The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u so easy tiohed tiraked de meh ?
saw g13 body look not bad.... face bonkable but din try. dark lei... i prefer like g20...pekpeh
boh bian, i lonely ah pek.....thinking of book her overnight liao....but she so nua...don't think can expect much...knn ask her change position also need me to help her...walao wtf....she like total noob cannot anticipate what pattern we are going to do next....

Saw G11 again....don't think it's for me...no curves at all compared to 819 g22 .
Old 21-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Who is Hani, Jean or Jane ... What are their numbers?
Old 21-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
Who is Hani, Jean or Jane ... What are their numbers?
Hani is G69, Jane is G1. I still have no idea who Jane is.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moronic111 View Post
Wah ... 69 go back liao ah ... Damn sad la
Old 21-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
mm...i think they both juz touch down bkk.
after a night of drama
what drama ...
Old 21-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moronic111 View Post
why u wan kno the name is who ah....
anyway inthink she bkk laew
Old 21-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohmayuki View Post
Suggest u go check up for peace of mind
I fully agree with u to ask him go for checkup.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
what drama ...
aiya these gers if not quarrel over ah yandao nerd then is quarrel over those oways take doubke sexxion lor...aka frans...
he must hav dump some1 la... then take another ger lor...
dats y they owys tell me zhaoshu maidee....finger pointing at france..heartbroken
Old 21-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Noobmeister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A quick visit to L6H70:

Upon entering saw a cutie right away (g18, phi phi).
Firm built, big boobs, and fairly white. Plus she kinda look like my ex girlfriend =D.

Right from the start, her attitude is very good. Smiles a lot, and encourage me to kiss her.
We kiss passionately, and me eating them big ass boobs left and right.
I forcefully plant my head in the center of those breast, with my hand grabbing her ass, playing with her miss V, and of course massaging them enormous tits.

It was almost like the old time when I cuddled my ex.
She then lay on top of me, the kissing never stops though, then proceed to lick my nipples, and going down on me.

The BBBJ was quite something, our eyes kept lock, and my balls are also taken care of, and got lick clean.

The sex started just like usual, missionary ... then after a while we changed to doggy.
Her ass was firm as hell mann, she maybe a bit chubby but it seems like all muscle. Her arm, leg, and ass are firm and nice (and smooth, I like and I lick wkwk).

Slapping and grabbing her ass not withstanding, we kept kissing through the doggy style session ... and it was quite long till we both kinda exhausted, and we back to good old missionary again. This time with her laying in the edge of the bed, and me ramming her standing.

I alternate between kissing her lip, french kissing all the way through, and licking and grabbing them boobs.
The last scene can't be staged more perfectly, I put both of her hands up, firmly put her feet around my body tightly, and with my hands I kept her raised hands firmly planted in bed. Deep kissing passionately, and then I came.

Even after we finished, she still nice and we did kissed again.

Rating:
Face: about 6.5 (but I will add full point due to likeliness to my ex)
Boobs: 7.5 (quite large, 34D maybe ... sagged a bit when I doggy her, but overall is nice ... kinda feels like fucking my ex, but this time she got big boobs)
Body: 7 (small tattoo in her left back, height is average)
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 8
Attitude: 9
Recommended: YES

She was an eager performer, so if you appreciate a good service, then should try for sure.
I've had a lot of beatiful ladies, but quite seldom that I get this exemplary service.

Yes, we do fuck for quite long. The alarm kept beeping when I do my second shower.

And yes, I did eat vitamin before. Quite satisfied with how it goes though.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
she so nua...don't think can expect much...knn ask her change position also need me to help her...walao wtf....she like total noob cannot anticipate what pattern we are going to do next....
Saw G11 again....don't think it's for me...no curves at all compared to 819 g22 .
no lei...v energetic lei...
u tok single sexxion sibo...
i learn from france de.... fr from frans oways state... damage 2x50
nowonder gers susu over him..
g22 mmm...i see is more like bulge than curve
Old 21-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
no lei...v energetic lei...
u tok single sexxion sibo...
i learn from france de.... fr from frans oways state... damage 2x50
nowonder gers susu over him..
g22 mmm...i see is more like bulge than curve
Francs 2x50 not everyday Sunday lah. Maybe I always go late that's y the girl all nua. ..g22 only lower part of her body very big but top part is sedap lol. Definitely better than g11 here. Only bbw lovers will appreciate lah
Old 21-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Francs 2x50 not everyday Sunday lah. Maybe I always go late that's y the girl all nua. ..g22 only lower part of her body very big but top part is sedap lol. Definitely better than g11 here. Only bbw lovers will appreciate lah
ok loh... u happi can lor. anyway current gers here not my cai. i atm park elsewhere. i juz waiting out till next batch... mayb sept

anyway today brought my "zara" ask her wear but she like duwan to wear.. then scarli she say... i don like white.. like red. white if make all wet can let u see everything !
walao.... ok lor... i go see if can exchange for red bo lor
Old 22-07-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
ok loh... u happi can lor. anyway current gers here not my cai. i atm park elsewhere. i juz waiting out till next batch... mayb sept
walao...then y u always in this thread ????

Quote:
anyway today brought my "zara" ask her wear but she like duwan to wear.. then scarli she say... i don like white.. like red. white if make all wet can let u see everything !
walao.... ok lor... i go see if can exchange for red bo lor
i think refund better....
Old 22-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
walao...then y u always in this thread ????

i think refund better....
mm...yahorr.... why ah....
mmm.... you lei

heheh..nonid refund la...its not dat bad ..she stil wear it in the end...
then i bring her to the mirror ... and watch my fantasy come true
but she v lazy duwan stand... wan go lie down...
but lie down then the clothes on not so fun laew.
nextime i wil juz take single sexxion
Old 22-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
mm...yahorr.... why ah....
mmm.... you lei

heheh..nonid refund la...its not dat bad ..she stil wear it in the end...
then i bring her to the mirror ... and watch my fantasy come true
but she v lazy duwan stand... wan go lie down...
but lie down then the clothes on not so fun laew.
nextime i wil juz take single sexxion
That shows that 2x50 is not sunday everyday (per Nerd).

G1 siboh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1