The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labuaaan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Labuan

Any tips on the latest situation in Labuan? I am heading there tomorrow for one night only.

Is it still the same as described above? Go to bar and pick a woman for the night for ~300RM?
Old 29-07-2016, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

damturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Labuan

Hi everybody
I will arrive in Labuan in about 2 weeks, since I will be alone I need a bro to go party/karaoke together... I'm 31 and I'm NOT gay
I will stay in Labuan for long time (I'm working here)
Old 04-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

mcarrons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro
Coming to Labuan alone this weekend. Willing to go together to karaoke? Im 50, western and straight

QUOTE=damturbo;14899827]Hi everybody
I will arrive in Labuan in about 2 weeks, since I will be alone I need a bro to go party/karaoke together... I'm 31 and I'm NOT gay
I will stay in Labuan for long time (I'm working here)[/QUOTE]
Old 04-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

mcarrons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros
In Labuan alone during next weekend.Any bro to join me to go together to bars and clubs. I m 50, western, and straight.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:30 AM
Samster (M)

chai92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibuGuys View Post
Mind to share 3 hot mum..add wechat Mr.Worldwide
i want too.. pls share me.. 0142895978
Old 04-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

chai92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibuGuys View Post
Mind to share 3 hot mum..add wechat Mr.Worldwide
i want too.. pls share me.. 0142895978
Old 21-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Russel8908 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Anyone can share any FL in Labuan? I dont plan to go out of my hotel room?
Old 08-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 1: I have benefited from this thread and 2 other threads in this forum. The useful posts were all posted between 2012-2014. Since the updates are far and sparse, i am going to contribute my humble first experience. Pls take with a pinch of salt, if you dont believe, you are free to skip this post.

Let me clarify, Im a NOVICE chiongster with not much experience.

Firstly, i find Singapore FLs are hit and miss, most of the time have poor attitude and no GFE. For MP in SG, half the time the ladies are older than i wished for. Most of the time, their looks dont pass my standards. Anyway, most ladies are PRCs and some had children before! (can see the C-sect scar)

Moving to the real topic. LABUAN was HEAVENLY by my standards.

Wechat: tried browsing this app, could see quite a number of ladies advertising here. A number of ladies seems to be advertising for their massage joint as can see the name of their joint. Did not message anyone in wechat as i didnt believe the pictures are real and dont want any bad experience of getting conned by the photos and end up getting a fat, ugly and old lady knocking at my door.

KTVs: Went to a popular joint recommended by many bros here, Kings. On the left of the entrance was a "closed" area where all the ladies are gathering. I guessed it was "closed" because there was no crowd due to the dwindling oil industry. Didnt have close look at the girls, but a quick glance in that dark environment tells me to leave as a few fat ones among the bunch of girls had turned me off. hence i went to the right where there is the bar, live band and only a few customers drinking around cocktail tables. I sat at one table, hoping for the mummy to come. Sat for 2 minutes without ordering a drink and no mummy came, I left.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 2:

So i guessed ordering a drink is a must. Next went to a nearby KTV called Tonight. This could be relatively new as its not shown on google maps street view, unlike kings. similarly, the girls crowd near the main door. This joint is also empty other than 1 table of 2 men and their ladies. I sat down at a table, ordered a drink @11rm this time round. Next comes the mummy. showed me some selection over her Whatsapp photos, then thought visual selection was better and called the ladies to come line up. Took my time to pick my ideal girl, looks relatively young with good figure for 350rm. The damage is between 350-400rm for overnight to your hotel (usually 2 shots) with 400rm being the "18 year old". Then you have a "trial period" to sit and chit chat and interact with the girl and of cos u have to pay for the ladies drink @ 22rm each. if you are not pleased with the feel of the girl, you are allowed to change. Didnt want to incur too much damage from LD, i quickly took her out after 1 LD.

Everything in the room was awesome and memorable. Chit chat a while, danced a bit, slowly stripped, the GFE was super and everything was history. She allowed more than 2 shots in one condom, what a deal ! There was no complaints at all during the action. I didnt want her to stayover, paid her some taxi fare and let her leave.

Both KTVs are filled with Pinoy ladies.

Massage: too many joints, didnt know which had extra and which dont offer. Was kinda lazy to venture too far, went to the nearest one which is located under the hotel, looks very Clean and Legit with manicure services as well. Ladies walked in with their husband for manicure too ! I thought i should kill the idea and be content with clean massage. Pinoy lady came,looks GND, clean with big knockers confined in her white T shirt. She looked grumpy, which i later found out that she just woke up from her sleep. There is choice of mattress on floor or massage bed, both are cubicles with curtains and without door. Took the massage bed. There is no shorts for you to change, so i lie down on my birthday suit. The massage was ok, there was a GQ at the end. I am sure she over quoted me, 100 for HJ or 100 for topless massage. I had to bargain both for 150rm (i am sure it is still overpriced, what to do, dont want to waste time to go elsewhere. I would guess just below 100rm for both would seem right price). her boobs are huge at full D tightly strapped in a undersized bra and she claimed the bras sold in labuan are too small for her tits. It was good HJ, with huge natural beautiful tits. Total damage is 68 + 150rm.

My stay in Labuan was not long, thats about the short humble experience and information i can share for newbies going over in coming months, until next kind soul share his experience here. The experience is something i cant find in SG, and not sure if neighboring malaysia have the same. To all brothers going there, have a great time there! Bang safe.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Gee241 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First post fellow Bros. Is labuan still the place for some fun?
Old 04-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Hi Bros. Labuan still happening nowadays?
Old 09-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

gonna try out Paradise later.
If it's any good, I'll definitely post an FR here
Old 10-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

went to both places...
not very impressed TBH.
Old 14-10-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
went to both places...
not very impressed TBH.
What happened man?
Old 05-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

iEggPlant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a contact for a local girl details as follows;

Name : Lynn/Lin (thats what she claimed to call herself) 1 Filipino friend and her sister (contact detail is only for lynn)
Damage : RM300/each she did not ask but gave it as a tip

What happened: Was at Murphy's Bar during lunch time to grab something to bite, she approached and asked for my phone number, we texted for a day, asked her any place to goyang she was into it and asked if she and her friends could join. Met up later that night for a session only me, her and her friends, room sucks, stuff sucks, but at least I could start my foreplay early had to go at 3am brought them back to my hotel room, she said her sister wanna come over too I don't mind. And long story short it was a great night. Have pictures to support the above story as well without me in it of course and after the main event 😋
They woke up around 2pm gave me a hug that's when I gave them the tip. Did not rejected them I guess only fair for me to tip them.

For any bros whose interested do pm me, glad to be of service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1