The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Impotence 101

Probably there are more younger samsters here than my 40s & above age group but U guys are still welcome to share any infos on this New thread here...

- Since i have taken an interest in cycling,my buddy told me that it can cause me impotence....And i need a special seat to make our "sex weapon - impotence free"...ha ha !...Any U guys can share your tots or infos please ?

- And as for my age group...we are concerned about losing hair....so i read that all these hair growth drugs will cause impotence too !...True or False ??

Any "doctor" or experienced samster to share their good advice please !

Many thanks & much appreciated !!!
Andyk
Old 30-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Impotence 101

Impotence is now commonly known as ED or Erectile Dysfunction where men find they are unable to achieve or sustain an erection adequate for sexual intercourse...

What's the cause ?
It's thought that 70% of the cases have physical causes & 30% psychological causes.However,often there are both physical & psychological reasons for the condition....

Most men experience occasional erectile failure at some times of our life due to fatigue,stress & excessive alcohol consumption..

Physical causes include diabetes,thyroid,kidney problem,high blood pressure,damage to nerves or blood vessels,pelvic surgery or truma,heavy smoking & side effects of medication.

Psychological causes include stress,depression or relationship worries...
Old 30-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Samster

What are the symptoms ?

Men find they are unable to achieve an erection at all,or sustain one that's hard enough or last long enough for sexual intercourse.Men with ED may feel angrry or guilty,and become depressed.Men lose interest in sex & relationship often suffer !

What treatment is available ?

Treatment depends on the underlying causes.Men are encourages to talk to their partner about their problem.

Medical treatment include vacuum pumps,penile implants,intra-urethral therapy and of course oral medication.

To reduce the risk of ED,avoid smoking & excessive alcohol and eat healthily and take regular excercise & make sure U relex & get plenty of rest !!!

NOTE: The above infomation is by Dr.Bob Hicks who provided a highly rated UK News CO....

Hope the above was infomative !
Andyk
Old 01-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

Managed to read on wat i was checking - "Is Biking Bad For The Bedroom ?" there was survey made & the cause of it was the bike seat that rubs against the vein of our penis...this may caused impotence,groin & penile numbness & also problems peeing too !...

So a "special seat with a long groove in the centre and is hollowed out in front is needed...if we really wants to continue biking !...Damn ! Need to spend $$$ again...But on the bright side,here's another "project for 2008" to check out & enjoy ! ( here are the times where U think back all those $$$ U had spent last year with those "useless ktv gals" ! - which will very important that i must remind myself to "do my very best to cut,cut,cut down on ! )
Old 01-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

WARNING - "CHINA-MADE ED SUPPLEMENTS BANNED BY US FDA !!!"

If U keen & especially those with Diabetes,High Blood Pressure,High Cholestrol & Heart Disease...take note of the following banned -

SUPER SHANGHAI
STRONG TESTIS
SHANGHAI ULTRA X
LADY SHANGAI
SHANGAI REGULAR

Long time ago i had buddies that traveled to PRC for biz very often & they had experimented on such PRC drugs & even passed them to me to try...Only accepted it politely but later threw them away because i didn't need them & it was too risky to use them since there was nothing to support the facts or the manufacturer !....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1