The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Chapter 44: A Decadent Night in Bali - An Illicit Romance Part Three

Alexei prayed fervently, hoping he will not spew his load now. Hoping he would not die from his impending climax.

Slowly, Arlena began to move. She rocked her hips timidly at first, little tingles of pain from where her pussy had been split by his gigantic weapon. She was so completely filled with his penis that she could feel it rubbing up against her in her deepest, most intimate areas with every breath she takes. It was like every nerve inside, and even outside her vagina is being stimulated at the same time. Her G-spot, her clitoris, every pleasure center would move in time with her, tugged back and forth by his massive impalement and her rocking hips. Despite her soreness, the pleasure was building rapidly, a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss that builds and builds as she gradually began riding his cock harder and faster while Alexei held her heavy milk globes cupped in his hands, playing with her nipples, ensuring that they do not become sore from their wild bouncing. Her pussy is alive with excitement, sensitive to every jolt of pleasure from the intimacy of their erotic pleasure.

Little gasps of breathlessness welled from Arlena as she rode his cock faster and faster. The tiny tremors of pleasure are now shudders from her orgasms, one after another, building atop each other in a competition to bring her to her most intense climax yet. Finally, she arched backward, screaming her bliss into the still, dark night.

Alexei came soon after she did. He could feel every quiver of her passage, every tremor of excitement as timid quivers of orgasm rushed through her. Every movement in her tight velvety tunnel pushing him nearer and nearer the edge. The wash of her molten wetness on his extremely aroused penis was the final trigger. He pushed up against her, forcefully driving his penis deeper and deeper into her as he impaled her using the weight of her own body, her pleasure finally secondary to his own. Gush after gush of thick hot semen poured out from him, propelled deep into her love passage, ramming against her cervix as he continued to jerk his hips randomly, spasming from the aftershock of his own climax.

“Argh! Too deep! Too big! Argh!” Arlena cried as Alexei jerked beneath her, ramming his cock upwards deep inside her tender and sore vagina. She could feel it hitting something deep inside her, her cervix most probably, and it hurts. She wanted to pull him out, get off so he cannot pummel her raw and bruised cervix anymore but she can’t. His massive penis is too deeply buried inside her. Besides, her own legs are quivering from all the riding she did, and still shaking from the pleasure of her immense climax. Helpless, she could only relax her cuntal muscles as much as possible, hoping that will minimize the pain from the forceful pummeling of her poor vagina. Praying that he would calm down at some point.

Gradually, the two lovers came to their senses. Arlena was resting on Alexei’s broad chest. Tracing her delicate fingers around his nipples, playing with the curly blonde hairs on his chest. Joined at the hips, with his softening penis still lodged deep inside her, she still came only up to his chest. The disparity in their sizes arousing the both of them. Suddenly, she bit down hard on his nipple.

“Ouch!” Alexei yelled, recoiling in pain, “What was that for?”

“That’s for not listening to me,” huffed Arlena, “I told you it hurts, but you simply kept going. I almost vomited. It was like someone was pushing his arm into me, punching me from the inside.” Given the size of his cock, it can be taken as a literal statement.

Alexei clasped his massively muscled arms around Arlena, careful to be gentle. It was crazy. The minute she lowered herself on his cock, he had lost all sense and reason. The intimate pleasure of feeling her around him was mind blowing.

On impulse, he sat up with one arm around her, the other holding her cute, peach-shaped bum.

“What are you doing you big Russian oaf?”

“I want to carry you to that mirror over their while you sit on my cock. Then, I want you to watch as we make love. I want you to know you want this as much as I do, and that we will have no regrets, no regrets at all about making love to each other here and now.”

Arlena blushed at his words, ashamed but strangely, growing more excited at the same time. She did not know it was the drug talking. She knew only the pleasure signals of her body, and she knew that her body cannot lie about how good it feels, how right it feels to be filled by Alexei’s enormous penis. It was a beautiful pain, a marvelous pain that she wants to know and learn from now on, every single time he makes love to her.

Wrapping his arms around her, Alexei lifted Arlena off the bed. Instinctively, she wrapped her long legs around his waist, the lips of her creamy vagina resting on his rapidly hardening cock as he walked, the motion sending her moist folds gliding up and down his hardening length, rubbing against her still sensitive clit, creating waves of pleasure between her legs.

In front of the mirror now, Alexei gently placed Arlena down in front of him. The illicit lovers facing the mirror together, man behind woman. The great disparity in their size more apparent than ever. The both of them thrilled by the visual impact of both their contrast and nakedness.

“Bend down Arlena, lean against the mirror and look at yourself as I enter you from behind… I don’t there to be any lies about how right our lovemaking is. Not tonight, not ever. Look at yourself as I make love to you and tell me that you want me as much as I want you.”

In Arlena’s drug-addled mind, she recognized the truth of what he said, and she did not resist when he placed a giant hand on her waist to push her down firmly. She placed her forearms on the mirror in front of her, leaning on her elbows. Alexei was standing over her, behind her, spreading her yielding thighs wider and wider. Then he grasped his enormous penis in one hand, guiding it between her still sensitive and throbbing pussy lips. Arlena closed her eyes, and her breathing stopped for what seemed like an eternity as she allowed her desires to take hold of her again. She thought she would die of anticipation of the wonderful moment when he would push his burning rod up into her love-starved pussy.

"Now Alexei… Now ... " she breathed. "Please... . Push your cock up into me! Please… I want to feel you deep inside me… Please, I beg you."

She had never once said anything like that to a man, but there is now a burning itch between her legs. Her most intimate and secret place is so desperate to be filled, so hungry to taste his enormous penis again that she said whatever came to her mind. Above her, Alexei’s face shone with pleasure as he heard her impassioned plea. He had wanted to make love to Arlena ever since he had first met her. True, he had hesitated due to his own morality, his own sense of right and wrong, but he had repressed himself for too long. The pleasure he had felt, the excitement and lust they have for each other felt so right, he regretted having denied the truth of his emotions for so many years. So many wasted years!

With a little groan of conquest, he pressed forward into her nakedly squirming body and heard her gasp in delirious satisfaction as the swollen head of his penis pushed forward, past the slippery, impossibly tight mouth of her pussy. His throbbing cock was like an iron poker as it moved into her. He pushed forward slowly at first, spreading and stretching the velvety walls of her creamy pussy, and sweet lovely Arlena had winced at the familiar sensation of pleasure mixed with pain as his humongous penis plowed further up into her cunt, his hugely throbbing cock seemingly never-ending, inch after inch moving forcefully into her, filling her greedy pussy more completely than she had ever believed possible.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow. Can't wait to also read what happened to james
Old 15-01-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro :-)
Old 15-01-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Chapter 45: A Decadent Night in Bali - An Illicit Romance Part Four

Gripping Arlena’s narrow waist firmly, the handsome billionaire looked down and delighted in the unbelievable spectacle of his sweet and demure sister-in-law naked beneath him. Half of his enormous prick is buried in her soft silky pussy now, the delicate flesh between her legs looks red and swollen, his sheer girth almost turning her most intimate parts inside out. He pushed his hips forward slowly but firmly, eager to enjoy the sensation of burying himself into her welcoming love tunnel. He could feel her soft moist flesh parting reluctantly as his cock pushed through her velvety folds, aided by Vaseline, sperm and her creamy love juices.

Arlena moaned in mindless rapture as she felt his hairy balls lightly touch the cheeks of her smooth fleshy pussy. The hard rubbery head of his huge penis is deep inside her. Deeper than any man had ever been. From the standing doggy position, his cock is sliding against her g-spot with each of its slow powerful stroke, before it comes to a halt lodging itself against the neck of her cervix. “Oooooohhhhh…” she moaned in both pleasure and pain, oh what marvelous beautiful pain to be so completely and utterly impaled by his huge penis.

Arlena clenched her vagina tightly, straining to hold his thick throbbing penis snug within her hungry pussy so she can get used to his enormous length and girth. Alexei did not rush her. He remembered that Vicky had had to do the same as well, and the pleasure was all the greater for the both of them after she had gotten used to his gigantic size. He hoped Arlena would be the same too.

Slowly, Arlena began to rotate her lovely hips, rotating her pussy tighter and tighter around his throbbing penis. Each time his aroused prick would throb spasmodically in her hot wet pussy, Arlena would clench it in response, delighting in the ecstatic look of pleasure on his face.

“Mmmmmmm…. Ahhhh…” Alexei grunted in pleasure. He could sense that she was ready. Her movements are smoother now, more confident. The movement of his penis inside her rotating pussy was also easier, made so due to the slick juices she had been secreting unconsciously.

Arlena was losing herself to the deluge of built-up frustration and unspent passion. The chemical she was fed had washed away the morals she had lived by for too many years. She knew that she needs a hard penis to give her pussy the satisfaction she had ached for, and she was reveling in the very heights of her lust, with no intention of stopping until she had satisfied her love-starved body.

"Tell me how much you like it," Alexei whispered.
"I love your cock. I love it ... I love getting fucked by your big hard cock," she breathed in mindless rapture. "I love feeling you deep inside me… The way you split me apart is so beautiful… Ooohhhh. The pain is marvelous… Please! Oooohh! Please! Fuck me! Make love to me! Argh… ah… ah… Argh!"

The span of his hands almost wrapping fully around her tiny waist, Alexei finally pulled his penis back, almost regretting the sense of loss, the loss of feeling her clenching trembling love tunnel wrapping itself tightly around his cock. The sensation was unreal, she was so small, so perfect, it almost feels he was using her as a fuck doll. His hands still wrapped around her waist, he pulled as he rocked his hips forward, ramming himself deep into Arlena, almost burying himself to the hilt. He could hear her grunt with pain as he hit her cervix, even as his balls sac swung and hit her pussy lightly. He wanted to push further, deeper, ramming hard into her until his pelvis meets the smooth round curves of her butt, but he had bottomed out with two inches more to go. Clutching at the last bit of his self-control, he rocked his hips back before he pushed forward again, gradually building up a rhythm of slow, powerful strokes, controlling the force of his powerful thrusts

Below him, Arlena moaned ecstatically, the sight of her swollen breasts dancing and swaying as Alexei moved his hips back and forth, pushing his thickly throbbing cock further and further into her moist, silky pussy doubling her excitement. She could feel her breath gradually quickening, coming in ever faster gasps and shy cries of joy as she enjoyed the thrill of his rock-hard penis stroking into her. The pain of her obscenely stretched pussy a marvelous sensation to lust after. She found herself wriggling her hips shamelessly, greedily devouring more and more of his cock. She wants him deep inside her, deep inside her cervix even. She wants his magnificent cock to fuck her, fuck her so deep that she is broken and torn. She wants to feel his thick hot sperm inside her, she wants him to cum inside her hot and hungry pussy, to be filled with cum as she had never been filled before. She wants to explore the delights of sex, to experience every decadent act of love it is possible to experience.

Alexei’s eyes gleamed with excitement as Arlena quivered with lusty passion. He could feel his pelvis slapping against her tight rounded buttcheeks now with every stroke, her cuntal passage finally wet and relaxed enough to accept the full length of his swollen penis. It was like her pussy is sucking him in, the movements of her delicate pink pussy lips as it drew inward and outward as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her an obscene excitement. The wet smacking of his hips against her firm upthrust butt resounded loudly throughout the room as he moved faster and faster, ramming himself deeper and deeper with every stroke. The force of his massive penis pushing deeply into her is so powerful that Arlena is pressed up against the mirror, her billowing breasts mashed against the cold hard surface with every thrust. She could feel the cold against the sensitive rosebuds of her nipples, the little tingles of joy adding to her ultimate crescendo of excitement.

“Arrghhhhhh… So deep! So hard…. Ouch… Arghhh… Uh… Uh… So big... Ooooohhhh ... yes ... yes… Fuck me! I-I’m. . . oooohhh . . ." Arlena cooed deliriously as she writhed her body, moving her butt backward rhythmically to meet each thrust by his huge cock. She was no longer afraid of what she was doing, allowing the brother-in-law she hardly knew to fuck up her tight little pussy. Her eyelids fluttered uncontrollably as she writhed between the powerful legs of the huge Russian, impaled by his massive cock, utterly lost in the intensity of her wild, drug-induced passion.

Arlena could sense that Alexei was about to cum. She wanted to squeeze every last bit of pleasure from their wild mating and she grounded her nakedly squirming butt backward, squeezing him hard with her pussy.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Chapter 46: A Decadent Night in Bali - An Illicit Romance Part Five

Alexei labored over her, finally regaining some control as he moved his skilled muscular body into a longer, smoother plunging rhythm that brought his hugely pulsing prick almost all the way out of her impossibly tight pussy on the out-stroke and then ramming himself forward into her cock-hungry cunt until he could feel his heavily throbbing cock filling her tight little pussy all the way to the hilt. He could feel her begin to thrash more wantonly beneath him and her desperate writhing beneath him made him forget everything but the ecstatic maelstrom of animal lust that was building up deep inside his fiery, cum-filled balls.

Alexei’s hands slipped roughly upwards and cupped the soft smooth globes of her sensitive breasts in his spread fingers and palms, massaging the warm tender flesh in lewd delight as he felt his white-hot cum begin to boil in his painfully throbbing balls.

The lovely young woman moaned ceaselessly into the air, emitting soft cries of passion each time his cock touched her in an intimately pleasurable spot. Her body is arched as she stood on tiptoes, trapped between the mirror and his powerful body. In front, his fingers are playing with her swollen nipples even as his hands kneaded the tender flesh of her breasts. Behind, her butt is arched upwards, jutting obscenely to better aid his strong strokes. Her toes would lift the floor everyone he buries himself to the hilt, the weight of her dainty little body supported solely by his massive cock and his strong arms. Her flushed face was a reflection of the true intensity of her passionate abandonment. She was growing more and more aroused by the second as his pussy-splitting cock fucked harder and faster into her greedy pussy. The two intertwined bodies struggling mindlessly against each other as Alexei pulled her backward, bending her back into a delicate arch even as he leaned forward, turning his head slightly to kiss her delicate white neck, sucking the skin hungrily, fiercely until a savage love bite is etched into her flesh.

The wild guttural sound of deep panting grunts and groans filled the room, mingling with the moist noises of slick wet flesh smacking loudly against slick wet flesh.

Suddenly, Arlena gasped with alarm as she felt the huge cock buried deeply inside her begin to throb harder and harder. The hard rubbery cockhead swelled even more, so much so she was afraid it might rip her apart from the inside. She knew he was about to cum, about to shoot his warm creamy load of cum deep into her ravenous young pussy. The very thought made her pussy walls even hotter and she suddenly felt her own long-awaited climax coming on with the force of an erupting supernova.

"Oooooohhh. Oh, God! I'm . . . I'm ccccuuuumm-mmmmmmiiinnnnggg!"

The sweet young wife’s breathless groan rose to a strangled, animal-like howl of ecstasy as her body stiffened and began writhing wildly about, her own hot wet pussy juices flowing out from her quivering passion-soaked pussy, drowning Alexei's enormous penis in its sweet, sticky warmth.

Alexei paused for a second, enjoying the wanton, uncontrollable spasms of his lovely sister-in-law, but then, as she gasped the last of her intense tingling climax, he felt himself lose all control. With a rush that took his breath away, his thick white-hot cum erupted deep inside Arlena’s obscenely stretched pussy, mixing deliciously with the still flowing cunt juices of her orgasm.

Arlena’s drug-dazed mind whirled in delirious sensuality as she felt Alexei’s burning semen squirting deep inside her, filling her wide-spread, swollen and abused pussy to overflowing with its searing white fire. The slippery walls of her hot pussy clenched and unclenched tightly around it, desperately sucking at his madly jerking prick like a hungry mouth.

Their combined cum juices flowed wetly down around his heavily jerking cock, dribbling down the inside of her trembling thighs even as he tried desperately to push his spasmodically climaxing cock even deeper into Arlena's pussy. Brilliant flashes of white fight exploded continuously behind the voluptuous young wife’s huge, unseeing brown eyes as she continued to groan and cry out the seemingly endless stream of orgasms rocking through her, her body quivering and shaking like a crazed animal.

Even while she was still writhing in the throes of her orgasm, Alexei had never stopped pounding his spasmodically climaxing cock deep inside her, steadily working her to yet another climax. The innocent young wife was never sure where one orgasm left off and the next one began. With his jerky pounding, Alexei was prolonging the afterglow of the first until the surging passion of the second took over.

"Oh, please . . . don't stop fucking me. Don't ever stop fucking me!" she pleaded incoherently, as her ravenous pussy clasped greedily around his lewdly squirting cock until it finally gave one last spasmodic jerk and then lay motionless, buried deep in the depths of her writhing little cunt.

The violently panting Alexei finally stopped his desperate thrusting. Exhausted and spent, his hands explored her nakedly sweating body, holding her prisoner as he cupped her heavy breasts, another gripping her waist even as he is savoring the sensation from his cock that is buried deep in her pussy. The walls of her cum-filled love tunnel are still undulating excitedly around his rapidly shrinking prick. After several moments, Arlena, too, quivered to stillness, the seemingly unending stream of orgasms finally coming to a halt. She is feeling the strain of being on tiptoes while being pressed against the mirror. Her lower back is starting to feel sore from being arched. The hot mixture of their creamy fluids feels sticky and cold along the insides of her lovely legs.

Finally, after long moments of silence, his soft penis finally slipped out from the clutching grip of her pussy, aided by the slippery wetness of their love juices. Arlena's voluptuous young body felt drained of all energy and feeling, and, as she moved tentatively in front of Alexei’s body so she can rest on her feet, relieving the soreness of her arched back, she felt her exhausted thighs and asscheeks slopping wetly in the excess of hot sticky cum juices that had filled her pussy to the bursting point.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Chapter 47: A Decadent Night in Bali - An Illicit Romance Part Six

For a long while, neither of them said anything to each other. Arlena was lost in confused thought, which centered around what she had done with Alexei. Without wanting to, be had become caught up in the bitter war that raged between her and Felix. On a certain level, she knew what she did was out of revenge, even jealousy at Vicky, her sister who had, for too long, have had it all. She knew that somehow, word of what had happened between her and Alexei would get to Vicky, and then to Felix and then . . . Then everyone would know!

Not that she was ashamed of what she had done. Far from it. Her body had told her the truth very clearly. She knows now that Alexei is the man she had secretly wanted all along.

Alexei smiled at Arlena in the mirror, then pushed his body forward, bringing her up, crushing her petite form gently against his massive bulk. He leaned down, bending his knees as well as his back so that he could finally kiss her, a gentle kiss that stands in stark contrast to the madness of their crazy lovemaking just moments ago. Tracing a finger across the savage love bite he left on the side of her neck, he grinned at her, “Looks like I will need to spend more time in Singapore than Hong Kong now.”

Arlena blushed, the gentle tingle of pink in her cheeks making her lovelier than ever. She nodded her head shyly, afraid to meet his eyes.

So shy, so gentle, she is like Vicky when I first met her… Oh no! Vicky! Alexei realized that he had entirely forgotten about his wife, so lost he was in indulging his desire.

Leaning in close to kiss Arlena once more, he whispered, “I have to get Vicky. But I will be back, I promise. We will work something out, together, all three of us. I will never let go now that we have found each other.”

Arlena listened in stunned silence as Alexei murmured his promises, then moved to place her tenderly in the bed. With a final, lingering kiss, he was gone. Gone to his wife. Her sister.

Arlena sat on the love-soaked bed and watched him leave in silence. It was not as though he were running away from her. The thought that he might spend the night with her had entered her mind, but she knew it was impossible. Spending the night would just raise more problems than she could handle. More trouble than she is able to deal with.

As he closed the door, Arlena wondered how she had allowed her brother-in-law to make love to her.

Tossing in the huge bed after being left alone, Arlena timidly caressed herself. She could feel her nipples gradually swelling again. Hooking her thumbs over the top of the blanket, she peeled it down until her breasts emerged. The cold air-conditioning invigorating her tiny stubs. She scooped up her heavy, fleshy breasts and gave them a squeeze. Ohhhhhhhhhh. In her mind, she could picture Alexei fondling them. His hands enclosing her flesh and his fingers tweaking her sensitive tips.

Why? Why am I doing this again, so soon after he had left? Arlena is restless and confused. It was like the embers of their passionate lovemaking has awakened something in her. The sheer intensity of her orgasms had awakened her desire, no, her hunger for even more. She did not know it was the special drug in her shots that had caused this. She did not know she had had a higher dose that coupled with her petite body, had made her sexually insatiable. She knew only that the rotation of her fingers around her nipples felt good, that the gentle squeezing of her fleshy tits felt good, so good that it is slowly consuming her.

In the lonely silence of the room, thoughts of Alexei’s lovemaking sent excited jolts of electricity through her nervous system. She could feel herself growing aroused again, her heated flesh tingling in anticipation.

She remembered how Alexei’s huge hands had encompassed her tiny waist as he rammed his giant cock into her. Her waist was not the sole object of her excited memory; equal attention was lavished on how his groin had smacked wetly against her pert, delectable bum.

“Mmmmm…. Mmmmmmmm…” She knew she shouldn't succumb to such whimsy, but Alexei’s virile masculinity provoked that response. Even if she had never made love to him, the intensity of his blue-green gaze, the color of the sea calls to her, reminding her of how she had felt an attraction to him the first time they met.

Her naked body tingled against the crumpled sheets, the blanket twisted and tangled around her. She traced stimulating patterns on her bare skin, starting beneath her shoulders, then swirling about her erect nipples. She writhed, digging her heels into the mattress. Ohhhhhhhhh. Alexei's imaginary mouth had arrived to capture one nipple, gently suckling it while he played with the other.

Eventually, a hand wandered between her legs. Her fingers dipped beneath the drenched folds of her intimate womanhood. She glided lightly across her fleshy mound, searching for her clitoris. Her pussy hungered for touch… Any touch.

Then, she arrived. She allowed her fingers to sink between her juicy flesh, slowly seeking the succulent clitoris that is hidden within.

Arlena arched her back with a tiny jerk, her head pressed back into the pillow. An inadvertent gasp escaped her throat. Clenching her teeth, she trembled. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, yeah."

She visualized Alexei’s massive penis lodged deeply. Lust blazed through her susceptible flesh. She inserted another finger, moaning as it sank into her squishy cunt. This time, the sob she fired was of higher pitch.

"Oh, God. Mmmmmm…. Urh, uh, uh…. Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, yeah!" She gasped and panted, delirious with arousal. She needs more, she wants more. It was like Alexei’s cock had unlocked something deep inside her, releasing her secret craving to be fucked senseless, to lose herself in the madness of sex.

Arlena’s fingers are reaching deeply into her semen-slicked pussy now, and she was awed at the way her pussy is sucking at her digits. From its milking rhythm, she gathered it wanted to be attached to a thick hard cock. She pictured the sodden lips of her pussy fastened about a hard thrusting penis, spurring it to cum. The notion of being stuffed by to her brim by a hard fucking cock gave her a lasting thrill.

A surge of adrenaline prompted her finger to brush against her still sensitive clitoris. Centering upon that pulsating dot, she stroked it. Oooooohhhhhh. One flick followed another until she was immersed in the sensation of pleasuring herself. Her heavy breasts wobbled wantonly as she abandoned herself to the exquisite sensations emitting from her love button. A furious cry of joy finally springing to her lips, echoing through her room.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the fantastic bonus update today.

Can't wait for the next chapter, especially for poor Vicky's predicament.

Camping for more!
Old 15-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanted to share my appreciation to TS regular & great updates.

This have the making of being the story of the year! Yes we are just into 2019!
Old 15-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
ilivetoeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS Bro, honestly this is one of the best stories that i've read here so far! I think your story writing skills are really good! Please keep it up ya!
Old 17-01-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Dembele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, support and camping for more
Old 17-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Thank you bros slyhypo, ilivetoeat, Dembele and long time supporter redarrow for all your kind words and encouragement. I will try to update as regularly as possible, unless real-life takes over :-)
Old 17-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Chapter 48: Alexei - Helplessness

Walking hurriedly away from the villa, Alexei’s thoughts were a buzz of excitement, guilt, exhilaration and confusion. He was still busking in the post-orgasmic glow of making love to his sister-in-law, Arlena, guilty at the same time at how he did so by betraying his wedding vows to Vicky. He was exhilarated at having a chance to resume his love affair with his first love, through her spiritual successor, yet at the same time unsure if it was just the alcohol talking, for him… Or for her.

Shit… It has been slightly more than two hours… Did he take so long? The walk back was barely 20 minutes… So he should have been back at the bar an hour ago, so why didn’t Vicky call him? Did she get a temporary SIM card? Shit, he should have made sure, but he did not probe her too closely about the trip so as not to spoil his surprise, shit, shit, shit!

He quickened his pace, a squirt of cold adrenaline fueling him as his senses tingled. It was just like the old days, his senses tuned to the max as he was about to execute some wetwork. Only in this case, it was his failure, his failure to safeguard someone he loves. Again.

He could still remember Katarina, his sweet sweet Katarina, pinned to the tattered mattress and raped before his eyes by the foot soldiers of the Orekhovskaya. He could still remember how bravely she fought, even as the Bratva brutalized her in front of him, taking turns to fuck her torn and bloody body. He would never allow himself to forget how helpless he felt at that time, how powerless he was to protect the woman he loved. He had sworn to himself never again. He could remember the long period of physical recuperation she had to go through, and the total lack of aid from the police and the state. He could remember his own pathetic efforts to help her, support her, love her… Culminating in his discovery of her cold body swinging, finally alone and at peace in the frigid air of her apartment.

It had spurred him to seek revenge… His sojourn in the old KGB academy in Minsk, learning, among other things, how to shoot, and how to kill with his bare hands. He was assigned to the Riga branch of the KGB's prestigious Second Directorate, specialising in counter-intelligence, and sent to the Far East Theatre, running operations in Japan. Shortly after that, the KGB had closed shop, reborn as separate entities and he had transferred over to one of its reincarnations, the Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki (SVR). He was promised he was longer needed for wetwork. What was needed was intelligence, especially that of China, Japan and both North and South Korea.

That was the first time he had met Vicky. In a hostess bar in Ginza, Japan. She was a hostess then, totally out of place, clearly uncomfortable in the environment as she was seated across him, busy fending off the groping hands of his ‘associate’. His final mission was to assess whether his ‘associate’ was an asset or a liability. Technically speaking, there was no wetwork involved. Technically. Typical Russian bureaucratic apparatchik bullshit. His ‘associate’ had almost slapped her, the typical South Korean male, angered by his failure to make advances and Alexei had stopped him, getting Vicky to sit by him while he got other girls to entertain the man. That might have been the movement he decided that the fella had to be ‘liquidated’. There is no room for a clumsy oaf like that in the future SVR was building. He should have been more situationally aware, a Korean misbehaving in a Japanese bar is just asking for needless trouble.

Alexei had been surprised then to realize that the girl he had ‘saved’ speaks English, and unlike most of the girls, a gaijin to boot. Her vulnerability had stoked his interest, and her sensitivity his attraction. He had learnt her situation, an exchange student tricked into the trade by her Japanese boyfriend/ pimp. He had never understood why he had helped her. He had gotten deeply involved, lending her his strength, helping her get free even as he had completed his mission. That should have been the end of their relationship but she had left him her contact and on impulse, he had done the same.

On his return to Moscow, he made no mention of her to his handlers, focusing solely on the successful liquidation of his ‘associate’. Then, he had taken leave. His colleagues had finally tracked down the last perpetrator of Katarina’s brutal rape and he needed time to pay him a visit. Time so he can close up loose ends.

He had tied him up, staking him by his wrists and ankles, spread-eagled on the ground. He had died screaming as Alexei watched, his entrails strewn over the forest floor, a death by a thousand cuts as his piteous moans and cries attracted scavengers. It took 2 days, and Alexei was never entirely sure if it was the blood loss, the pain or the scavengers which finally killed him. But he had felt empty at his death. The screaming bastard never recognized him, nor remembered how he had savagely fucked Katarina. He died, not knowing what was his crime and this robbed Alexei of closure.

It was soon after that that Alexei’s foster father had gotten him transferred out of the SVR. He was to start a new path, buying up state companies at cents to the dollar like so many other state apparatchiks. His father was determined to mine the corpse of the dying USSR and Alexei was made to join him.

He had wondered how everything went so smoothly of course, and where his father had gotten his hands on the funds necessary. It took a while before he realised he had never gotten out of the intelligence business altogether. He was rich, a billionaire, by blessings of the state and so when the state calls, a billionaire named Alexei Tikhonov must answer, even if it’s more about information and money these days and not so much wetwork.

20 minutes passed quickly as Alexei wandered the halls of his memories. Reaching the bar, Alexei suddenly realised that Vicky and May are both nowhere to be seen. And so was the bartender. That’s definitely a new guy tending the bar and that’s not right, that’s not standard for a small place like this. Something is definitely wrong. He quickly scrolled through a mental list of assets and contacts he might call upon and realised that there is hardly any. This far out of Russia’s sphere of power and influence, assets and contacts are far and few between. There are some, but they are pretty fucking useless when time is of the essence here, especially when it involves an attractive missing young woman. His woman. Fuck!

Breathing deeply to calm down, he forced himself to think. He will not lose his wife the same way he lost his first love, especially not when it is his fault, his lack of willpower and discipline that has resulted in this situation. Vicky needs him more than ever now, and the only way she could be saved is if he can come up with a solution quickly.
Old 18-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update, Bro!

Very nice buildup.

Looking forward to more.
Old 18-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyhypo View Post
Thanks for the update, Bro!

Very nice buildup.

Looking forward to more.
Thanks bro!
Old 18-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Chapter 49: A Decadent Night in Bali - Vicky’s Ordeal Part 1

James waited impatiently for the message to come. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. He looked at the message.

“We have arrived.”

Fucking about time, he thought. Swiftly, he walked out of his villa and crossed the narrow lane to the villa May had booked for him.

May had a very worried look on her face when he saw her.

“What’s wrong?”, he asked.

“Erm, boss? Sorry boss, sorry...”

“Did you not give her the drug?”

“Yes I did... But...”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“Well, the problem is her sister came along with her brother-in-law and, and...”

Exasperatedly, Boss Chen grabbed May by her shoulders and shook her, “Then why are you wasting my time, asking me to come here? You want me to fuck you instead is it?”

“Ah.. W-wait… Wait” May said hurriedly, “Arlena not inside, but Vicky inside now... You want mai?”

“Fuck.” James is cold with fury now. Who is this Vicky? His cock is numb with need, and feels like it’s about to burst. Fuck, he shouldn’t have taken half a Viagra ‘just in case’. Maybe he should take out his toys and use them on May instead if this doesn’t turn out well... At least his cock will still get some playtime... Nah beh... “You better pray I like her sister Vicky, otherwise, I will be fucking you up tonight!”

Pushing May aside, James moved swiftly into the villa, making his way directly into the bedroom suite. Behind him, May followed quietly, silently praying that Boss Chen will choose to fuck Vicky instead. She has first hand experience of his ‘toys’, and she is definitely not looking forward to the experience, especially when he is so worked up.

Boss Chen came to such an abrupt stop that May almost bumped into his back. May mouthed a silent prayer to Buddha as Boss Chen watched, mouth agape as the beautifully woman writhed and moaned, fumbling weakly to pull her clothes off while playing with herself at the same time on the bed in front of them.

Vicky’s slim long legs were spread apart, her fingers desperately groping between them. Her lacy white thong and denim shorts were pushed aside as her fingers played with herself. Her pussy was smooth and hairless, soft like a baby’s. Meanwhile, her eyes were shut in ecstasy while her angelic face is marked with lust and need. “Please.... Someone... Please...” she is almost crying. In her drug-fueled state, her light cotton blouse was in disarray, showing tantalizing glimpses of her beautifully shaped breasts, barely held in place by her straining bikini top.

Stunned into silence of this tableau of eroticism, James raised a hand. May don’t have to be told twice. Quickly, she left the room, leaving Boss Chen alone with Vicky. Her job for the night is largely over. Now, she is going to offer a prayer to Buddha for her narrow escape, before she gets a short nap. She knows she will be needed to clean up Vicky after James has had his fun.

The lovely vision on the bed is different from Arlena in many ways. Smaller eyes, a teeny weeny beauty spot on the side of her nose, sharper features, tall model-like physique and smaller breasts. Not that much smaller though, just beautifully proportioned for her long slinky frame, as compared to Arlena, whose heavy breasts make her appear more like a hentai character, an otaku’s fantasy. James quickly shed his clothes in a daze as he moved towards her, like a moth to the fire.

Left alone in the darkness, Vicky suddenly became aware of a shadowy presence. she opened her eyes drowsily, semi-conscious from the effect of both the drug and the alcohol. A naked stranger stood at the foot of the bed. His predatory eyes were piercing, almost glowing in the darkness.

She shrank away from him, back into the comforting softness of the humongous bed. Even in her drugged and drunk state, Vicky is aware what it means to have a naked stranger stare at you in that manner. "Who are you? I'm married... " she moaned deliriously. "I-I couldn't! I ... can’t!"

That last cry took the last of her energy and she felt herself sag back down on the pillows.

Slowly, the stranger moved towards her in the darkness. His paws reaching out to unbutton the rest of her blouse, unveiling the creamy curves of her breasts.

The whole situation had taken a turn she had never anticipated, and her mind was churning with fear and helpless indecision. She was in a hell of a fix! Worse still, she don’t even have the strength to defend herself from this man, this terrible predator. It was something she had promised herself to never happen again and yet now, her nightmare is coming true yet again.

Suddenly, she could feel the hot breath of the strange man next to her ear, “I am going to fuck you tonight! And I am going to fuck you so hard you will never forget the feel of my cock in your pussy for the rest of your life!”

The harsh words from the strange man shook her to her core. She felt a warm tremor work its way from the back of her ears all the way to the base of her belly. His talk of sex, terrible rough sex had a weird effect on her; she was aware of a glowing warmth in her pussy; the sense of moist dampness between the petals of her throbbing vaginal lips that informed her of her unwanted arousal.

“You want it, don’t you, you fucking whore. You can feel your pussy getting wet right? You slut! And in a stranger’s bed. My bed. My my... I will enjoy feeling the inside of your pussy with my cock tonight... I will fuck you so hard you will feel your pussy burn, and grip my cock as you come... And that lovely ass of yours... I think I will fuck you there too... Tear your ass with my cock until you cry and cum for me. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

With one last surge, Vicky swept her hand weakly to slap the naked man whispering the obscene things he would do in her ear, but James moved faster. His hand caught her wrist and held it tightly. Dominated by his commanding demeanor, held tightly by his strong hands, flooded suddenly with the realization of the complete hopelessness of her position, tears started forming at the corners of Vicky’s eyes.

“Sssshhhh, don’t cry. I’m not a bad man, truly, I am not. I just want to fuck you. You are really quite a woman you know? You are very hot, and now, lying in my bed, I feel a powerful desire to taste your pussy with my mouth, my cock, and have you enjoy it too!”

James released her wrists then, and she slid down dejectedly, sitting back on her tailbone. One end of her bikini strap fell from her shoulder, exposing more of her breast. She knew he was watching, but she didn't care now. It's ... It's going to happen ... and I can't do anything to stop him! She felt exactly as a wild animal must feel when the steel jaws of the trap are sprung and snap down painfully on a paw.

"You're really beautiful, like an angel from heaven,"James murmured, his hand reaching out to caress her sleek inner thigh just above the knee, feeling the silky smooth warmth of her flesh through her skinny jeans, as his gently massaging hand moved upward.

She had to try one last plea. Her voice was choked and hoarse. "Please ...? Whoever you are ... won't you g-give me a chance? My husband is a very powerful man... He will kill you if he ever finds you...”

"Hahaha! Kill me? I guess you really have no idea who I am! Do you?" he told her with a lewd grin, as his hand reached the waist of her denim shorts.

Almost imperceptibly, her legs moved involuntarily apart, the feeling of helpless defeat strong in her, and James moved with confidence, swiftly removing her denim shorts, leaving her bald and naked below.

Last edited by drhyde79; 19-01-2019 at 05:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1