The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuckers who dont drink, dont call girl , dont sing inside my ktv room

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixiang View Post
Wah. Ktv jiu no but sing k last time, this dude friend of mine go there eat tibits nia but he paid la.

I think got pay jiu hao. Or izzit he got fetish of watching ppl make out ?

You can say he watch AV or those live streams lor but really dunno if he so need "live"
At local dome, you join as watchet in the gangbang also need to pay full price as the fucking patrons.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post
dont drink , dont call call , dont sing just play game is your real bro manz.
Spent money to accompany you .

Real fuckers are
1) those CB that keep disturb other bros girls , anyhow touch other pple's girl like buffet or keep flirting and playing with other bro girls.
2) Run girl tip leaving you to settle the problem or never pay beer money
3) big ego and like to have 'face ' type or want to be ' nice ' guy type. Kanna bad service or Kanna carrot chop to pay for more drinks also nevermind just pay , say complain will lose face just only little money .OMG think they got 'face' but truth is they are treat like carrot head only . . These are the pple that spoil the market .
yeah..agreed with this. the friend that accompany you and spending time with you is the real bro

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 17-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkace View Post
I once got jio-ed by my friend to go KTV. I don't drink, but he was nice to say just come and enjoy, your first and maybe only time can go (which is true).

Of course i dont take the girls also (PRC girls, i cannot speak Chinese), offered him room fee share, he declined say I'm a guest that night.
now.. that is a good friend!
Old 17-01-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
now.. that is a good friend!
Yeah. They didn't finish the bottle that night. Next day go again to finish it.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Well i personally have issues with people who always play their phone 95% of the time when they are out there with you or other people.

BUT

TS, seems like you have more of an issue than your friend.
Old 22-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just enjoy your alcohol and girls lo..

I dont sing also when i go ktv.

As long share the cost, i dont tink got any problem
Old 23-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

If u go ktv dun drink, dun sing, dun call girl but will share & pay the bill, think u are the most welcome person in the room ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1