The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whizzer24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H17 - Value added Fast Food joint

I think it will be very difficult to get number 10 going forward. was there yesterday, OTK kept pushing for other gals instead of number 10 saying how they are better and was not happy when I don't take his suggestion.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
g10 got kinki service with plenty eqpt
One crazy WL, however need to book 60x2 to enjoy 40 mins of full fun
hey dude,

It is worth it though I am sextified with 30 minutes. Many times I had to wait for her, but definitely worth the wait.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
hey dude,

It is worth it though I am sextified with 30 minutes. Many times I had to wait for her, but definitely worth the wait.
bro, u mistaken my words. i don’t mind waiting, just scare the boss don’t like me waiting 😅😅😅
Old 07-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes okt dun like the girl they maybe try to sabo her biz by taking away customer lol
Old 08-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Sometimes okt dun like the girl they maybe try to sabo her biz by taking away customer lol
hahaha, I think that's like sabo-ing their own biz. they lose the customer if they go to other house instead.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Just now i try no.10 her service ok ...

BJ 7/10 with cap
... maybe will return
Bro,

She does CBJ not BBBJ??
Old 08-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 18. Not bad very good bj and tight fj
Old 09-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
westwing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwestwing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried both 18 and 10. All below expectations. Left in less than 15 mins each and go for cat150 instead. Have money but no time to waste on lousy attitude gals.
- Sg: Vivian, Hugs
- Thai: Louis
- Viet: Pin, Vivian
Old 12-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Heard bad news that G10 cut her card n gog back this week mid. Dun know reason why but hope it is not due to "health reason"
Old 13-11-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Overheard there are 5 more newbies starting work soon.
Old 15-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Heard bad news that G10 cut her card n gog back this week mid. Dun know reason why but hope it is not due to "health reason"
hey dude,

G10 is still around. She was in the shop last night when I was there. She is not going back so soon. She is as busy as before.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Chanced upon G10 yesterday, and decided to give her a try. She makes a lot of moaning sounds like those Jap AVs, and quite a few pattern of blowing you.

Looks wise her makeup is quite thick though, Big B cups and slim figure.

Anyone tried G7 before? I found her boobs endearing.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried g11
Very beauty and classic look
Boobs a pair of firm and big c cup
At first opted for 20 minutes for sgd60
But her nice body and pretty face made me extend to 30min

Good bonk
Will rtf
Old 21-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - L16H17 Gal 11

a revisit to this joint, one of my long time favourite haunt since the days when Ping Guo was there a few years back. Old man lao huang seems like no more working there. OKT Meow greeted me

Now this house is a fast food joint, but there are a few good gems not to be missed.

Saw the most popular gal in the shop Number 10 being whisked into the room. OKT said she is very hard to get as she is superb in service and has that nice figure body.

I am OK as I had found my new target. Gal number 11.

She has that exotic and elegant look and her dress reveals a deep cleavage, with nice sensual curve for her bosomy butt. She held my hands and led me to the room.

3rd day into her job. I opted for 1 hour with her for sgd150 as I know 30 minutes is never enough for me to fully discover her.

into the room, we entered into a state of deep hug as her soft body crushed into mine. It felt real good. Her breasts.

she knows her stuff. She slowly remove my clothes and then she turns to have her back face me and held my hands to dig into her low cut dress and caress her breasts. Slowly, she is totally naked, with the last piece of hers the panty flying onto the bed

her body is really very nice, C cup breasts with nice suckable nipples, bosomy butt nice for the coming big bang. Has a flower tattoo on the abdomen. I began my nipple tasting session.

What is special is her exotic look. I asked her if she is ethnic han. She told me she is of Dai origin. First thing came to my mind was the peacock dance, by the Dai tribe, made famous by Yang Li Ping in Kunming.

no wonder she has such exotic looks. My pleasure to have found here.

We entered the shower room. She gave me sensual rub and breasts rub, attacking my balls and rod. I turned her have her back face me, applied lots of lotion on her butt and rubbed my rod on her bosomy butt

into the room, she wiped me dry and once onto the bed, she worked on my back. the catbath was splendid with good suction, slowly worked her way to my butt and gave me a good AR, followed by asking me to be on doggie and she began her assault on my balls from bottom. Her suction was damn good, tongue twisting.

I turned around and she catbathed me from my neck to my nipples and began another round of assault on my balls. She is indeed very good with her suction. I want to have capped BJ and it was quite a good one. As she BJ me, her huge twin peaks remained firm and nice to the touch.

my turn to explore her. I turn her to doggie and began my routine of pumping from behind, and then putting the pillow under her abdomen and open her legs to pump her hitting her G spot. She can scream and moan very loud. Those sensual scream and moan, made me control myself

Turn her to missionery. Begin to insert my rod into her. Nice cushion for the thrusts impact, and the hole is relatively not too loose but pretty good grip on my rod. The feel is there.

Pump her for about 5 minutes while her twin peaks swing wildly. Very nice twin peaks.

Her exotic looks and her eyes looking at me and close in intervals with her moans and feeling sextified...I up my throttle, target engaged, missiles locked and gearing up my total momentum for the big bang...the speed picked up and finally I screamed as the missiles are fired into the abyss and i squeezed out every bullets I could to gain the maximum experience.

Her hands held my face and gave me a peck.

It was almost time up and I request for extra time.

sgd150 for 1 hour. I can opt for extra 20 minutes for sgd60 or extra 30 minutes for sgd80. I opted for extra 30 minutes. What the heck, 20sgd difference.

we slowly entered into lovers hug with her head on my shoulder as we chit chat and fondled and caressed for the next 30 minutes.

Very good overall experience. for me, will definitely inclusion into my A list

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L16H17 - Value added Fast Food joint

Tried g17
Very polite and sex teacher look
Boobs a pair of firm and A cup babe that I like
At first opted for 35 minutes for sgd 80
But her nice slim body and sex teacher look made me extend to 1 hour and her bj skill is what that i like,all of bro will love it too.Service is good to the max when okt intro me to her

Good bonk
Will rtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1