The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chickenlittley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirara89 View Post
Hey guys,

I'm not really sure where to post this question so I shall post it here. Hopefully some bros can give some advice.

I have choinged quite a bit, everytime with as much caution as I can..and so far there has not yet been any issue.

Last CNY eve (30 Jan), went l24 to get one for myself..everything I felt was as usual, no BJ and I entered her wearing a cap and finished with one that was not broken.

But since yesterday I developed some viral symptoms similar to HIV like feeling tired for no reason (have been trying to get 7 hours of uninterrupted rest since the weekend started..but still tired), diarrhoea (which stopped recently) , a slight not-so-serious headache..making me not be able to focus at work..and some body aches and an ulcer.

I hope you guys can shed some light on whether there is a possibility of developing the symptoms so soon? Thinking back on the act last CNY, the WL lubricated herself before giving me HJ and helping me put on the CD, would that be a cause for concern?

I also understand that I can't get any concrete evidence before the window period.. I suppose I'm just looking for some support..and maybe some answers.

Thank you in advance for reading this long text.

Hey! once u start looking for symptoms.. u are kinda feeling stressed and will enter mild depression which would cause even more "symptoms" to appear. i believe u are fine.. imagine u chiong so long already and always so careful, chances are even lower. mayb u are just having guilt over u.. go for testing lo.. so that you will feel better once u are cleared.
Old 22-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eiboonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

recently I have went for a FL.. had BBBJ and capped FJ.. 1 month later I developed a cold and fever for a day..

I was always have a sensitive nose and fever is like once a yr kinda thing..

i didn't feel fatigue or anything as such..

it has been bothering me quite a bit these few days as I have a fiancee and it will be hard to explain to her how i am going to avoid having sex with her for the next 3 months.

this is so to that I can take the test after the window period..

as the weather was also changing lately, so i am hoping that I am just caught by a flu bug..

what are the odds do you guys think.. before anyone start bashing.. i know i'm silly.. i wasn't a frequent player and after this incident, i swear i wouldn't be doing any more FL any more.. I am quite worried about the situation and can say it has bothered me quite alot mentally..

Last edited by eiboonk; 22-03-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Old 22-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

The best thing to do is make you r way down DSC to do a test on HIV....in the event you did contract HIV....u would have to brave yourself to break the news to your fiancée...

And nothing to do with whether u visit FL frequently or rarely...after all it is like the Russian roulette wheel...all u need is to be suay once and your life will change forever....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 22-03-2014, 04:29 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, we only provide advice to true samster, you sound like a scaredy cat
True samster never give up cheonging after catching a flu.. get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiboonk View Post
what are the odds do you guys think.. before anyone start bashing.. i know i'm silly.. i wasn't a frequent player and after this incident, i swear i wouldn't be doing any more FL any more.. I am quite worried about the situation and can say it has bothered me quite alot mentally..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, we only provide advice to true samster, you sound like a scaredy cat
True samster never give up cheonging after catching a flu.. get it?
haha Big Sexy you couldn't have put it any better...
Old 22-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
HIV screening info

Quote:
...FL.. had BBBJ and capped FJ.. 1 month later I developed a cold and fever for a day... have a fiancee .. hard to .. avoid having sex with her for the next 3 months...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
.. we only provide advice to true samster ..sound like a scaredy cat..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
.. you couldn't have put it any better...
Fully agree. Being so paranoid, should never visit FL.

Stick to your fiancee - why waste $$ and worry unnecessarily.

Not to worry - should be OK. Go for the tests to get peace of mind. Tell you fiancee, urine infection/use condom - if so worried.

Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 22-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi guys,

recently I have went for a FL.. had BBBJ and capped FJ.. 1 month later I developed a cold and fever for a day..

it has been bothering me quite a bit these few days as I have a fiancee and it will be hard to explain to her how i am going to avoid having sex with her for the next 3 months.

as the weather was also changing lately, so i am hoping that I am just caught by a flu bug..

Your chances of getting HIV is as good as 0%.

Commercial sex is not meant for everyone. If u wanted to play, then just go for it. I also don't see a point of going for HIV screening unless u are sure that u are going to retire from commercial sex....................
Old 22-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
The best thing to do is make you r way down DSC to do a test on HIV....in the event you did contract HIV....u would have to brave yourself to break the news to your fiancée...

And nothing to do with whether u visit FL frequently or rarely...after all it is like the Russian roulette wheel...all u need is to be suay once and your life will change forever....
i understand.. do you think 1 month is sufficient window to visit DSC to get accurate results? lets hope lucky is on my side.
Old 22-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123 View Post
Your chances of getting HIV is as good as 0%.

Commercial sex is not meant for everyone. If u wanted to play, then just go for it. I also don't see a point of going for HIV screening unless u are sure that u are going to retire from commercial sex....................
thats great to know..

i guess i'll just go ahead for screening to be absolutely sure.. and yes that will also mean i would retire from all these..

it serves as a good wake up call to be responsible and not take the risks..
Old 23-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats great to know..

i guess i'll just go ahead for screening to be absolutely sure.. and yes that will also mean i would retire from all these..

it serves as a good wake up call to be responsible and not take the risks..
you sure about that? lets us see about it half year down the road...
Old 29-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster (M)

EddieF4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,

Hope you're doing fine bro. I also encountered your anxieties. Every little problem also worry I kena even after all my tests negative. Anyway, I think you are most likely safe unless you have other unprotected experience.

If you want reassurance, go for the HIV P24/duo testing at Dr Tan's clinic. Don't need 3 month window. 28 days and you are confirmed to not have it. No need for 3 month retest.
Old 17-04-2014, 03:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Symptoms of HIV ARS is a huge topic and I have counselled many patients on them. In a nutshell, I find that looking out for so called 'HIV symptoms' causes more worry than anything.

HIV ARS symptoms play a role in positive prediction but play no role in negative prediction. Let me explain.

If you had a very high risk encounter and 2 to 6 weeks later you develop a high fever (> 38.5 C), red blotchy rashes all over your chest, upper back, arms and abdomen, multiple ulcers in your throat, multiple swollen lymph nodes in your neck and all these persist for 2 weeks then be very afraid. There is a real possibility that you have been infected with HIV.

If you have anything less, then it tells you absolutely nothing.

As cold as this sounds, worrying about symptoms is literally the least helpful thing you can do. The only way to know if you have been infected with HIV or not is to get tested.

More Info on HIV Symptoms
Old 20-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
redmi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredmi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,
Have visited a couple of fls like half a year ago, recently realised theres acne breakout on my face. May I know what tests should I go for and how much is the price? Is there a free std/HIV test or the cheapest one? Will appreciate the info!
Old 20-05-2014, 08:30 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

typical Singaporean. everything also want free.

your acne on your face shouldnt have anything to do with that visit to the fls. go see a dermatologist
cost is really subjective, go to dr tan and partners and get yourself tested for STDs/HIV.
if you want a cheaper alternative, go to afa(HIV/Syphilis only) or dcs

for more info go read it up on their webpage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmi View Post
Hi all,
Have visited a couple of fls like half a year ago, recently realised theres acne breakout on my face. May I know what tests should I go for and how much is the price? Is there a free std/HIV test or the cheapest one? Will appreciate the info!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 20-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmi View Post
Hi all,
Offer your ass for free and your acne will be gone in no time at all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1