The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 6
majorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I lost, or did I?

I see that everyone is sharing their life experiences and thought I should too!
My writing skills are not great so please pardon me as I try to be as descriptive as I can. It might be a little boring at the start but it is important because it defines how I got to whatever stage you will see later.

I'm currently in my mid 30s, and about 12 years I had an experience which till date still scar me a little.

One day, just out of the blue, I received a message from a girl, S, from Facebook. She was commenting about a recent post I made and that became the spark which led us to continue talking more on Facebook and eventually exchanging numbers.

*Background about S*
I actually knew S many many years ago when we were 16. We met through a company when we were working after our N levels. Nothing much back then as she had a boyfriend. But she since added me on Facebook and once in awhile I would see her post, give it a like and she would do the same.
She had a decent height for a girl at 16, about 165cm, slim and quite flat chested. 32A I guess? But quite conservative and traditional for sure.

Fast forward, after we exchange numbers, we started texting here and there a bit. She would once in awhile drop me some text, but that text became quite frequent as we talked more. Suddenly one day I gotten a call from her in the middle of the night at about 1am. I was asleep but when I answer her call I sounded extremely awake as I have a habit of answering midnight calls with serious tone as I thought it was an emergency. Like who the hell would call you past midnight if it wasn't an emergency?! She just needed a chat and tried her luck to see if I'm awake. That call itself lasted more than 3 hours and thank god I got no work the next day.

We gotten close as days went by and she slowly open up to me more. One night while we were out for a drink near her place, she started drifting away from the normal topic and went a little bit more into the sexual area. She asked me if guys think about sex all the time? I got taken back a little and asked her why the sudden thought?

Me: Your boyfriend keeps asking you for sex even though you gave it to him a already?
S: No la, I'm just asking. And how do you know I had sex already?
Me: Well you and your boyfriend are together for what? 3 years? I guess you guys should have done it. It's normal ya?
S: No, I haven't done it with him. And I don't have a boyfriend.
Me: Huh what? But you have pictures on your Facebook with him and I see that he still visits your place so every often.
S: Long story ..

I didn't probe much but her being her just blurted it out. S and her boyfriend, G, are keeping their relationship status on hold while they figure out what they exactly want. But they are not announcing their 'on-hold' status to their parents as both their parents are fond of each other's half. So it will be big trouble if both side of the parents find out their relationship status. But they still maintain their relationship but keeping their options open?

Well .. that's what SHE claims to be ..

Few months past and she grew quite fond of me, me being a little cautious still have reservations about it but it eventually caught me that I actually like her.

I told her about my concerns and she said that if you really like me and don't give up.

S: I know it's not fair to you that my parents view you as my friend while viewing G as my boyfriend. But I assure you that nothing is going on with me and G. You still stand a chance, but just so you know, so does G.

Back then I was very naive and fell for her trap. Love is blind or maybe I kena gongtao. I don't know. I did my best and spend a lot of money on her to try and get things that she likes, spends time with her and her family etc.
*Her family still view me as her good friend*

I was very frustrated that even after close to 9 months, S is still pondering to be with me or G. I didn't even get to touch her. I'm starting to wonder if she is keeping the both of us status quo to suck the money out of us as we both of us are spending quite heavily on her. I decided to try my luck to bring the relationship, sexually, to the next level.

I knew she is up for anything that spells good life. So I booked a decent hotel near LASALLE 2 months in advance and told her I will be spending 2 nights there to relax after a year long of work and told her to come if she wants. If she doesn't come, its fine but I will just be relaxing there and visiting the nearby LAN Shop. She say she can't as she got something on that day but did not mention what it is. But in my heart I knew that she will come. She just wanted to reject me now and come later.

Fast forward 2 months later when the time for me to check into the hotel, I prepared everything that I need and headed for the hotel. Reached, check in, chill and boom, I fell asleep. Hotel beds are usually easier to fall asleep. Right?
I got woken up by my room's telephone and it is from the front desk. They mention there is a lady by the name of S here and would like me to come and pick her up as they do not send people up for security reasons. I put down the phone and went down to picked S up.

While in the lift ..
Me: I thought you had something on. What you doing here?
S: I actually don't have anything on. Just want to spot check you if you bring any other girls here *smile with a grin*
Me: Why would I? I got you *smile with a grin*
S: Who knows? I can't give you what you want so you have someone else with you.
Me: Oh that's true. Maybe you can give me what I want today.
S: I'll give you a punch!

After we reached our room, she started unpacking. I asked her if her parents knew she was here, she said she told them that she will be at her friend's place and she already told her friend to cover for her.
I asked her what about G and she said G knows i'm here but he won't come. I said he better not because I won't let him in as it is our personal time together. She laughed and said yayaya.

Now that she is in the same room with me for the next 2 days, I decided to put my plan in place and bang head on. After much chit chatting and TV-ing, I went over to hug her, kissed her on the forehead and said:

Me: I'm going to the toilet to release. So please don't peek.
S: Release? Release what?
Me: Release my sperm la. You also don't want to help me.
S: Oh, ok. Remember to close the door.
Me: Ya I will. No choice. After so many months 'together' you don't even let me touch you.
S: I know guys got needs la but ...
Me: But what? You let G touched you is it? CB.
S: NO LA! I didn't hor! Don't anyhow say.
Me: Then how you know guys got needs?
S: I ... also got ma *She speaks with a much softer tone*
Me: Interesting! I thought you were all books and drama. So how did you settle your needs?
S: I ... I ...
Me: I already tell you I go toilet to relieve, you this also cannot tell me meh?
S: I touch myself la.
Me: Oh? How does it feel?
S: Weird but good. But weird.
Me: You know why it feels weird?
S: *She looks at me with a puzzled face*
Me: Because you are doing it yourself. It should be someone else do for you. Like me.
S: What? But you also do it yourself.
Me: Ya, thats why its also weird for me.
S: Really ah?
Me: Ya. So you want to help me? My down there getting quite uncomfortable. *In a pekchek tone*
S: How to help you? *Innocently*

I was shocked. I had to pause for a good 2 seconds to hear what she say. I can't believe she fall for that to be honest *facepalm*

I'll continue tomorrow or on Thursday. Gf coming to stayover so can't get online.

Help to my up points if you're free and got nothing better to do.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I lost, or did I?

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

majorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Me: Ya. So you want to help me? My down there getting quite uncomfortable. *In a pekchek tone*
S: How to help you? *Innocently*

I was shocked. I had to pause for a good 2 seconds to hear what she say. I can't believe she fall for that to be honest *facepalm*

I started taking off my shorts and realise she kept looking down.

Me: You know you can always say no right? Im not gonna force you.
S: I know...
Me: So you want me to continue?

S kept silence for the next few minutes and continue looking down at the carpet.

Me: Its ok, lets not do anything. Im cool with it.
*Deep down inside im actually quite sian, but I already expected that nothing's gonna happen. She haven't had sex before even though she and G were 'together' for more than 4 years, why would she do anything with me?*

After I pull up my pants and was about to head for toilet, she held my hand, turned me around and started pulling down my shorts. As I wasn't wearing any underwear beneath those shorts, it instantly expose my soft rod infront of her. I quickly pulled it up as I don't want to startled her.

Me: I thought you didn't want to do it? It's completely fine. *Said in a really nice and soft tone*
S: I wanna try...
Me: Try?

I started to get suspicious and at the same time concerned. She is someone that protects herself well and though we're 'together' for more than 9 months, topic on sex was extremely rare. Rarer than the blue moon. I could easily count with 1 hand how many times the topic came up.

Me: S, seriously .. What's with this suddenly? You don't talk about it. Why now?
S: Actually I have been curious for very long. And because my sister, X, has done it.
Me: How did you know X has done it?
S: I saw her whatsapp messages by accident when she left her phone on the table and went to the toilet. The phone was unlocked.

My mind was racing already. X has already done it? She's just a couple of years younger, probably about 20 at that time. Nice figure, petite, about 155cm and definitely a big B, close to small C compared to S which is definitely an A.

Me: Done ..? Done what?
S: Someone helped her to relief ...
Me: Oh wow. That's interesting.
S: The guy said he enjoyed painting her and she tasted good.

I gulped down my own saliva as my heart continue to race but I tried my very best to keep calm.

Me: Just base on that you want to try?
S: Actually looking at the messages kinda got my heart beating very fast. I don't know why. That is why I want to try. But ... can you promise me that if I don't like the feeling and I asked for a stop, can you stop immediately and take it as nothing ever happened?
Me: Hmmmm ok. But can this be exchanged for helping me? I help you, you help me.
S: ..... Ok, that's a deal. But if I don't like it, we stop immediately.
Me: Ok. Promise *pinky swear*

I can't help but think of all the ways I want to eat her. It doesn't matter if we don't go into sex, but after trying to even touch her for more than 9 months, it's like I'm going to go out of control. I'm going to make sure she feels good and comes back begging for more.

Throughout the conversation, my soften rod became semi hard as I start to imagine how I'm going to taste, lick and clean her up with my tongue. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. She never tasted a dick before and to make sure she doesn't back out so fast, I've decided to make her feel good first.

Me: I'll help you first. If you don't like it, we stop there.
S: Ok ...
Me: Alright, you want me to help you take it off?
S: It's ok, I can take it off myself ...
Me: Sure.
S: Can you don't look?
Me: Oh sorry.

I turned around and she started removing and top and bottom. Even though my back is facing her, my eyes kept wandering around the room looking for any reflection I can find. And just nice my phone happen to be there and I can vague see that she started stripping and leaving only her bra and panties on.

S: ... Ok I'm done.

I turned around and see S in only her matching strapless bra and panties. It got me really excited. My semi erected rod started to defy gravity even more and I feel like heart about to explode. But I know I have to keep myself calm.

I'll continue later.
I'll use pictures once in awhile to explain what I'm trying to convey. Spice things up a little
Old 22-12-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1373 / Power: 0
MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl

Nice story
Old 23-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Support support. Update soon.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DannyMurphy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, camping here too!
Old 23-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice write up here, please continue.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FightingSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 23-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting more interesting now, camping here for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 7
Cm80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCm80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting campfire liao
Old 23-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

S: ... Ok I'm done.

I turned around and see S in only her matching strapless bra and panties. It got me really excited. My semi erected rod started to defy gravity even more and I feel like heart about to explode. But I know I have to keep myself calm.

I moved towards S who is still looking down towards the floor. I gently lifted her chin up and position her lips to mine. I planted a long kiss, and followed by pushing tongue into her mouth to meet hers.

*Note to take: S is really conservative and traditional. Though we kissed during the 9 months of courtship, but our tongue never met more than once. That one time after I tried to put my tongue into her mouth, she resisted and pushed me away saying that she doesn't like it. Ever since then it was only long kiss at max. Which is why I'm desperate to eat her*

Our tongue met but she did not resist. So I continued to tongue fighting with her. She moaned very softly, trying not to let me her how much she is enjoying this. But I need to push further to make sure and bring her enjoyment to a higher level as I am not content with her kissing her. I wanted more. Our kissing from a seated position ended up on bed and me on top of her. I continue tongue fighting with her but at the same time I slowly position myself inbetween in legs and make sure I can move around and kiss all over her body while in that very same position. I was very determine to make her as high as possible and not have any inbetween time to think if what she did is right or wrong. Once I'm in position, I break away from the kiss and started going down... starting from her neck.

S: ohhhh ... my... god...
Me: *continue kissing, licking and smelling her neck*
S: please ...
Me: *i continue moving down to her upper torso*

As I continue down to her upper torso, I hit a road block. Her black strapless bra is still on. If I move my hands to her back, she might stop me. I cannot stop this momentum. I decided to try and pull her bra down directly and go for her nipples. Just as I was about to do that, something caught my eye...
HER BRA BUCKLE IS IN FRONT!
Am I in luck or what?! Goddess of Sex is finally answering my prayers.

Me: *I immediately cup both my hands on her bra and give it a slight squeeze*
S: Uhhhhhh...... *She moans as her body jerked a little*

My hands continue to slowly roam towards the center of her bra. Once I'm there, I quickly and swiftly unbuckle the strapless bra and yank it open as if tearing the bra apart.

S got a shocked and wanted to cover herself up. But before she can do that, I immediately stick my body onto hers and started frenching her. She couldn't resist and closed her eyes as our tongue met. I could feel her nipples on my chest and all I want now ..... is to eat her small melons.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
beautybeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1