The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Went to 1608 this afternoon as my Fav gal , Ke Ke from 1425 is there and start work today .

She has the bubbly character and cheerful attitude , not to mention her Sweet Young Look that look like my JC classmate .

The moment we enter the room , we french while we remove clothes , ( i dont know if she french everyone ) need to spend time to visit her and wechat to build up the KC

Then we proceed to bath and this is where the best part i like . The soapy balls rubbing and then to the whole dick is out of the world feeling , need to ask her to slow down before i shoot .

On the bed , i ask her to lick my balls while i am on all 4 , She dont do AR and i am not a fan of AR , but the idea of a gal facing your butt and kissing your balls is out of the world.

LAST BUT not least, her face flushes with redness while i bonk her hard , soft moan and they say face flush with redness cant cheat , i am sure i made her come while missionary.

We had a long goobye before i leave the place. Love 1608 cause easy to park the car at the back and RTF soon
Old 18-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
Went to 1608 this afternoon as my Fav gal , Ke Ke from 1425 is there and start work today .

She has the bubbly character and cheerful attitude , not to mention her Sweet Young Look that look like my JC classmate .

The moment we enter the room , we french while we remove clothes , ( i dont know if she french everyone ) need to spend time to visit her and wechat to build up the KC

Then we proceed to bath and this is where the best part i like . The soapy balls rubbing and then to the whole dick is out of the world feeling , need to ask her to slow down before i shoot .

On the bed , i ask her to lick my balls while i am on all 4 , She dont do AR and i am not a fan of AR , but the idea of a gal facing your butt and kissing your balls is out of the world.

LAST BUT not least, her face flushes with redness while i bonk her hard , soft moan and they say face flush with redness cant cheat , i am sure i made her come while missionary.

We had a long goobye before i leave the place. Love 1608 cause easy to park the car at the back and RTF soon
Yes, my favourite Qiao An, An Qi and Ke Ke from 1425 have been transferred to 1608 in last week. The fourth girl Yi Nia has decided to stay at 1425 which has been converted to a quickie house $60 for 25 minutes of service. This shop will import more mature women from PRC soon.

Last edited by Edward1; 18-09-2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Yes, my favourite Qiao An, An Qi and Ke Ke from 1425 have been transferred to 1608 in last week. The fourth girl Yi Nia has decided to stay at 1425 which has been converted to a quickie house $60 for 25 minutes of service. This shop will import more mature women from PRC soon.
Wo you mean Qiao An that french queen is now in this house? I remember I used to find her when she was at 1425 for her wet bbbj and her boobs are like bright headlights though it's B cup. Anqi also was my super hot favorite but since my female colleagues saw my car there I have stop patronizing there.
Old 19-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjluver View Post
Wo you mean Qiao An that french queen is now in this house? I remember I used to find her when she was at 1425 for her wet bbbj and her boobs are like bright headlights though it's B cup. Anqi also was my super hot favorite but since my female colleagues saw my car there I have stop patronizing there.
So you got ask your female colleague why she was there too? May be she also seeking for the same? 😝
Old 19-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes both them with Ke Ke are now in 1608. You could visit them discreetly by using Grab or taxi. Taxi is even more discreet. Have fun, bro.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCx2 View Post
So you got ask your female colleague why she was there too? May be she also seeking for the same? 😝
This aunty very kpo now all my colleagues knows I go GL
Old 25-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Yes both them with Ke Ke are now in 1608. You could visit them discreetly by using Grab or taxi. Taxi is even more discreet. Have fun, bro.
I usually go there around 4+ before heading home that's why but now got lots of parking behind this hse (and it's free) so not so bad.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Qiao An is still fantastic, apart from frenching and deep throat, she also gives good AR, best!
Old 05-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

RTF for a session with 1608 , Ke KE ( former from 1425 )
She never fail to please me
The GFE is out of the world and more important is her eagerness to see a return client.
Frenching start the moment the door is close
It make you feel your trip back is all worth it

She is 24 , young sweet and innocent , bonking her is like bonking your JC or Poly classmate as she still has a bit of baby fat on the face .

Her face flushes red after my non stop trusting and her moaning is out of the world .
After , she start to feel shy.

PS : gals are piss off when guys keep asking them , have u orgasm or do you feel shiok .

The more you ask , the least they enjoy and want to finish the job and get out of the room
Old 05-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
RTF for a session with 1608 , Ke KE ( former from 1425 )
She never fail to please me
The GFE is out of the world and more important is her eagerness to see a return client.
Frenching start the moment the door is close
It make you feel your trip back is all worth it

She is 24 , young sweet and innocent , bonking her is like bonking your JC or Poly classmate as she still has a bit of baby fat on the face .

Her face flushes red after my non stop trusting and her moaning is out of the world .
After , she start to feel shy.

PS : gals are piss off when guys keep asking them , have u orgasm or do you feel shiok .

The more you ask , the least they enjoy and want to finish the job and get out of the room
Bro, thks for the FR. Gd that u find a favourite who never fails to sextisfy u, haha

My personal encounters : if a WL does not like her customer, even the customer behaves decently and follows her rules, she will still be cold or act nonchalantly as she does not mind losing the customer.

If the WL likes her customer, she will tolerate to a certain extent and continue to like him, unless he goes overboard, lol
Old 21-10-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

Today I RTF xiao xiao (笑笑)the cute girl, was waiting for her for 3hrs because her customer keep on extending. Indeed she's worth it once she is inside the room with you. GFE very high, good to chat with, willing to try new method to please me, today I tell her how to AR me so that I feel good and she oblige and she does it for awhile. Then she bbbj me, sucking and licking my balls, I make love to her while Frenching her, then I suck her tits and she gets very sensual and grab me tight, Then we make love in a few more positions, each time getting more intimate and wild, we were so passionate, we hug each other, kiss each other, chit chat after the deed, the feeling was so good! Very highly recommended for good good attitude, GFE and AR.
Old 23-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today I RTF xiao xiao (笑笑)the cute girl, was waiting for her for 3hrs because her customer keep on extending. Indeed she's worth it once she is inside the room with you. GFE very high, good to chat with, willing to try new method to please me, today I tell her how to AR me so that I feel good and she oblige and she does it for awhile. Then she bbbj me, sucking and licking my balls, I make love to her while Frenching her, then I suck her tits and she gets very sensual and grab me tight, Then we make love in a few more positions, each time getting more intimate and wild, we were so passionate, we hug each other, kiss each other, chit chat after the deed, the feeling was so good! Very highly recommended for good good attitude, GFE and AR.
Seems interesting! Will go and check her out. Cheers!
Old 23-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

RTF 可可 at 1608 .
I bought some fruits for her when I visit her to
Increase the GFE level

Small food items really spiece up the mood. She keep saying “我很激动 ,我很激动。I think she is a down to earth gal that treasure friendship.

I mention my fetish about reading FR of her good friend an qi and request if I can 舔你的肛门吗?,she smile shyly and never reject.

I ask her to be on her four and i start my actions and does the reverse the painting. Then I slowly move my back up to doggie her.

The rest of the actions really depends on your chemistry with her .
I invested a lot of my time on wechatting and I really like to see her cover her flush face when I bonk her .

My fav position is still standing missionary and her Pussy at the edge of the bed .
Hold on to her arms and bonk hard , the height of the bed is just nice and everything fall in places.

Had a full release . When I left , she message to say thank you of the fruits and she will share with 乔安 和 安琪 。
Old 26-10-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today I RTF xiao xiao (笑笑)..... highly recommended for good good attitude, GFE and AR.

I went to this house looking for Qiao An but this girl makes my heart skip a beat, ask okt what's her name, he said 笑笑,I recall seeing your FR so decide to pick her and truly, I have no regrets, GFE very high, take off my clothes, frenched deeply, the whole sexperience was very good. Good slutty moan, dripping wet pussy, very good sex service oriented girl. Good girl with good heart type, decided to extend with her and the session no longer feels like strangers. I play with her breast from behind and french her then touch her pussy, it was very wet. Excellent whore for the pounding.
Old 26-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Whatsupdoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited 1608 and found a gem in xiao xiao (笑笑). She is bubbly and full of GFE. In the room, if the chemistry is right, she will treat you like her 老公!I would rate her services above average in G area and is able to take a pounding. Gets wet easily, speaks french.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1