The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Moving to KL In a Few Months, Where to Live and Play?

Hi everyone,

I found this forum tonight when doing a search on living in KL. I live in India currently as a Caucasian expat and will be doing a move later this year to a new job that was hired in KL. I'm pretty excited about this as I have been mongering in the Philippines for several years and in the last year have come to love (but still learning) in Thailand. This will be a first time I'm living in the ASEAN region and pretty excited about the short flights to the best places in Asia.

As far as KL I was looking for advise from guys who live there about what may be the best residential areas for a caucasian to live comfortably while still getting to easily play on weekends where the fun is either in walking distance or very close for my adventures? My new job is about a fifteen minute drive from KLCC to give you an idea of of the area.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Moving to KL In a Few Months, Where to Live and Play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsticks View Post
Hi everyone,

I found this forum tonight when doing a search on living in KL. I live in India currently as a Caucasian expat and will be doing a move later this year to a new job that was hired in KL. I'm pretty excited about this as I have been mongering in the Philippines for several years and in the last year have come to love (but still learning) in Thailand. This will be a first time I'm living in the ASEAN region and pretty excited about the short flights to the best places in Asia.

As far as KL I was looking for advise from guys who live there about what may be the best residential areas for a caucasian to live comfortably while still getting to easily play on weekends where the fun is either in walking distance or very close for my adventures? My new job is about a fifteen minute drive from KLCC to give you an idea of of the area.
To live it really depends. Will you be driving if you live here? If you do, then it opens up a bigger variety of areas you can live in and possibly some areas to monger at. If you prefer to live within the general area of your work area there are mongering options but limited as well. When would you be arriving in KL?
Old 10-02-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
kenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to behold

If u do want walking distance for hanky panky is abit diffilcult.but its easy to get to a place with cab or grab. Do contact me for the details as i do not know what is your type for hanky panky.would try to help u to sort out
Old 12-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

If u want to be in an expat comfort zone, just find an apt at Mont Kiara area. All the modern conveniences are around the area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1