The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
bros, to verify a social entry for marriage, an applicant has to show his IRAS statement for the past 3 yrs... i think its to prove that he is financial capable of supporting a wife.

$44,000 last year
$26,000 the previous yr
$45,000 the year before.
(self-employed, so no CPF contribution, except for medisave)

Is that good enough? I am worried that the instability of the income (dropped sharply in a year) will make the ICA officer worried abt approving this entry for marriage...
your marriage is not a problem as long as her record is clean in sg.They cannot object your marriage but they have a say to how many months of LTVP they want to give to your spouse

From what i see from you on what u earn,they might not give u that long for LTVP due to your unstable income and some more u declare under self employ and no cpf contribution,so they might think not stable for u.

For self employ,they want to see big big amount u declare for income tax,then chances is higher
Old 26-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
your marriage is not a problem as long as her record is clean in sg.They cannot object your marriage but they have a say to how many months of LTVP they want to give to your spouse

From what i see from you on what u earn,they might not give u that long for LTVP due to your unstable income and some more u declare under self employ and no cpf contribution,so they might think not stable for u.

For self employ,they want to see big big amount u declare for income tax,then chances is higher
very valid good points...want to add 1 more point...actually self employed also can contribute cpf...this money can be used to buy hdb flat...more convincing to ICA...anyway cpf is your money too...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
AI Yioh ... If you got a wife who is like this .. will she come to Singapore and ger herself lowered down in sinkie land ... instead ... I would rather give up my SC and go over there and be king
I aso looking for this kinda wife
Old 26-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
I aso looking for this kinda wife
rich vietnamese girl will not come singapore even though is 1st world country.to them,amercia or european country smell nicer
Old 27-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
smoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
very valid good points...want to add 1 more point...actually self employed also can contribute cpf...this money can be used to buy hdb flat...more convincing to ICA...anyway cpf is your money too...
I think it the quota of pr ica can grants per year. All depends on luck, whether at that time of your application, how many high flyers also applying.
Old 27-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky View Post
Another pt to add is under the reason to apply, said you are working on having a babe asap. Sg birth rate fig is really depressing. Keke
bro,no point one,it does not help at all especially this few years

The most important is that guy income,cos if that guy income is not high or stable,they deem that u might have problem feeding that baby and later become a burden for govertment

so they rather play safe.They only welcome educated capable foreigner who turn PR and contribute to sg society but sad to say,they make the wrong move cos this kind of ppl dont contribute to increase baby population

Recent study prove that
Old 27-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

smoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro,no point one,it does not help at all especially this few years

The most important is that guy income,cos if that guy income is not high or stable,they deem that u might have problem feeding that baby and later become a burden for govertment

Recent study prove that
So it all depend on the current govt policy. At this time, I think PR status is quite difficult to get. Side track a bit. I got foreign friend salary at 2200 sgd and cannot renew his S pass. Show how strict is the govt towards immigrant and foreign workers now. (
Old 27-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
willy_poh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U worry too much, nobody can give u 100% answer here. Since u have already obtain an interview with the approving officer, think he is the right person to answer ur queries.
Relax lah
Old 27-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_poh View Post
U worry too much, nobody can give u 100% answer here. Since u have already obtain an interview with the approving officer, think he is the right person to answer ur queries.
Relax lah
confirm i worry too much
seriously, this is worst than any exams I ever taken.... haha!

i will relax and breathe
Old 27-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So it all depend on the current govt policy. At this time, I think PR status is quite difficult to get. Side track a bit. I got foreign friend salary at 2200 sgd and cannot renew his S pass. Show how strict is the govt towards immigrant and foreign workers now. (
'S' Passes already change it Salary ceiling .... some is minimum $2400 / $2800 cannot rmember .. for sure many are now in suck thumb situation where some their families are here ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 27-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
'S' Passes already change it Salary ceiling .... some is minimum $2400 / $2800 cannot rmember .. for sure many are now in suck thumb situation where some their families are here ....
Minimum fixed monthly salary of $2000 for S pass holders, not inclusive of OT payment.

Currently Q1 pass is $2800, to be increased to $3000 from Jan 2012.
Old 27-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Found this at MOM website

Enhanced Employment Pass Framework

From 1 Jan 2012, the qualifying salary for the Q1 Pass will be increased from $2,800 to $3,000, together with a tightening of educational qualifications. The qualifying salary for the P2 Pass will be raised from $4,000 to $4,500. There will be no change in the qualifying salary for P1 Pass which remains at $8,000. For more information, please refer to our press release.
Old 27-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
confirm i worry too much
seriously, this is worst than any exams I ever taken.... haha!

i will relax and breathe
If is so difficult for her to come to SG to marry here,why not u go there and marry although is more troublesome to marry there.The viet cert still recognise here.

But seriously if she have problem to step into SG soil,even u marry there and bring her here with the viet marriage cert does not make any different cos it does not matter u marry where as it does not gurantee her stay here if she is a foreign spouse from ICA point of view
Old 27-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
If is so difficult for her to come to SG to marry here,why not u go there and marry although is more troublesome to marry there.The viet cert still recognise here.

But seriously if she have problem to step into SG soil,even u marry there and bring her here with the viet marriage cert does not make any different cos it does not matter u marry where as it does not gurantee her stay here if she is a foreign spouse from ICA point of view
end day, it still still your salary that matters. the sg govt only want ppl can contribute, do not want liabilities.

of course they cannot give all the quota to high edu ppl, high pay. there is sure a % of the quota giving to middle income low income ppl. they also look at you background.

example,

A did not complete pri school. income 2000. blue collar. girl not highly edu

B degree. income 3000. engineer. girl not highly edu

A get the PR. B not successful. the govt may think that if dont give to A, he may have difficulties in getting a wife. you know how the stud up most of the sg woman are.

whereas in B case, the govt may feel that more time is needed for B to reconsider. or watevers reason, so they reject.

on top of this, still many factor we dont know. but i always believe CPF is the only way the govt know how much your official pay is. this will determine whether you can support her.
Old 27-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
end day, it still still your salary that matters. the sg govt only want ppl can contribute, do not want liabilities.

of course they cannot give all the quota to high edu ppl, high pay. there is sure a % of the quota giving to middle income low income ppl. they also look at you background.

example,

A did not complete pri school. income 2000. blue collar. girl not highly edu

B degree. income 3000. engineer. girl not highly edu

A get the PR. B not successful. the govt may think that if dont give to A, he may have difficulties in getting a wife. you know how the stud up most of the sg woman are.

whereas in B case, the govt may feel that more time is needed for B to reconsider. or watevers reason, so they reject.

on top of this, still many factor we dont know. but i always believe CPF is the only way the govt know how much your official pay is. this will determine whether you can support her.
it might be the case like what u mention few years ago but nowadays is very different due to several factor

1)control foreign population here
2)bad press or news about fake marriage
3)spouse divorce their sg husband once get PR (Is easy to get especially 2005 to 2008)

A stable Cpf contribution is good but they will also look at,how long u in your current job and what kind of job u work as (stable or unstable)

Self employ income tax amount must be big big amount.I have friend who is working for people 60k but kana reject so they might be looking at 6 figure amount and what your company is doing

One of my friend who marry in year 2005,he is a hawker assistant,salary around 1.5k every month.Marry a foreign spouse but got a degree in her country but cannot find job,so marry sg through marriage agency.

Ist year apply PR,straight away they give,2 years later apply citizenship,they give.In a short period of 3 years she got pink ic and also gave birth to a baby.Maybe his wife got a degree so they think if husband salary low,she still can find job herself.But that was during that time when not much influx of foreign spouse but now is totally different playing ground
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1