The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 17-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
linda888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

My experice in Beijing

When I was staying in Beijing, I got a girl's information from a Chinese website. The girl is called XiaoYu. She can provide all kinds of service, from simple massage to full service. XiaoYu charge around 500-600 for shot, not including taxi fare or other fee. She is young, around 20, cute, C cup. I tried her oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She speaks mandarin and a little English. You can reach her by this number 13811616545.OK
Old 17-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
coco521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 13581572678

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.ok
Old 17-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Tried another one 13521092239. Not too bad, their girls are from north east, fair, smooth and full service. They seems to operate around the clock, tell them what you look for and they will try to meet your needs. By the way, you need to speak chinese as they are not very good in english.

happy hunting.
Old 17-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried another one 13521092239. Not too bad, their girls are from north east, fair, smooth and full service. They seems to operate around the clock, tell them what you look for and they will try to meet your needs. By the way, you need to speak chinese as they are not very good in english.

happy hunting.
Old 17-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Recently tried this advert from That's Beijing. Gal yiyi is true and real to the description below. Lookwise 6/10 but she will do HJ without asking after giving a 30mins of sensual light massage with oil. Don't expect good hard oil rub massage. She will not do FJ but other bros may try. Paid RMB300 for a one half hour session in my hotel room. Quite a good conversationalist. Know what she wants in life and very careful of clients.

"yiyi, 21, 165cm 5-year experienced masseuse. Good at Chinese and full-body oil massage. As a professional masseuse my massage style is soft and relaxed. Your skin will feel silky, and your body will feel comfortable. You will enjoy the best possible massage at your home. Please make an appointment at your apartment or hotel. 200 RMB/hour Call:13810091765. If you have any questions, please send an SMS to my cellphone "
Old 19-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bjboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how come so many adverts?

anyway, any bros got any plans tmr or sat? pls let me know!!!
Old 20-10-2006, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
horny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can advise where can we find the barber shops to hunt for gals? Any particular stretch to recommend?

Have been in Beijing for more than a week and can't seems to find my way around
Old 20-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangting

happy hunting.
This posting appeared in internationalsexguide website by another bro. Are you the same person ? What is the damage and service level ?
Old 21-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda888
My experice in Beijing

When I was staying in Beijing, I got a girl's information from a Chinese website. The girl is called XiaoYu. She can provide all kinds of service, from simple massage to full service. XiaoYu charge around 500-600 for shot, not including taxi fare or other fee. She is young, around 20, cute, C cup. I tried her oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She speaks mandarin and a little English. You can reach her by this number 13811616545.OK
Another Ad. I think 300 - 400 is about the right price. And expect low quality (in terms of looks, and attitude) girls. And you probably will get a different girl every time you call. The phone number probably belong to a mama san.
Old 21-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

Kanina_Sutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently in Beijing. Will be here for another two weeks or so. I have some friends who are lao jiao here and almost all rcommended this KTV at Zhong Fu Hotel. Apparently this is one of the best. Girls take out are expensive with one shot at RMB2K and ovrnight 3K. Since I can't go there alone, I have not tried yet. I have however, tried a new sauna place(rather than the usual Regency Spa). Place is diagonally opposite Tian Lun Dynasty Hotel. Had a full service for RMB1,100 by a girl from ChongQing. Got the GFE and very attentive service, plus a good foot massage by a different girl, so certainly value for money.

Look 8/10
Body 7/10 (Cup A+)
FJ 8.5/10
RFM? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 21-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Samster

boogiewoogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was told of a MP in Beijing that imparts knowledge on how to get the most out of pussies?!? One goes to this place, choses a girl, a "master fucker", lack of a better term, will come and explain the attributes of this girls pussy and how best to enjoy her. Was told he will demo if required?!?

Has any brothers heard of this place? A friend told me. A friend of his friend told him. I have not been able to find this place. Please help if you have info. I am very keen to attend higher learning program on pussy appreciation.
Old 22-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bjboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanina_Sutra
I am currently in Beijing. Will be here for another two weeks or so. I have some friends who are lao jiao here and almost all rcommended this KTV at Zhong Fu Hotel. Apparently this is one of the best. Girls take out are expensive with one shot at RMB2K and ovrnight 3K. Since I can't go there alone, I have not tried yet. I have however, tried a new sauna place(rather than the usual Regency Spa). Place is diagonally opposite Tian Lun Dynasty Hotel. Had a full service for RMB1,100 by a girl from ChongQing. Got the GFE and very attentive service, plus a good foot massage by a different girl, so certainly value for money.

Look 8/10
Body 7/10 (Cup A+)
FJ 8.5/10
RFM? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
what is the name of the sauna?? would like to try it!
Old 23-10-2006, 06:20 PM
gnaynehs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny7878
Anyone can advise where can we find the barber shops to hunt for gals? Any particular stretch to recommend?

Have been in Beijing for more than a week and can't seems to find my way around
You will see these barber shops almost everywhere. if still searching, can try walking down Chun Xiu Lu. there is one near the member's club.
Old 23-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ariqinally posted by:zhangting

if you know how to read chinese website. Try www.zhantai or and you www.naale.can find quite a number of freelance or mamasan.

Tried one call Cici number 13581546277, she has on hand a few girls from Sichuan and some other part of China.

The girl she sent is from Sichuan, looks about 6, but has a good figure and know how to BBBJ. Get excited easily. Good quick relief where you do not need to go out of your hotel room.

Can try again.
Old 23-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blackhorse007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo brother lost, really got very lost wor, the 2 sites not working, wor,

anyway wats ur rate for over night???
Advert Space Available