The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: Fuckers who dont drink, dont call girl , dont sing inside my ktv room

time to ditch this cockanaden and go with people with the same mindset. Play hp can go home play until shiok no need go ktv
Hahahaha
Old 13-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I got suggestion for you, next time your weird friend comes again, go open 3+1 bottles of Martell, preferably not HH bottles and then order food from the KTV menu. whatever you and the girls want to eat

Bill him equal share.

If he pay and keep coming back, you've found a gem

If he never shows up again, you've solved your problem.

Either way, you win.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I got suggestion for you, next time your weird friend comes again, go open 3+1 bottles of Martell, preferably not HH bottles and then order food from the KTV menu. whatever you and the girls want to eat

Bill him equal share.

Either way, you win.
Agreed, as long as he pay, u found urself a 50% discount
Old 13-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

He pay for air space, air show and company. Value for his $$$ probably (:
Old 13-01-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:

Bill him equal share.

Either way, you win.
Hahaa, good idea
Old 14-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
I wonder WTF they go ktv, sit down there whole night playing with handphone games.
Anyone of u hv such idiotic friend
Lol
I do have such friends. But to each his own. Since we are good friends, we enjoy each other’s company, chip in spread costs, it is all good. Whether they drink, smoke, call girls, sing songs or just sit in own corner it is their own free will.

Doesn’t bother me unless the guy is an a-hole and doesn’t pay his share, or touch other people’s girl without tipping.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
paliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bill him equal share.

Either way, you win.
Hahaha very good idea bro!
Old 14-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I once got jio-ed by my friend to go KTV. I don't drink, but he was nice to say just come and enjoy, your first and maybe only time can go (which is true).

Of course i dont take the girls also (PRC girls, i cannot speak Chinese), offered him room fee share, he declined say I'm a guest that night.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

We're bound to have "That Friend", but in my experience, they usually not so on one to go KTV.
Seldom come along and if they do, its mostly to cater to us chiongster instead! Lol!
So if he/they were to come along, usually we don't ask them to fork out for KTV.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

dont drink , dont call call , dont sing just play game is your real bro manz.
Spent money to accompany you .

Real fuckers are
1) those CB that keep disturb other bros girls , anyhow touch other pple's girl like buffet or keep flirting and playing with other bro girls.
2) Run girl tip leaving you to settle the problem or never pay beer money
3) big ego and like to have 'face ' type or want to be ' nice ' guy type. Kanna bad service or Kanna carrot chop to pay for more drinks also nevermind just pay , say complain will lose face just only little money .OMG think they got 'face' but truth is they are treat like carrot head only . . These are the pple that spoil the market .
Old 15-01-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

As long as he pays his share willingly:
1. Would not classify him as a fucker. In fact, this is a good bro, no?
2. Usually this type is simply because the girls are not pretty/sexy enough for him.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14081 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he's just bored, Singapore got nothing else to do. Go KTV listen songs, see gals, catch up with bros quite budget also
Old 15-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post
Maybe he's just bored, Singapore got nothing else to do. Go KTV listen songs, see gals, catch up with bros quite budget also
No, he never catch up. He never talk much. Just sit one corner play his game.
Hahahaa

Feel like a stranger sitting beside you.. creepy ass
Imagine the whole room very quiet after the girls left and only I sing
Old 15-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Disease called ONEgiva.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wah. Ktv jiu no but sing k last time, this dude friend of mine go there eat tibits nia but he paid la.

I think got pay jiu hao. Or izzit he got fetish of watching ppl make out ?

You can say he watch AV or those live streams lor but really dunno if he so need "live"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1