver themselves to you... No issues for single bros here and for married bros, need to time their wife going out for marketing during weekends on a long shopping list as there will be long long queues at the market place... Have a quick one... Oh man... So kinky and so HOT... ������
Ehh, good one 😂😂😂😂
Old 11-04-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried AustrianModel?
Old 11-04-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterplanet View Post
anyone tried AustrianModel?
Wait for remyken's FR...
Old 12-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Wait for remyken's FR...
Cannot lol. Now I bo ji to go ald. That time is first time stern warning, still got 1 chance. Now law change is jitao tio 300 fine. Bo Hua ald lol

And I read 1 bro mentioned kena stop by hotel staff. Cannot play play ald. At home pcc sua
Old 13-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
Cannot lol. Now I bo ji to go ald. That time is first time stern warning, still got 1 chance. Now law change is jitao tio 300 fine. Bo Hua ald lol

And I read 1 bro mentioned kena stop by hotel staff. Cannot play play ald. At home pcc sua
I heard about the bro who got stopped at the hotel. Apparently now there are security staff deployed at all hotels to make sure no one tries any funny business.

I really wanted to try Caroline but I guess with this lockdown measures they are policing this very closely. Best we all try to tahan until next month.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrniceguy29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried SNS Andrea and Armin last night

I will spare the details because its super top of my RTF despite the steep.pricing.

I will say this: its true that the hotels are dangerous and security is tight but stables have identified safe hotels with minimal security measures. I had to enter via carpark last night.

Anyway, highly recommended for SNS.

P.S i wanted to try AustrianModel. She doesnt allow any negotiation. Thats a red flag to me.hahahaha OR she could knock your socks off.
Old 13-04-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Special shoutout to SNS.

Overdue FR for Tarma: Andrea & Armin.

So if u ever have a goal of scoring a 3some with a brunette and Blonde. this is the chance!

Yes Yes i know the price is Steep but come on man, some things in life are priceless.

Anyway, super worthwhile to top up for the Lesbian Action. hahaha!

The REAL Deal babyyyyy......

And for SNS, he has to be number 1 in terms of responsiveness and service.

RTF? Of course! I already booked a slot and i heard the girls are in a safe place which is super important in terms of Circuit Breaker Measures.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1