The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wow seems like you fucked the whole sukhumvit 😂😂

Sahara is a coyote bar, not an agg bar so the girls are very aggressive on drinks.

But it sounds like you had a good time.
In my opinion the cheonging scene in Bangkok has become quite expensive over the last few years. Maybe I am spoilt by the pretty PRC and Viet meimeis in S'pore and M'sia, but I wonder if Bangkok is still worth it. I did a price-compare and the difference is not that big.
Besides this, M'sia (JB/KL) is definitely cheaper. In Thai mp's in KL you can find young Thai gals who do hj for 50myr.
Old 19-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
In my opinion the cheonging scene in Bangkok has become quite expensive over the last few years. Maybe I am spoilt by the pretty PRC and Viet meimeis in S'pore and M'sia, but I wonder if Bangkok is still worth it. I did a price-compare and the difference is not that big.
Besides this, M'sia (JB/KL) is definitely cheaper. In Thai mp's in KL you can find young Thai gals who do hj for 50myr.
I still think it's worth it esp for married men because it's like vacay over there esp in BKK.

Visit an AGG, pay bar thb700, pay the lady thb4000-5000 for long time, go for dinner, sip my favourite single malt on some rooftop bar before retiring to the bathtub in the hotel with a bottle of bubbly some strawberries and cream. Fuck her brains out a couple of times before going to bed.

Next morning wake up to and fuck her again with some morning wood, have breakfast, go for a nice dip with her in the pool. After that, one last steamy fuck in the shower before going out for lunch, say goodbye to her at 4pm, go back rest up, rinse and repeat at 8pm again.

There's something about thai babes that's different from pinay/PRC/viets.

I would love to try out the same template in Pattaya/Phuket. Or maybe take a girl from bkk on a 2 day trips to Hua Hin or somewhere out of town. Got a few in my phone book who are suitable travel mates but my only concern is that I'd get bored of them after 1 night and i can't kick them out until we get back to BKK.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, u r the man.

Do you feel this approach work better with the more mature ladies than SYT?

IMHO, the slightly more mature ladies (~25) can better enjoy this process than SYT, not to mention may communicate better. Had a good experience similar w yours but was with a Viet whom can speak a bit of mandarin at Thames(?).

Is generally overnight rates between 4-5k? Cheers 🍻

Quote:
I still think it's worth it esp for married men because it's like vacay over there esp in BKK.

Visit an AGG, pay bar thb700, pay the lady thb4000-5000 for long time, go for dinner, sip my favourite single malt on some rooftop bar before retiring to the bathtub in the hotel with a bottle of bubbly some strawberries and cream. Fuck her brains out a couple of times before going to bed.

Next morning wake up to and fuck her again with some morning wood, have breakfast, go for a nice dip with her in the pool. After that, one last steamy fuck in the shower before going out for lunch, say goodbye to her at 4pm, go back rest up, rinse and repeat at 8pm again.

There's something about thai babes that's different from pinay/PRC/viets.

I would love to try out the same template in Pattaya/Phuket. Or maybe take a girl from bkk on a 2 day trips to Hua Hin or somewhere out of town. Got a few in my phone book who are suitable travel mates but my only concern is that I'd get bored of them after 1 night and i can't kick them out until we get back to BKK.
Old 20-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Expensive is subjective.

For a japanese, who pays over the odds at home, fucking in BKK is like unbelievably cheap for them.

For a Singaporean, if you are used to paying 15 bucks to fuck in the forest of woodlands, then BKK is expensive

In my opinion, don't make fucking girls the only main reason for visiting Bangkok. Afterall, Bangkok has much more to offer than fucking girls. I mean how long can you fuck in one session. I still enjoy Bangkok, I visit Bangkok for holidays even if I go to Bangkok at least 5 times a year for business. To me its a very well balanced city, good food, nice cafes, nice people, very well connected public transport, plenty of options for different kinds of activities, reasonably affordable even with its rising prices.

Just came back on Sunday, 3 nights in Pattaya and 4 nights in BKK, fuck 7 nights in a row, but I also enjoyed visiting the usual tourist spots like Sanctuary of Truth, watching the Ah Gua shows all over again haha...
Old 20-08-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Bro, u r the man.

Do you feel this approach work better with the more mature ladies than SYT?

IMHO, the slightly more mature ladies (~25) can better enjoy this process than SYT, not to mention may communicate better. Had a good experience similar w yours but was with a Viet whom can speak a bit of mandarin at Thames(?).

Is generally overnight rates between 4-5k? Cheers 🍻
Yeah to be honest, in Baccara the ones that are 26-28yrs old enjoy this more. If you go in at 8pm, the 26-28yr olds will happily let you do LT for the whole night.

But if you are after SYTs that are like around 21-23yrs old, then it's best u tell them upfront what u wanna do at 8pm, let them go a couple rounds ST with other customers then leave with you around 11pm.

I hate to leave late cause the girls will take you to Love Scene for dinner which I fucking hate. Alternative restaurants that are still open at that time are usually tourist traps so either it's expensive or the food really sucks.

The young ones are more business minded and alot have boyfriends so they rather go home after a couple rounds of ST. Even if you convince them to do LT, the want to leave at 3-4am latest with the following excuses:

1. Avoid traffic jam
2. Papa mama waiting them go home
3. Tomorrow must go school study

All the above means they have a BF.

I have had girls quote me 6-8k for LT, but usually I'll try to tell them I'm gonna take them to the most romantic skybar in BKK. They will always guess it's Lebua and then end up surprised when they arrive somewhere else. Doesn't always work though who are more focused on money.
Old 20-08-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah to be honest, in Baccara the ones that are 26-28yrs old enjoy this more. If you go in at 8pm, the 26-28yr olds will happily let you do LT for the whole night.

But if you are after SYTs that are like around 21-23yrs old, then it's best u tell them upfront what u wanna do at 8pm, let them go a couple rounds ST with other customers then leave with you around 11pm.

I hate to leave late cause the girls will take you to Love Scene for dinner which I fucking hate. Alternative restaurants that are still open at that time are usually tourist traps so either it's expensive or the food really sucks.

The young ones are more business minded and alot have boyfriends so they rather go home after a couple rounds of ST. Even if you convince them to do LT, the want to leave at 3-4am latest with the following excuses:

1. Avoid traffic jam

I have had girls quote me 6-8k for LT, but usually I'll try to tell them I'm gonna take them to the most romantic skybar in BKK. They will always guess it's Lebua and then end up surprised when they arrive somewhere else. Doesn't always work though who are more focused on money.

Haha not Lebua then which one.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bangkok trip FR

Homme (soi Narathiwat 3 near BTS Chong Nonsi): another Kapoo place. Four pretty gals were paraded in front of them. Took a pretty, petite gal with short hair (calling herself “Bonus”). She turned out to be a student. First five minutes she sat with me in the room, chatting. Perhaps practicing her English. We started. I first took a shower and laid down on the bed on my stomach. After she had her shower, she came out nude. I looked at her, her body was flawless. She came to me, stood in front of the bed with her pussy right in front of my face. Great sight; pulled her closer to me and started to kiss her intimate area. Massage was great too, managed to kiss her pussy again. Got hj from a nude beautiful gal.

Pretty Spa Chaba (Ratchada, next to Huay Khwang MRT exit 4): a kind of turn-off. They took 3000Bht for 1.5 hour. Gal (Rose) was just ok, slim, tall, but I didn’t find her attractive. She tried to smile but I could see it was a fake smile. During the massage and sex she kept her distance. Had better experience here in the past.

Pink Massage (Sukh soi 24): went here in the early afternoon. About 10 goodlooking gals available. Took a young pretty gal with tanned skin (Thong). It was just SOP. Couldn’t really get aroused by her despite her pretty looks. She kept her distance as well.

Kasalong ( Sukhumvit soi 6): a bj bar. Gals not really attractive. Chose a gal named Dao, not pretty. She made up however by excellent service and good attitude. Cock washing, great slurpy bbj and washing again. 800Bht.

Massage joint near (Sukhumvit soi 8, under the BTS-station): TOURIST-TRAP. you’ll find a few ladies wearing traditional sarong standing on the foothpath. One of them looked attractive and I asked her how much her massage was. She replied: 500 plus 1000Bht for hj. Decided to try her. Rooms were good, only one shower area present. After I lied myself on the bed on my stomach she immediately asked me to turn over and started to pull my cock. Was not in a mood yet and asked her to stop it after 5 minutes. Her massage was non-existing. Skip this joint.

Thermeae (Sukhumvit soi 13-15, bar in basement): I jus went here to have a look, not interested in paying 3000+ for a louzy fuck. Lots of women standing there. Some playing their phone, some talking to other women, some just looking bored. Many men also present, most Japanese or Korean. The crazy thing was that there didnot seem any kind of direct interaction between the gals and the guys. I remember only have seen one Jap chatting to gal. So it seemed to me kind of pathetic and I left.
Nice share, have upped you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Planning on visiting AGGs at Sutthisan (saphan kwai) soon, any bros willing to share your experience via PM? Will up you
Old 21-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Planning on visiting AGGs at Sutthisan (saphan kwai) soon, any bros willing to share your experience via PM? Will up you
Yes, went to a famous one "99" and occasionally you see PRC inside, the frequency is increasing though.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 21-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I think now there seems like no longer as fun as last time. A few months ago, saw a few ah tiong there. Once saw ah tiong my friends and I decided to U - turn.

Should be matter of time before it turn tourist infested place.
There's prob a reason why it didn't catch on with farangs, Korean and jap. Pretty sure it'd be the same for the tiongs. Heard that over there it's 0 GFE, just do the deed and goodbye.
Old 22-08-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Going to bkk on the 30 Dec, any update on picking up girls from scratch dog?
Old 22-08-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There's prob a reason why it didn't catch on with farangs, Korean and jap. Pretty sure it'd be the same for the tiongs. Heard that over there it's 0 GFE, just do the deed and goodbye.
Been many years since I went there, but from my experience last time is 99 got more syt. Next door chat is more milfs. Standard is 100baht for lap dance, can call them sit with you but the frequency of them leaving to go dance and coming back later is quite high. The normal girls that sit with you is really up to you how to develop GFE, some hits some miss. When I frequent there last time is 0 english fully thai speaking and thai menu. So usually would order a few beers and french fries. Nearby short time hotel to do the deed. But ever since I went back and I started to see tiongs I stopped going already. If taking taxi just tell the driver inthermara soi 2 and you will be able to see the very big 99 when you reach. Overall this place quite nice to chill, sometimes can see fights escalate quite big. But so long your table not that near mostly safe hahaha. Oh ya need to be careful about drugs there, cos sometimes the routes out from there have roadblocks. So if you kena slipped drugs in your drink then good luck, not saying that it will happen but it may.
Old 22-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1. Avoid traffic jam

Brother I’m a newbie to bkk, can you tel me where is the skybar in bkk. Thinking going there with some friend.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Brother I’m a newbie to bkk, can you tel me where is the skybar in bkk. Thinking going there with some friend.
Here's 20 for to choose from.. Octave is my favourite because it's the only one that is 360deg.. also that particular hotel has something in the hotel room that makes those LT nights super intimate..

http://www.bangkok.com/top10-rooftop-bars.htm

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 23-08-2019 at 11:56 AM. Reason: .
Old 22-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Been many years since I went there, but from my experience last time is 99 got more syt.
Thanks bro, im heading over to LOS next month, was thinking of visiting.

Quite sian of the SOP of touristy AGGs liao, and heard saphan kwai has several students moonlighting. Not handsome enough to pick up uni students from clubs so resorting to this.

Bar fine and ST/LT will be lower than SC/NEP?

Longing to go back to bkk, FLs here in singapore give different feel.

There is one asking me bring her shopping and overnight her after i booked her twice before national day.

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 22-08-2019 at 10:59 PM. Reason: ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1