The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
No try Lina before... probably won't also..

Laura is good. Try her JG.. prostate massage..
make u shoot far n furious

looks milfy I like..
i dun find any name laura on sgloney link!
Old 18-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Are you being serious or trolling there?

Her ad is still listed on SLG.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
My personal golden benchmark is Momo. Damn.. I miss her.
MoMo is definitely in my top 3 favorite, she is easily one of the most complete package amongst the MLs I have booked.

As for booking Summer, she mentioned to me her preference is to be asked a specific timing, and if she not available at that timing she will propose the closest available slot, and don't ask too many to and fro questions if possible, just stick to check availability. Just remember to also include the usual methods too, like book a day in advance, try to message near the end of an hour or the very beginning of an hour, since typically these are the window period MLs check text messages. She doesn't check her hp during the session (which is a plus imo), so you just got to wait a bit for replies lah.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I can find laura on sglonelyguys link as below bro

https://sglonelyguys.info/laura-massage/
Old 19-01-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
seafoodlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi just searched thru the thread, is laura one of the best juagen masseuse available right now? im in need of some maintenance..
Old 19-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Recently I encountered this scenario twice. Probably 2019 not my year.

What happened was, after securing a timing and day at least one/ two day in advance I still got pushed back. This is despite giving a morning greeting as a reminder and a tinker an hour before setting off.

On one occasion, the ML Claimed she totally forgotten and accepted a booking half hour before me and asked me to wAit. Angry right?

On another occasion, another ML claimed she missed my message. Wa, squeezed my own boss.

Despite all the reminders, I got these treatment. I gathered could be that they have regular customers that they like so they push away my appointment. Just guessing. Although these two are also my RTM. Perhaps they really forgotten?

I walked off from both appointment and went to engage for a cat 200 FL and had a great time.

I just hope no Brother here ask the ML to give them priority over others at the expense of poor thing like me!
Old 19-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Xuan Xuan (SLG)

https://sglonelyguys.info/xuan-xuan-massage/

Look: 7/10 milfy look
Body: 8/10 C cup natural, curvy body
Massage: 6/10
Sensual: 7/10
Roaming: 7/10 3G
GFE: 8/10 friendly, kiss only. no french

RTM: 70%
Old 19-01-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

can up 200 FL can't be poor
if yr rtm ML fly you like tat too many times, you can try flying them one time to let them know feeling of forgetfulness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post

What happened was, after securing a timing and day at least one/ two day in advance I still got pushed back. This is despite giving a morning greeting as a reminder and a tinker an hour before setting off.

On one occasion, the ML Claimed she totally forgotten and accepted a booking half hour before me and asked me to wAit. Angry right?

On another occasion, another ML claimed she missed my message. Wa, squeezed my own boss.

Despite all the reminders, I got these treatment. I gathered could be that they have regular customers that they like so they push away my appointment. Just guessing. Although these two are also my RTM. Perhaps they really forgotten?

I walked off from both appointment and went to engage for a cat 200 FL and had a great time.

I just hope no Brother here ask the ML to give them priority over others at the expense of poor thing like me!
Old 19-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post

The reasons / possibilities are endless and is not what you should be bothered with because you fixed an appointment and even reminded yet they didn't keep their side of the bargain.

For me, very simple:

1. If it's first time I book this ML, and she didn't automatically offer another day/slot of my liking, she's off my list for good, be it AP or the latest hot property. I simply do not tolerate first "date" screw up without finding ways to remedy.

2. If it's RTM MLs, i will give her benefit of doubt ONE TIME. Repeat the same stunt one more time? BYE 👋

Do not tolerate such antics, we are the paymaster,if these gals feel they have the liberty to cherry pick and don't honor basic things like this, it means your $$ is better spent on other MLs who know what are basic SERVICE standard.

In fact I would encourage you to expose them here, so that other bros won't suffer the same fate.
Old 19-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
In fact I would encourage you to expose them here, so that other bros won't suffer the same fate.
Sappork +1.

Old 19-01-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
I can find laura on sglonelyguys link as below bro

https://sglonelyguys.info/laura-massage/
Thank Bro.

It seem on frs mention her jg is good.

One bro mention she belong to plump type, more meaty
Old 19-01-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

so many favorable MR for Laura still cannot decide?
wait till all go bk for cny liao then jua ownself bah
Old 19-01-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
My personal golden benchmark is Momo. Damn.. I miss her.
Oh man... every time her name is mentioned here a little part of me dies inside...
Old 19-01-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Vit M low, cease fire.
Old 19-01-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Don’t forget there’s a JG thread in the HC section. Quite a few MLs specializing in JG there.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1