The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguy.info/erica-massage/
Old 08-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Looks like a very new listing
Old 08-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Likely not Yu-er, probably the room mate. A smoker is very easy to identify by smell when you are close.
I was there yesterday no smell of smoke in the room . Yu-er said twice she dun smoke a bit annoyed obviously .everything else was ok. The mirror at the side was a huge turn on, seeing her silky slender syt body on top of me,Usually I took off my specs during sensual ; not in this case though. I put on back my glasse and from the mirror watched her slender body in full view kissing all over my body. After that she flipped me over and full frontal sensual resumed , "hard" to resist when she attacked on the nips and Ir tried recipocate by rubbing my small head against her silky body. No objections there whatsoever.

When she sensed that the rubbing getting more intense, she began to focus her action on the small head , kneeling by the side as I roamed her pecky behind. then she asked me ""要六九吗? (Want 6 9?) I answered and came quite fast eventually

In general a pretty syt eager to please with good attitude, hard-working too, got a massage after the happy ending and then she showered me together in the bathroom, good in small chat too. Felt very comfortable with her . Will rtm if free again. Ps : boobs is small but was already known from FR so no real disappointment there . Her pretty face and service is good enough for me
Old 08-11-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Visited this lady yesterday. I was late by 15mins. But she showed some attitude. And only hj me and ask me to leave cause she has customer coming. In and out less than 25 mins. And I ask her can I just pay u $100? She said hell no. Must pay in full $120. For hj??? That's ridiculous !
The only thing accurate from her website is her height. She cover her face for a reason cause she is not pretty. Artificial nose look a bit like avatar .. rough skin.. like got pimples all over her body.. I felt uncomfortable touching her boobs and back.. really not worth the money even if I'm not late..

So.. I would say.. don't waste it hard earn money on such low class lady.. lesson learnt .
Just want to warn all the bros here..
Old 08-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/mo-mo-massage/

Is this the same ex momo?
Not even close.. 😁
Old 08-11-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Managed to get an odd slot from her last min.

Good tip top service provided by her.

She Used to work in Shenzhen/ Guangzhou previously and hence service is definetly top top.

I noticed those MLs whom worked in China before mainly from Guangzhou or Shenzhen massage HC joints, their service is definetly tip top and no horse run one.

Those whom visited China HC before, the old Dong guan days will agreed with what I said.

Her hygiene is tip top as well.

Too much landmine these days.

She will be on my RTM list now!
Glad you enjoyed your session. Seventh Princess is great with her massage. Real stuff, unlike what some of the so called ang pais here are providing.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Visited this lady yesterday. I was late by 15mins. But she showed some attitude. And only hj me and ask me to leave cause she has customer coming. In and out less than 25 mins. And I ask her can I just pay u $100? She said hell no. Must pay in full $120. For hj??? That's ridiculous !
The only thing accurate from her website is her height. She cover her face for a reason cause she is not pretty. Artificial nose look a bit like avatar .. rough skin.. like got pimples all over her body.. I felt uncomfortable touching her boobs and back.. really not worth the money even if I'm not late..

So.. I would say.. don't waste it hard earn money on such low class lady.. lesson learnt .
Just want to warn all the bros here..
Bro to be fair the ML has every right to insist full payment because it's the customer that was late. You should have stayed through the original end timing la, then you won't feel so shortchanged. Maybe coz the atmosphere is ruined so you decided to go off early?

Anyway it's true that some ML will auto deduct the rate or even push the bros of the next slot to start later to cater to the late customer BUT that won't be fair to the bros behind isn't it?

Anyway appreciate your sharing and the intel on her real looks, i have been reading contrasting things about her looks as well but shall not judge since I have never book her yet.

Plenty more choices around man, the next one could easily erase the bad session you had
Old 08-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Bro to be fair the ML has every right to insist full payment because it's the customer that was late. You should have stayed through the original end timing la, then you won't feel so shortchanged. Maybe coz the atmosphere is ruined so you decided to go off early?

Anyway it's true that some ML will auto deduct the rate or even push the bros of the next slot to start later to cater to the late customer BUT that won't be fair to the bros behind isn't it?

Anyway appreciate your sharing and the intel on her real looks, i have been reading contrasting things about her looks as well but shall not judge since I have never book her yet.

Plenty more choices around man, the next one could easily erase the bad session you had
Yup, arriving late kinda sets off a chain of undersirable events which is sorta like Murphy’s Law; that’s why I always make it a point to arrive on time or a bit earlier and build up a good rapport with the ML to make the session enjoyable.

It’s unfortunate that Bro had that unsavoury experience but at the end of the day, it’s a hit-and-miss game.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Glad you enjoyed your session. Seventh Princess is great with her massage. Real stuff, unlike what some of the so called ang pais here are providing.
Are you glorifying this ML while putting down the so called ang pais???

Interesting.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Are you glorifying this ML while putting down the so called ang pais???

Interesting.
I actually don’t recall any recent posts mentioning the current APs having excellent/god-like massage skills, so maybe that Bro said that on impulse ba.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Pay attention newbies, this is how you write a useful critical post
You really think so? Not me. I think the comments, while fair and valid to the author, are constructed such that they can only elicit dubious interpretation.

But as a quote by Voltaire goes, "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. "

Peace.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I actually don’t recall any recent posts mentioning the current APs having excellent/god-like massage skills, so maybe that Bro said that on impulse ba.
You think it's impulse hehehe
Old 08-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You think it's impulse hehehe
Give him the benefit of the doubt lor since not everyone will scroll through the previous pages reading everything carefully, so perhaps he already had the impression APs always deliver top-notch massage services. I think most of us here will identify them with their looks and sensual cum playability ba, rather than the massage aspect.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Give him the benefit of the doubt lor since not everyone will scroll through the previous pages reading everything carefully, so perhaps he already had the impression APs always deliver top-notch massage services. I think most of us here will identify them with their looks and sensual cum playability ba, rather than the massage aspect.
Good point. You're right. My bad then.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
thwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Long awaited FR for this amazing girl whom I visited last week.

https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

I am a CIM type of person, and hence went through pages and pages of reviews on this forum, and finally decided on her based on the good feedbacks from the bros here. Fast hand fast leg texted her, and she replied about 30 minutes later - probably with another customer, which means she doesn't play with the phone during service.. nice..

Arrived location 5 minutes before schedule, and received her message asking me if I had arrived. Sent me clear instructions to proceed to her apartment, and she was hiding behind the door when I entered, wearing a large T-shirt and sexy black panties underneath it coupled with a cute face and sweetest smile. She's late twenties (verified with her), but because of her petite frame, looks slightly younger than that.. She mentioned a bro posted her that she's 30+s, and was quite offended..

Proceeded to toilet and bathed alone while she prepared the bed. Massage was very good with great effort to find my sore points. But I am not there for this actually. I was still lying facedown when i started to feel tickling sensation on my back and neck.. i think it was a combination of her fingers, tongue and nips at work... hair + lil bro full matikita at this point. Then she started licking my neck and ears with her hands playing with my balls. Really cannot tahan and requested to flip around. I have to say her figure is really my type, petite frame but nicely shaped boobs (I think is B to C.. not really good at categorizing), cute butts..

We went at each other ferociously, she attacking my lil bro with her mouth while I was busying rubbing her crit. Exploded in no time. There are still some time to spare and she offered to massage me. One very good thing about her is she is really a very good conversationalist. I think it's her bubbly character which make it really feels like chatting with a friend.

I will not grade her service as many bros here do, as I mentioned I am not really good at this. But she is really a gem not to be missed! Will definitely RTF when I am back Singapore again (currently based in Phnom Penh).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1