The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGiant View Post
lol u fooker
Yes really like it.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife envy of daughter

When she was complaining in shower, i sucked her nipples. But as I do it everyday, she didn’t feel anything special.
I told her to let go of her nipples as well when outside. She slapped my shoulder. I don’t mind wife and daughter showing nipples outside. Proud dad and hubby. But cannot be seen by friends la. Other wives will look me up.
No la, I won’t want to see my own daughter’s la. Maybe I tell my wife to wear thin bra when she brings daughter out.
I think this issue has festered in her mind for some time when she realized it from last year. The grocery incident started it and worsened during the recent family outing.
I don’t know how to tell daughter not to wear thin bras. Actually is not thin la. She will detest me for talking to her about this. And she will know it’s mum who started it. Then I make her hate both of us. Then she will find bf for solace. Better not start this man.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Since wife lose to daughter in boob department and she feels insecure accordingly to your observations, ... what i would suggest is you get your wife to start wear short dress so she show off leg all the way up to mid thigh... then when she go out, she also got ppl bio... then she will feel so much better liao... if still no ppl bio.. then you as husband go pay some guys to go "pick" her up to boost her confidence and solve your family crisis
Old 07-01-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

ur wf has a serious self-esteem issue and she is taking it out on her daughter. i think you will need to make her feel assured, make her feel like a complete woman ...
Old 08-01-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

This issue is sibeh jialat! I never once heard a mother will get jealous of her own daughter. Almost all of my known aunties are very proud of what their daughter have. Some even said "I gave it to her!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringe929 View Post
what i would suggest is you get your wife to start wear short dress so she show off leg all the way up to mid thigh... then when she go out, she also got ppl bio... then she will feel so much better liao...
And I agree with bro fringer929 said. Just like my GF, she also small neh neh lah, always complains to me when she saw some girls have bigger neh neh but her butt is very perky & juicy (proud BF here! ), so I asked her to wear something tighter like jeans or shorts or body hugging dress to show it off. She feel proud & confident after that. Problem solved, at least lesser complaining.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 08-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What to do? I also taken aback. Instead of being proud, she envy. Cos she knows genes not from her since she is a cup, she cannot boast that she is the one who gave daughter the big neh genes.

This morning wife woke up early to f me. What’s surprising was that she rocked me damn hard and furious. I could sense that she was taking out on me. After I cummed, she jokingly asked what if daughter becomes d cup eventually? She will have a headache if men go after daughter because of her neh. I knew she phrased it like she cares for daughter’s well-being but the truth is she is really worried that daughter is 2,3 cup size bigger than hers!

I said good lor, means daughter got more options but just got to be careful. Wife said next time is her own problem since she will be grown up and is responsible for her own choice. Red flag!

Wife asked, so u like big or small? I said aiya, this question is something a new couple talks about. We already married, and I f u regularly, if I hiam, would not have been so horny for u liao. She seems convinced but only for a short while la. Then she said men all bluff, all like tua neh. I immediately licked her gigantic nipples (although a cup but nipples r huge) and threatened her, u say some more! She repeated and I kept licking. She must have said fifteen times cos I licked her for two min.

Shall I tell duaghter to wear conservative? She likes to wear white and white bra. I scared her nipples protrude out again and my wife will fly into a rage. Actually wife last time said she will teach daughter grooming skills (eg shave armpit) so that she will have many suitors. But now, look at how wife reacts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
This issue is sibeh jialat! I never once heard a mother will get jealous of her own daughter. Almost all of my known aunties are very proud of what their daughter have. Some even said "I gave it to her!".

And I agree with bro fringer929 said. Just like my GF, she also small neh neh lah, always complains to me when she saw some girls have bigger neh neh but her butt is very perky & juicy (proud BF here! ), so I asked her to wear something tighter like jeans or shorts or body hugging dress to show it off. She feel proud & confident after that. Problem solved, at least lesser complaining.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

TS, take some pics to show us n maybe we can give u more constructive advise.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 08-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Your Wife is weird.
You're having lustful thoughts about your daughter.
Incest is common in Singapore, even among the Chinese...
Old 08-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
You're having lustful thoughts about your daughter.
Incest is common in Singapore, even among the Chinese...
Wait!!! What?!?!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Last night dinner time, daughter came down braless wearing white singtlet. Wife was serving dishes when she saw her valley and death stared at it for few seconds. Usually daughter don’t wear bra but seldom wear white singlet during dinner. If wear white will wear bra.
Wife gave me the “u see!” look. I don’t want to see la.
Wife-duaghter rivalry!
Old 10-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Wah. Serious prob. Might escalate to more probs later. Mother and daughter shd be like sister sister. But now there is strong jealousy.

Have a good talk with her ba. Say peop are sexy in their own way.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Last night dinner time, daughter came down braless wearing white singtlet. Wife was serving dishes when she saw her valley and death stared at it for few seconds. Usually daughter don’t wear bra but seldom wear white singlet during dinner. If wear white will wear bra.
Wife-duaghter rivalry!
Bro that's a sign of insecurity from your wife. All you need to do is to tell her she has got the best tits.

Women just want their guys to tell them that they're the best, that's all.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell your wife I'd rather bang a pretty face, slim body with small boobs than a average looking girl with big boobs.

I want to cum hard inside a pretty girl 20s/30s/40s with a pretty face than a normal looking/ugly girl with body out of shape and big boobs.

Your wife will make sex more interesting.

She has a fan in me. Hee hee.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

hmm my situation is not between wife and daughter (no kids yet) but between wife and her sis lol
Old 10-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Wife-duaghter rivalry!
Your wife seems to be trying to encourage incest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1