The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any review on this SYY Mi Ya. Sound good base on the review from the weeb mater site. But don't see any on this site . Can some bro shares your experience.

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-ya-massage/
Old 21-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
any review on this SYY Mi Ya. Sound good base on the review from the weeb mater site. But don't see any on this site . Can some bro shares your experience.

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-ya-massage/
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...&postcount=112

veteran liao but I haven't try

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 21-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had a good session with Abby (SLG) / Fanny (LTD)
http://sglonelyguy.com/abby-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/fanny/

want to book other ML before but the timing wasn't that good, then remember my favourite ML who already RTC recommended her to me , try to text her if available tonight and deal~

Location : easy to find, but i think a little far from public transport, room is pretty big and spacious.
Looks : GND and chubby type, has a cute voice
Massage : 9/10 this one is good at massage, she has massage bed and massage me all part from head to leg, more like hard massage type. Doesn't use phone and really hardwork during massage session
Boobs : cute type, I like it I'm not boobs lover
Body : smooth and petite type
Sensual : Pretty good immediately strip to panties only, gave boob massage, catbath and suck your nipples while moaning.
GFE : 8/10
RTM : yes.

at first was hesitant as other bro stated in their MR that she wasn't talked much and whole session ended silently...but turn out she is friendly and like to joke,chat about stuff. In and out about 65 mins

Last edited by Ahau; 02-01-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-die/

Commando this new LTD girl - turned out she advertised in $$$$$$ before posted in LTD ...go check out $$$$$$ if u r interested.

I was curious to try out because of the line in LTD "Extras- Top notch foreplay skills" - it turned out she used her lips as her weapon.

Look: 70% similar to photo, photo a bit PSed.
Apartment: Shared with toilet outside (Heard she is going to move to another place,another shared apartment)
Body: Not too slim and not blah blah ...
Massage: Her massage is towards oil-based tuina styled. She worked as a beautician back in China. Her massage covered back, butt, legs and she performed head massage too. She did occassional one-hand massage too.
Boobs: She allowed sucking of boobs, but funny though she withheld her moaning ... making me felt bored after a while.
Sensual: No BM, No HDLY. Her catbath involved putting water inside her mouth and running along my body and sucking my nipples... which I did not find it sensual enough as I felt the water dripping over my body. She even did some sort of mosha with a combination of her lips and teeth on my back which I found it a bit weird ...
HJ: Ok ...
Roaming: 3.5G Roaming
GFE: Tried to kick out a few conversations but died soon ... I guessed not much chemistry with her

My whole session completed within 45 minutes and I laid down there TCSS with her while she busy staring at her phone ... until time out.
She'd here till next month Jan ...

RTM: Probably no. For bros whom into this kind foreplay may be interested to give it a try.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Last edited by Zoliath; 22-12-2016 at 11:55 AM. Reason: amended
Old 22-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Tks bro for the quick response.

Ok no wander look so familiar, ya I nvr too. Hahaha I better keep to the safer option for the time being.
Look like no more new SYT Is coming to our shore for the next few weeks till CNY is over.
Cheers
Old 22-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jimeslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long due MR for Leanne. http://www.liltigersden.com/leanne/

actually visited her few weeks back but delayed MR

Location : Easy to locate, fairly close to MRT, has roadside parking available
Looks : SYT, very thin, has funny teeth though
Massage : 3/10, piano massage, almost non-existant, uses phone will massaging.
Boobs : good for her size, B probably
Sensual : good catbath, as all other bros has mentioned, probably the only good thing about her, but very mechanical HJ. no roaming inside XXX
GFE : 2/10
RTM : No, save that $$ for other gems out there. she has got many regular bros who bao her.

Overall massage non-existant, no GFE, but good catbath.

I wouldn't return personally.

Just my 2 cents to help bros
Old 22-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

messaged qiqi today but she's not working till 26th . so heads up for fellow bros
Old 22-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the following last month or so... Prefer to give qualitative feedback rather than quantitative as ratings are subjective...

Xiaoqing (http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-qing-massage/)
Location: Discreet. Walking distance from MRT, though parking can be a problem
Looks: MILF, need to add 5 years to picture at least
Body: Slim and petite, proportionate boobs
Massage: Average, nothing fantastic
HJ: Average
RTM: No

Pingping (http://sgbeautycastle.com/ping-ping-massage-hj-bbbj/)
Location: Discreet. Not near any MRT, parking is a breeze though
Looks: MILF, picture is heavily photoshopped... plus she just permmed her hair, makes her look even older
Body: Slight tummy, but okay for her age (mid-thirties)
Massage: Good. Well-trained
HJ: Average
RTM: No

Pity I didn't comb through this thread earlier... Else won't have given Mint a miss... Hope she comes back cos she's next!
Old 22-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimeslee View Post
long due MR for Leanne. http://www.liltigersden.com/leanne/

actually visited her few weeks back but delayed MR

Location : Easy to locate, fairly close to MRT, has roadside parking available
Looks : SYT, very thin, has funny teeth though
Massage : 3/10, piano massage, almost non-existant, uses phone will massaging.
Boobs : good for her size, B probably
Sensual : good catbath, as all other bros has mentioned, probably the only good thing about her, but very mechanical HJ. no roaming inside XXX
GFE : 2/10
RTM : No, save that $$ for other gems out there. she has got many regular bros who bao her.

Overall massage non-existant, no GFE, but good catbath.

I wouldn't return personally.

Just my 2 cents to help bros
She told u she has been bao?
Old 22-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/min-min-massage-hj/

Promised to write a short FR for Min Min

Location: 7/10 (Need to walk around 6 mins from Aljunied MRT but 9/10 for bro who drives as public parking is opp location)
Room: 8/10 (Slightly old but spacious!)
Looks: 7/10 (Looks grew on me as time passed)
Body: 8/10 (big boobs a C at least)
Massage: 8/10 if you like a hard massage. To me, she put in effort on the massage. Not panio type
GFE: 7.5/10 (after getting to know better)
RTM: Yes, if want a good hard massage. Did get naked as the massage progress.

Cost: $130 for full 90 mins for full massage.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
She told u she has been bao?
Behind every successful man there stands a woman.
Behind every SYT whore there stands a dozen of sugar-daddies.

This won't go wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
catbath sounds exciting. can allow frenching?
Yea, the catbath is pretty crazy but too bad I am not a lover so can't enjoy much. Frenching depends on chemistry, I guess.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-die/

Commando this new LTD girl - turned out she advertised in $$$$$$ before posted in LTD ...go check out $$$$$$ if u r interested.

I was curious to try out because of the line in LTD "Extras- Top notch foreplay skills" - it turned out she used her lips as her weapon.

Look: 70% similar to photo, photo a bit PSed.
Apartment: Shared with toilet outside (Heard she is going to move to another place,another shared apartment)
Body: Not too slim and not blah blah ...
Massage: Her massage is towards oil-based tuina styled. She worked as a beautician back in China. Her massage covered back, butt, legs and she performed head massage too. She did occassional one-hand massage too.
Boobs: She allowed sucking of boobs, but funny though she withheld her moaning ... making me felt bored after a while.
Sensual: No BM, No HDLY. Her catbath involved putting water inside her mouth and running along my body and sucking my nipples... which I did not find it sensual enough as I felt the water dripping over my body. She even did some sort of mosha with a combination of her lips and teeth on my back which I found it a bit weird ...
HJ: Ok ...
Roaming: 3.5G Roaming
GFE: Tried to kick out a few conversations but died soon ... I guessed not much chemistry with her

My whole session completed within 45 minutes and I laid down there TCSS with her while she busy staring at her phone ... until time out.
She'd here till next month Jan ...

RTM: Probably no. For bros whom into this kind foreplay may be interested to give it a try.
Thx bro for the feedback. I saw her pic... that open eye bbig n stare gives me the creeps... can't imagine she stare at me liddat during foreplay... lol
Old 22-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haish... so sway.. wanna book qiqi, but she's on leave. wanna book laura, but she's unavailable... sia laaaa~
Old 22-12-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Xiao Mo

http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-mo/

This FR should have been posted a while ago, she is solid bet for good experience. Very caring individual, to a point where she exhibits a genuine GFE.
I would rate her as a all-rounder experience from massage to sensual.

Key characteristics :
1) Stay Alone
2) Central
3) Body stats are above norm. Looks will grow.
4) Very respectable massage capability
5) Desirable HJ experience
6) Genuine GFE experience

I may be biased due to good chemistry, RTM is a must.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Vera

http://www.liltigersden.com/vera/

Although I would consider myself as having reasonable experience with ML's capabilities, I have to admit it is recent visits to Vera that have caught me by surprise. I have visited other Juagen masters in the recent past (some are referenced in the local massage services thread), and yet Vera is able to demonstrate that she has what-is-takes to be on-par.

Needless to say, Vera needs no introduction as she is already a well supported Tier-1 ML figure in Bro Javabeans excellent ML Compilation thread. So I need not go into her demographics and service profile.

I am sharing her Juagen knowledge that has prompted me to request for 2-hours experience with her, as this will justify both her baseline sensual service plus Juagen that while initially painful, have yielded some new but good experience.

RTM : Yes including Juagen.

Caveat : One-man's-meat-another-man's-posion.

Last edited by Flyer1; 23-12-2016 at 07:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1