The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Evidence?
LOTS of them!
Moderator Hurricane88 and thread starter are such accusations without evidence allowed on this forum?
Then any brother can accuse any brother of anything and create havoc?

Please be fair and delete this offensive post.
Thank you.
Old 30-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
Xtra Crispy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXtra Crispy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Less flaming and more sharing, bros.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra Crispy View Post
Less flaming and more sharing, bros.
Agree with Xtra Crispy.

What happened to the wonderful FR and spirit of sharing?

Please don't replace the thread with flaming and swearing.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
Hi bro me now at pattaya walking street. Looking see if theres anything interesting in this hot afternoon 1.30pm lol
So Bro GLer.... anything interesting. Might have a chance to visit next week too haha...
Old 30-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
Agree with Xtra Crispy.

What happened to the wonderful FR and spirit of sharing?

Please don't replace the thread with flaming and swearing.
Thumb up.

Always the same weird guy that cause troubles everywhere he is posting.
Old 30-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Thumb up.

Always the same weird guy that cause troubles everywhere he is posting.
Talking to yourself again Tony?

When are you gonna deploy your other clones - the foul mouthed ones?

Classic!
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 31-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quick review of some gogo bars WS.

Yesterday night I went WS for a look see.
Its real. Many Agogos are empty. Quiet. Places now more desperate I guess.
Girls are eager to get barfined..and I like it when the girls say ..up to you how much you give me...

Having said this...

I was shocked at a few things..

1. Coyote Club...used to be a fav of mine. Now very less girls. Lady Drink upped to 200 baht. If Lady take a bottle of beer its 300 baht! Highway robbery. So struck off from my list.

2. Skyfall Agogo.. new agogo. Same same..the girls mostly agency and I recognise half of the agency girls who worked other joints before. Lady drink at 200 baht..I dont see this place lasting too long. Now crowded becos its new but drink prices a real turn off.

3. Fahrenheit.. draft beer 80 baht..lady drinks or tequila at 140 baht..thats more like it. Major surprise is there were actually a lot of good looking girls. I shunned these group of gogos before due to pushy staff. But now I think they deserve a look at least.
Girls first asking 4/5 k LT w barfine 1k...but these places easy to get 3k..or the up to you reply.

I have had a few PMs recently asking about where to find streetwalkers or freelancers. I wish to reiterate I do not deal w streetwalkers. Why should I.

I also wish to state now I am not sure if I mention names of establishments would that be misconstrued as promoting or degrading a certain place. Would I then be labelled a stealth agent for these establishments. All I know is this stealth rubbish has gone on for too long..getting paranoid..and should be done away with.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick review of some gogo bars WS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I also wish to state now I am not sure if I mention names of establishments would that be misconstrued as promoting or degrading a certain place. Would I then be labelled a stealth agent for these establishments. All I know is this stealth rubbish has gone on for too long..getting paranoid..and should be done away with.
if you post the establishment name daily and mention rates then yes...you breached advertising...pls pay if that is the case...

best post with no interest and impartial...offer free info...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if you post the establishment name daily and mention rates then yes...you breached advertising...pls pay if that is the case...

best post with no interest and impartial...offer free info...
Bro..I understand that..personally i only mentioned my own only during promos..eg Chirstmas..abt Songkran..and when we had a party. In all instances I just invited all sinkies come eat for free. If that is a breach of posting rules then ok..I have no problems w that.
How then we know who have no interest..who is impartial..is not what all this stealth commotion all about? To me at least I declare upfront who I am.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday night I went WS for a look see.
Its real. Many Agogos are empty. Quiet. Places now more desperate I guess.
Girls are eager to get barfined..and I like it when the girls say ..up to you how much you give me...
Good news.... desperate is good for mongers like me.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro..I understand that..personally i only mentioned my own only during promos..eg Chirstmas..abt Songkran..and when we had a party. In all instances I just invited all sinkies come eat for free. If that is a breach of posting rules then ok..I have no problems w that.
How then we know who have no interest..who is impartial..is not what all this stealth commotion all about? To me at least I declare upfront who I am.
this is grey area...the problem is there is pm to mod to take action...informer or whistle blower telling us you or someone is blatantly advertising...asking mod to step up action...if mod allow this then should also allow others...that is why if pm then we act...same like our sinkieland Police...

if you post free food and use pm or social apps to inform them of the venue then you are ok here...see if you dun admit the establishment belongs to you then nobody know...now everyone knew because you hv build quite a clientele...so my advice to you...pay BOSS here and you can advertise in this section BIG BIG and have your own thread...you can even promote how ever and what ever you wish...

Old 31-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

if you post free food and use pm or social apps to inform them of the venue then you are ok here...see if you dun admit the establishment belongs to you then nobody know...now everyone knew because you hv build quite a clientele...so my advice to you...pay BOSS here and you can advertise in this section BIG BIG and have your own thread...you can even promote how ever and what ever you wish...
I was reading through the website and apart from the premium membership thing I cannot find any link regards advertising fees and such..Maybe you can direct me.

Big clientele from singapore is not true..apart from a few real regular most sinkies come here for a quick beer then I dont see them anymore. Reality is we struggle to make a few thousand baht a day. I appreciate every sinkie that drops by..and I am sure most customers would say positively about us too.

I not expect any freebie..I have struggled most of my life to know that. If advertising rates are affordable for a small business such as ours I surely will do it.
Old 31-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha I am so glad I don't own a bar in Pattaya!

Soi 6 and Hurricane88 are in a difficult position here , more so with idiots flaming other issues here. Soi 6 offers us and newcomers a place where even the forum cannot offer ; personal hold hand service for a cost of nothing more than a beer or two.

Some idiots take advantage while others have appreciated and reprecipitated his help.

Without more of Soi 6's help , many new visiting bros will be chopped and chopped big time. I have known a few stores that were not written here that could have turned into nightmares for the guys involved if not for the his intervention.

Hurricane88 has to enforce the rules so has to do what he has to do.

hmmmmmmmmmmm .......... tricky
Old 31-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=

Go vote n post n get 60 rep pts for free
Old 31-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Hurricane88 has to enforce the rules so has to do what he has to do.

hmmmmmmmmmmm .......... tricky
thank you for your kind understanding...all are friends...no enemy...

my belief...when you post and read forum...nothing personal...read all things with a pinch of salt...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1