The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 28-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 2
VipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud of
Re: ~~~ V.I.P Spa~~~ 男人的天堂

地址:Lot 1 to lot 11,4th Floor,Block G,Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera,Taman Sentosa,80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.
咨询热线:+607-3332777。 +6019-7133342
营业时间中午12:00-凌晨3:00
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 29-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster (A)

VipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud of

VIP Management does not have anyone by the name of Jeff and we are the only VIP account in SBF. VIP Management reserve the right to remove to ban or remove any impersonator or saboteur by any business competitors.

The telegram is working fine.

For those who are unable to access to their telegram, it could be you are using iPhone or you are being banned by them for various reason.

I would suggest you guy to go down personnel to the place to show that you are really genuine about it.

For Iphone user, can try this:
Please use the telegram on phone Safari browsers
Https://web.telegram.org/#/login
Https://desktop.telegram.org/
Https://t.me/nicegramapp (please activate debug mode)

Please do not check with me regarding their operations as I am just their IT support to take care of the thread.
地址:Lot 1 to lot 11,4th Floor,Block G,Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera,Taman Sentosa,80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 29-11-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster (A)

VIPSPA消费配套价格:
1) 基本消费~RM68 泡温泉,桑拿,自助餐
2) B2B+云霄配套~RM238 鸳鸯戏水,水中萧,舒坦筋骨,AV啫哩星球大战,冰火5重天+男欢女爱,依依不舍, 时间45分, 第二次 40rm 折扣
3) 一条龙销魂水床配套~RM278 鸳鸯戏水,含情脉脉水中萧,水晶之恋,穿越时空,龙卷风, AV啫喱星球大战,十指弹琴,69摇摆龙,水晶之恋9重天+男欢女爱,依依不舍,时间60分钟
4) Vipspa 包夜消费是800-3炮 不包酒店

VIP Package:
1 (Spa, sauna, buffet no girls 68rm)
2 (Standard FJ 45mins 238rm, 2nd time onwards 40rm discount)
3 (Waterbed 60mins 278rm)
4 (Overnight 3shots 2am-12pm, hotel not included 800rm)

大家可以在这里分享战报。我们VIP每天都有开门营业。 除非大风会休息1/2小时。请大家和作。
谢谢。

Please post your FR here after trying. VIP Spa open daily unless big wind. Thanks for your cooperation.

营业时间: 中午12:00pm-凌晨3:00am
咨询热线:07-3332777

地址:Lot 1 to lot 11,4th Floor,Block G,Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera,Taman Sentosa,80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

VIP Spa Captain
Andy | MR TAI | Kelvin | 司马懿
Old 30-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster (A)

FR by some of the customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
VIP SPA 战后报告
号码: 221
年龄: 没问
样貌: 8/10 (跟照片一样漂亮)
胸部: 7/10 大概小C有一点垂也很软
身材: 7/10 身材还不错
毒龙: 0/10 没有
亲吻: 9/10 主动黏人舌吻
服务: 9/10 浴室奶推b2b水中萧不错
按摩:8/10d2b服务不错不马虎
口交: 6/10 口交还可以
女友感: 6/10妹子可能累了缺少交流,完事后会主动抱我索吻💋
做爱: 9/10 感觉不错
值得推荐,谢谢小强推荐

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for 305
Tbh her pics dont look good
Her actual person at parade looks better and i picked her coz of her boobs..

Looks – 6 (not a look. She is one of the few cambodian)
Boobs – 8 (i guess 36D, natural but saggy.. i think 305 and 357 currently should be biggest boobs here. Downside are both also saggy)
Body – 6 (i have a very vague memory here as sex was the major highlight)
BBBJ - 6 (same with above)
FJ - 8 (the moment in room kiss and chat abit then she got all horny then we got into hot sex.. we didnt even proceed with other stuff. Passionate love making)
GFE - 8 (gfe was very high for me. Very friendly and cheerful. Could communicate pretty well with her english)
Service - 6 (maximum i would give coz did not try much of her services but her massage wasnt half bad considering she is not ML)
RTF - yes if no other new gals pique my interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
Went to VIP last night..was amazed by the stage but it was abit dim as cant see their faces while sitting on the back tables..out came abt over 30 over gals on the stage that some of them have to stand below the stage..choose no 216.

Girl No:216
Nationality: Viet
Face: 8/10
Boob: Natural B..but not tat big la
Body: Small size lor..ard 1.6m
Talk: can converse well in chinese
Bbbj: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10..before tat ask me wana put oil on my back..i say ok but insist her @@ abit small..but i don mind
Frenching:she don allow
Pussy: nicely trimmed..
RTF: will try it next time..
GFE: 7/10..she was a naughty and playful type of gal..always crack joke with me..
Told me next week got a new batch of vn gals..

Quote:
FR for 357

Looks – 6 (average milf looks to me)
Boobs – 7 (natural but saggy.. probably 34D or something. I picked her when i saw her walking down during "parade". The boobs were spilling)
Body – 6 (cant remember as much i tink she is quite slim as well. Body really isnt that much my factor)
Catbath - 5 (hmmm like a bit half hearted, do back but no front)
BBBJ - 6 (will twirl around the tip and it was rather short)
FJ - 6.5 (quite responsive. Other than that was a ok bonk for me)
GFE - 7 (just in room only door havent close she want to kiss me already. Then keeps saying she want to eat me. Can communicate with english)
Service - 6 (like only do half to get the deed done so i will only rate as such)
RTF - no

Wanted to get another gal but seems the captains cock up our wrist tags.
The brother who went in not seeing whether its the gal that he picked also to blame... overall just unlucky day
I guess now "cockroach" knows who i am lol..

Will probably be back on a later date, will venture to some other places
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
Today finally off day from wife.. fast hand fast leg go in JB, shag, sg custom no jam but bridge jam... no choice slowly jam... about 45mins... managed to book with OKT Kelvin for g350, I see the photo very nab liao... so, heres FR

Girl No: 350
Face: 9/10 (95% to photodue to less make up, but consider chio cos my type)
Boob: Natural B
Body: Small frame with good racks
Catbath: 9/10
Ar: yes, but not those hardcore type
Cim: i requested (haha)
Aj: nvr ask, rtf will ask
Frenching: no try i dun like
Abolone: no try i dun like
Pussy: nicely trimmed

The action goes: saw her, she greet, led to room. Come strip me, she strip, proceed to shower
Inside shower nothing much, got bbbj a while
Proceed to bed back first. Start apply dunno what gel.. den she start catbath. Sensual and good, no tickle feeling. Her hands also no stop anyhow touch, so are my hands.. touch and finger in the asshole
Turn around, continue catbath, follow by bbbj, good rythem, nice suction, no teeth.
Proceed fj with cowgirl, den missionary, den doggy, den tired so change to side, and go back missionary and finally buay tahhan i ask her where i can shoot, she give me blur face so i tell her i dun wanna waste my sperm inside cd.. i tell her open mouth.. she still look blur so i dun fuck care, put out and remove cd, she in shock and open mouth i put inside her month shake two time shoot inside. I think i action too fast she blur and take, sje didnt get scold or angry.

PS: i seldom write FR, sorry if hard to understand
Cheers!
Quote:
havent been to VIP for awhile.
Heard that the place is finally done with all the renovation and there are some new gals so went to check it out

FR for 691

Looks – 6 (looks like the pic probably if u minus some make up, she resembles a WL currently working in GL imo..)
Boobs – 6 (as im a boob lover, its smaller than expected. Not the type i like. Enhanced big B to small C)
Body – 6.5 (slim, at least i didnt find those extra fats)
Catbath - 8 (long time nv go for this kinda service already... feels good. Will give u boob rubs in the shower
BBBJ - 7 (give BBBJ in the shower and ice/fire BBBJ on the bed)
FJ - 8 (responsive and feels comfortable, not commercial. Maybe she is still new i find her pussy still quite tight )
GFE - 7 (plus point given to her. When she enter roomed she looked at my eyes, tip toe and french me.. as she is still quite new, communication is a problem. However, she still tries to make some jokes with her available vocabulary)
Service - 9 (this is where she shines. Probably the best service gal i tried at VIP yet so much so that time for FJ becomes a little too short time for me lol.. willing to please and provides the complete package with slight playful attitude. Totally nothing to complain about)
RTF - depends.. as im a boob lover so might try some other girls first. Since the previous 802 gone i havent been able to find any natural huge busty girl like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookie85 View Post
No:787

She has a pretty and nice small boobs.

A straightforward FR for her !

Face: 8/10 (Light Makeup)
Body: 7/10 (Curve Like Hourglass)
Boobs: 9/10 (Soft & Original)
BBBJ: 9/10 … (Thought I Cannot Survive Thru This, Good skills & Stamina)
FJ: 9/10 (She Can Try All Position)
GFE: 9.5/10 (Perfect Feeling)
RTF : CONFIRM !! Double Confirm!!

It is really must try..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimigod View Post

号码:500

样貌: 8/10 fair skin

胸部: 8/10 firm and nice to grab

身材: 7/10 slim and petite

鲍鱼: 9/10 tightness ok, not shaven use abalone to B2B everywhere.

叫床: 8/10 very loud and enjoying type 

服务: 9/10 lot of frenching and super hardworking 

口交: 9/10 can blow quite long and deep

女友感: 9/10 speak mandarin, friendly, good chat

做爱: 8/10 start with cowgirl, can ride and rock long as you want.

回头: good choice to RTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
FR 504

Looks – 8 (my type, 90% resembles the pic)
Boobs – A cup
Body – Thin not curvy type
BBBJ - 7 Good suction but little short & no eye contact
FJ - 8 Can try many positions
Daty - well trim, no smell, likes me polishing her abalone
GFE - 7 Not much talking, ice queen for sure
Service - 8 the 3rd time I WTF her, does whatever I ask her
French - 9 allows for me, lots of it
RTF 3 times already, first 2 times she keeps looking at the clock & hurries me. 3rd time never. Have to try others.
She is ice queen for sure, does not talk a lot, not much smile. But she quite accommodating during sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
Took 223
Last night and here is my Fr on her

Look: 8/10 More gorgeous then photo

Attitude: Very friendly n soft. Speak chinese

Boobs: Nice firm B cup with pink nipples. Hard to find such sexy n slim beauty with firm boobs.

Shower together.

BBBJ: BBBJ in 69 with nice suction, finger her till gao gao

Sex: 9/10. Nice moan with continuing kissing. 

GFE: Lots of kiss. Accommodate all positions. Entire session treat you like bf.

FJ: 9/10, tight and wet and small pussy to rock with

RTF - Yes

Good session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan1031 View Post
FR for 305

Looks – 7 (more sexy in person)
Boobs – 9 (natural D)
Body – 7 (quite slim)
Catbath - 7
BBBJ - 7 (got effort but rather short)
FJ - 8
GFE - 7 (a lot of kissing)
Service - 8 (slight massage before and after FJ)
RTF - yes
Old 30-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (A)

~~~~~ V.I.P Spa ~~~~~

75小姐给你慢慢选

Old 30-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster (A)

VIP Management does not have anyone by the name of Jeff and we are the only VIP account in SBF. VIP Management reserve the right to remove to ban or remove any impersonator or saboteur by any business competitors.

For those who are unable to access to their telegram, it could be you are using iPhone or you are being banned by them for various reason.

I would suggest you guy to go down personnel to the place to show that you are really genuine about it.

Please do not check with me regarding their operations as I am just their IT support to take care of the thread.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster (A)

~~~~~ V.I.P Spa ~~~~~

75小姐给你慢慢选

Old 01-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster (A)

Old 01-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
VIP SPA 战后报告
值得推荐,谢谢小强推荐

Quote:
FR for 305

Boobs – 8 (i guess 36D, natural but saggy.. i think 305 and 357 currently should be biggest boobs here. Downside are both also saggy)
FJ - 8 (the moment in room kiss and chat abit then she got all horny then we got into hot sex.. we didnt even proceed with other stuff. Passionate love making)
GFE - 8 (gfe was very high for me. Very friendly and cheerful. Could communicate pretty well with her english)
Service - 6 (maximum i would give coz did not try much of her services but her massage wasnt half bad considering she is not ML)

Quote:
Went to VIP last night..was amazed by the stage but it was abit dim as cant see their faces while sitting on the back tables..out came abt over 30 over gals on the stage that some of them have to stand below the stage..choose no 216.

Catbath: 8/10..before tat ask me wana put oil on my back..i say ok but insist her @@ abit small..but i don mind
GFE: 7/10..she was a naughty and playful type of gal..always crack joke with me..

Quote:
FR for 357

Boobs – 7 (natural but saggy.. probably 34D or something. I picked her when i saw her walking down during "parade". The boobs were spilling)
Body – 6 (cant remember as much i tink she is quite slim as well. Body really isnt that much my factor)
GFE - 7 (just in room only door havent close she want to kiss me already. Then keeps saying she want to eat me. Can communicate with english)
Service - 6 (like only do half to get the deed done so i will only rate as such)
RTF - no

The brother who went in not seeing whether its the gal that he picked also to blame... overall just unlucky day

Quote:
Today finally off day from wife.. fast hand fast leg go in JB, shag, sg custom no jam but bridge jam... no choice slowly jam... about 45mins... managed to book with OKT Kelvin for g350, I see the photo very nab liao... so, heres FR

The action goes: saw her, she greet, led to room. Come strip me, she strip, proceed to shower
Proceed to bed back first. Start apply dunno what gel.. den she start catbath. Sensual and good, no tickle feeling. Her hands also no stop anyhow touch, so are my hands.. touch and finger in the asshole
Turn around, continue catbath, follow by bbbj, good rythem, nice suction, no teeth.
Proceed fj with cowgirl, den missionary, den doggy, den tired so change to side, and go back missionary and finally buay tahhan i ask her where i can shoot, she give me blur face so i tell her i dun wanna waste my sperm inside cd.. i tell her open mouth.. she still look blur so i dun fuck care, put out and remove cd, she in shock and open mouth i put inside her month shake two time shoot inside. I think i action too fast she blur and take, sje didnt get scold or angry.

Cheers!
Quote:
Heard that the place is finally done with all the renovation and there are some new gals so went to check it out

FR for 691

Looks – 6 (looks like the pic probably if u minus some make up, she resembles a WL currently working in GL imo..)
Boobs – 6 (as im a boob lover, its smaller than expected. Not the type i like. Enhanced big B to small C)
Catbath - 8 (long time nv go for this kinda service already... feels good. Will give u boob rubs in the shower
FJ - 8 (responsive and feels comfortable, not commercial. Maybe she is still new i find her pussy still quite tight )
GFE - 7 (plus point given to her. When she enter roomed she looked at my eyes, tip toe and french me.. as she is still quite new, communication is a problem. However, she still tries to make some jokes with her available vocabulary)
Service - 9 (this is where she shines. Probably the best service gal i tried at VIP yet so much so that time for FJ becomes a little too short time for me lol.. willing to please and provides the complete package with slight playful attitude. Totally nothing to complain about)
RTF - depends.. as im a boob lover so might try some other girls first. Since the previous 802 gone i havent been able to find any natural huge busty girl like her.

Quote:

It is really must try..
Quote:

Quote:
FR 504

Boobs – A cup
RTF 3 times already, first 2 times she keeps looking at the clock & hurries me. 3rd time never. Have to try others.
She is ice queen for sure, does not talk a lot, not much smile. But she quite accommodating during sex.

Quote:
Took 223

Boobs: Nice firm B cup with pink nipples. Hard to find such sexy n slim beauty with firm boobs.

Shower together.

RTF - Yes

Good session.
Quote:
FR for 305

Boobs – 9 (natural D)
Body – 7 (quite slim)
Catbath - 7
FJ - 8
RTF - yes
Old 02-12-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster (A)

VIPSPA消费配套价格:
1) 基本消费~RM68 泡温泉,桑拿,自助餐
2) B2B+云霄配套~RM238 鸳鸯戏水,水中萧,舒坦筋骨,AV啫哩星球大战,冰火5重天+男欢女爱,依依不舍, 时间45分, 第二次 40rm 折扣
3) 一条龙销魂水床配套~RM278 鸳鸯戏水,含情脉脉水中萧,水晶之恋,穿越时空,龙卷风, AV啫喱星球大战,十指弹琴,69摇摆龙,水晶之恋9重天+男欢女爱,依依不舍,时间60分钟
4) Vipspa 包夜消费是800-3炮 不包酒店

VIP Package:
1 (Spa, sauna, buffet no girls 68rm)
2 (Standard FJ 45mins 238rm, 2nd time onwards 40rm discount)
3 (Waterbed 60mins 278rm)
4 (Overnight 3shots 2am-12pm, hotel not included 800rm)

大家可以在这里分享战报。我们VIP每天都有开门营业。 除非大风会休息1/2小时。请大家和作。
谢谢。

Please post your FR here after trying. VIP Spa open daily unless big wind. Thanks for your cooperation.

营业时间: 中午12:00pm-凌晨3:00am
咨询热线:07-3332777

地址:Lot 1 to lot 11,4th Floor,Block G,Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera,Taman Sentosa,80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

VIP Spa Captain
Andy | MR TAI | Kelvin | 司马懿
Old 02-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster (A)

~~~~~ V.I.P Spa ~~~~~

75小姐给你慢慢选

Old 02-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)

Old 02-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-12-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
VIP SPA 战后报告
值得推荐,谢谢小强推荐

Quote:
FR for 305

Quote:

Quote:
FR for 357

RTF - no

Quote:

Cheers!
Quote:

FR for 691

Quote:

It is really must try..
Quote:

Quote:
FR 504

Boobs – A cup

Quote:
Took 223

Shower together.

RTF - Yes

Good session.
Quote:
FR for 305

Boobs – 9 (natural D)
Body – 7 (quite slim)
Catbath - 7
FJ - 8
RTF - yes
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1