The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Yanza is Cool - loads of Potential
Ever have this happen to you?

First time in Thailand and went straight to Pattaya. Went to the four clubs mentioned here, or think I did.

Checked out the first one, Baby Dolls (I think?): girls showering in the tub on stage, another 2 beating each other with a foam rod, and a crew dancing lazily on stage, and of course a couple of girls fucking each other with a peeled banana. Girls here are pretty friendly and we have a good conversation. One of them has a "sister" who works at the bar and it's a ladyboy, bad looking one. Fun atmosphere, only a few fairly decent lookers.

2nd place was Superbaby (I think?) Hot girls. Smaller bar, so everyone is stacked around the stage. Hard to meet any of the hot girls though as they are constantly dancing or running off stage. I meet this German who's way drunk and have a good laugh at his attempt at getting one of the girls, any girl. Tried to get one of the girls to come over, hostess said she was with someone now, but would like to meet me later, I left.

3rd was Happy Bar. Main stage had about 10 girls dancing, most poorly so and going so slowly from one end to the other. One girl was dancing crazy good, but not good looking. Tried to talk to the one with the biggest tits, no luck.

4th. Coyotee. Mostly dead. A couple of good looking girls, but hot one is only interested in old white men. One other girls comes and talks to me and we have a few drinks. She's got a decent body, braces, nice smile. She wants me to take her home. Well, why not. She's not my first pick but since she asked she must be willing to please right? And she dances topless and with energy. There was a crazy chick dancing like nuts and screaming ear piercingly loud that really turned me on,but maybe next time since I had already negotiated with this one.

I get her home and she clams up. She then tells me that she's only been working here 2 days and has never had sex before. I work her over slowly and get her wet. But I can't get it in! My little guy is crying, and I finally force it in and work a little, but when it slips out, it's back to square one. Tried having her sit on me, but that almost killed me. She wouldn't bj and didn't want to handle me. Anyways, 2 hours later I gave up and sent her on her way with partial payment and a "you shouldn't work there if you don't want sex" speech. I guess I'm just too frigging huge (not really)!!!!!!

No really, she seemed like a nice gal, but that was damn disappointing. I gave her the option of just going home sans payment throughout. Zeros all around for this experience.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

So where did you stay? I normally stay around Mike's Shopping Ctr coz its the middle of everything.

One of my favorites is Happy but every bar is hit-or-miss places. One hour it's great and the next , it sucks. Depends widely on the girls , the punter , the atmosphere , the mamasan etc ; too many varibles.

Your girl's mention of 'no sex before' is pure bull! I think she was prepared for an early nite ; maybe just needed to hit the barfine quota. Good that she didnt get paid in full.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

I stayed at the AA first night but move a block over to BR Inn. It was 850b at AA and 600 at BR. Atmosphere isn't as nice of course and there's a bar right next to BR, but all I do there sleep, sex, and store my shit.

Last night I went out to "What's Up Playgirl." Set up like the first place I went to with a main stage, a shower, and a couple of side stages. Pretty cute girls there. Also quite friendly too.

Jo:
Face: 7
Body. 6
Bj: 5
FJ: 5
RTF: no
BF: 600
LT: 2000

I'm really expecting more from "professional girls." I had better sex in Cambodia.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sex from working gals depend on many things like chemistry , her eagerness , your level of standard etc etc.

Try the beerbars , gals there usually less hardcore.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

No doubt. But every job has basic requirements, ie the minimum you need to do for the job.

Well, I'm off to Bangkok tomorrow. Instead of a week I think I'll just stay 2 days there and head out. Thanks for all the advice.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

Last night in Pattaya I decided to take it easy. Visited my two favorites. I then went to Magic. Now I did pick up a SYT here. Very nice ST.

Face 7
Body 8
BJ 0 said she doesn't smoke
FJ 8

Now the thing about this joint is that you pay the mamasan directly. The girl only gets your tip. One of the gals I picked up from another place said she used to work for Magic and quit because the mamasan would not giver her all of her money. This place has younger dancers, none looked older than 20.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

HI might be going on 24 march so need some info as first time there
(1)is the walk in rate same as the so called internet rates
(2)can we buy vouchers at any place like in hatyat u buy hotel vouchers at certain travel shops and it will cost around 20% cheaper
(3)can any bros recommed hotels which are in the think of action wit prices nt exceeding 1500bt
(4)anyone wan to join me i will be going wit another friend
thks bros
Old 09-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

There are a million places to stay in Pattaya. I stayed at AA Hotel for 850 and then switched to BR Inn for 600. AA Hotel is older, but nice facilities with a small pool overlooking the beach. About 10 minutes from walking street on foot. Half way between Walking St and Soi 6. You might be able to talk them down to the "off Season" rate which is April.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Super4V1Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Need some help from the old birds here hee........ok i'm going over bangkok first then to pattaya.

How do i get to pattaya from bangkok? i'm not staying 1 night at bangkok juz going there to grab some shopping things before going over. oh ya there r 2 of us. Can list me the cheapest way?

Thanks in advance for the help given

Cheers
Old 11-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super4V1Blue View Post
Hi,

Need some help from the old birds here hee........ok i'm going over bangkok first then to pattaya.

How do i get to pattaya from bangkok? i'm not staying 1 night at bangkok juz going there to grab some shopping things before going over. oh ya there r 2 of us. Can list me the cheapest way?

Thanks in advance for the help given

Cheers
U can either get a bus or cab from the airport, or make ur way down to the bus station (ekkamai?) that goes to pattaya. Ticket is around 200?

i cant rememmber liao, damn long nv go
Old 11-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
U can either get a bus or cab from the airport, or make ur way down to the bus station (ekkamai?) that goes to pattaya. Ticket is around 200?

i cant rememmber liao, damn long nv go
200B for bus to pattaya? Super VIP coach is it? I dont think so expensive ba... I think at most 100B or thereabout cos only 2 hour bus trip.

when u reach pattaya by bus, need to take a songtaew to the beach. probably 20 to 30 B, not so sure. I long time never go also.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Super4V1Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
200B for bus to pattaya? Super VIP coach is it? I dont think so expensive ba... I think at most 100B or thereabout cos only 2 hour bus trip.

when u reach pattaya by bus, need to take a songtaew to the beach. probably 20 to 30 B, not so sure. I long time never go also.
Er.... I mean from bangkok city then go pattaya not from the airport. Sorry i never state my questions properly. my mistake

Cheers
Old 12-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super4V1Blue View Post
Er.... I mean from bangkok city then go pattaya not from the airport. Sorry i never state my questions properly. my mistake

Cheers
some bros already answered your question.......go to Ekkamai Bus Terminal (Southern Bus Terminal)....they got aircon coaches to Pattaya......cost over THB100plus one way. Morchit Mai Bus Terminal also have buses to Pattaya.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
some bros already answered your question.......go to Ekkamai Bus Terminal (Southern Bus Terminal)....they got aircon coaches to Pattaya......cost over THB100plus one way. Morchit Mai Bus Terminal also have buses to Pattaya.
Ekkamai terminal is eastern bus terminal Yes I believe mor chit also have buses to pattaya but ekkamai is better cos go directly out of bkk. but if u closer to mor chit, then take from mor chit. Ekkamai is easier to go to compared to morchit as BTS dont go direct to mor chit.

if want to save some more money, from the airport, take public bus at the basement of the airport to bkk city. I think max 35 baht, many buses to most part of the city and quite fast also becos they take the expressway. But if more people are travelling together, take taxi better lah. From airport to ratchada about 160B to city centre maybe about 200 to 250B. Dont take airport express bus as I think it's a rip off. 100B per person or is it 150B?? 2 person taking airport express bus will cost 200B liao.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Ekkamai terminal is eastern bus terminal Yes I believe mor chit also have buses to pattaya but ekkamai is better cos go directly out of bkk. but if u closer to mor chit, then take from mor chit. Ekkamai is easier to go to compared to morchit as BTS dont go direct to mor chit.

if want to save some more money, from the airport, take public bus at the basement of the airport to bkk city. I think max 35 baht, many buses to most part of the city and quite fast also becos they take the expressway. But if more people are travelling together, take taxi better lah. From airport to ratchada about 160B to city centre maybe about 200 to 250B. Dont take airport express bus as I think it's a rip off. 100B per person or is it 150B?? 2 person taking airport express bus will cost 200B liao.
paiseh i 东南西北不分

From airport go Pattaya must go to the bus terminal to take (got 2 service departing hourly) & i heard now got one direct bus service from Passenger Terminal too but dun know timing or price for this as never taken b4. Airport express buses are waste of time & no savings like u said.....now is THB150.....used to be 100 from old airport still better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1