The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
They blackface not because they like you but your $150 goes to another colleague. Especially if she has politics with the other girl even worse.
Only very rare case when the girl like you and really kind or jealous. Otherwise it is always about the $, and sorry their long term customer who may move on to another girl
The most scariest Cat 150 ex Joey @ 16W06...she saw her fucking the customer on the face when she caught him having another WL

She is the most Garang WL I ever came across till date for PRC

Still remember the guy just stand there let her scold so loud

Really damn 1 kind...she is too overboard liao
Old 17-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
The most scariest Cat 150 ex Joey @ 16W06...she saw her fucking the customer on the face when she caught him having another WL

Sigh I wish I would have tried at least 1. I actually missed out a lot due to not enough $$ to go Cheong every week 2-3 times, if so I can get a good grasp of the supply haha
Old 17-09-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: What would you do?

Quote:
Sigh I wish I would have tried at least 1. I actually missed out a lot due to not enough $$ to go Cheong every week 2-3 times, if so I can get a good grasp of the supply haha
From your signature...you are already covering most of the prettier ones in GL

Very impressive WhoreLord Fatt Gor
Old 18-09-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Happen to me before too...

i book someone else since i didn't see my regular on the couch... plus... i wanted to try something different.

after i was done i saw her and we made eye contact and she gave me this dam cute angry/jealous kind of look.

the next time i book her, she did make me "pay", she kept on trying it put off frenching me, but in the end its all play play lah...

at the end of the day, they all have husband/bf/family in their homeland, they are here for a while to make some money. don't bother how u feel, its your money, u can fuck any girl u wish with it.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 18-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Having relationship problem with prostitute?
thought they are everyone's mistress
Old 18-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
missedglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Happen to me before too...

i book someone else since i didn't see my regular on the couch... plus... i wanted to try something different.

after i was done i saw her and we made eye contact and she gave me this dam cute angry/jealous kind of look.

the next time i book her, she did make me "pay", she kept on trying it put off frenching me, but in the end its all play play lah...

at the end of the day, they all have husband/bf/family in their homeland, they are here for a while to make some money. don't bother how u feel, its your money, u can fuck any girl u wish with it.
thank you fatguy; I believe it's a good advise as I needed this type of good advise through this forum as I'm new to GL/ WL's. thank you very much once again for above article, really appreciated.
Old 18-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All WL got “boyfriend” during their time gl
Maybe this guy just happen to be
Old 18-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
All WL got “boyfriend” during their time gl
Maybe this guy just happen to be
Maybe lor...but OKT told me that she always fuck her customers if she found out that they are seeing other girls

That time go her shop only fuck her

Dare not call her housemates
Old 18-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe lor...but OKT told me that she always fuck her customers if she found out that they are seeing other girls

That time go her shop only fuck her

Dare not call her housemates
This one must blame the OKT for Not controlling her . She is not the only one in the house trying to make a living. The other girls deserve a chance too and if they can attract the dollars from her customers to them, then so be it. She is also not the super Ang pai that earn all the money for okt

It’s natural, guys moved on. And by doing so scolding customer you also make customers pai Sei and spoil the customer satisfaction.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: What would you do?

Quote:
This one must blame the OKT for Not controlling her . She is not the only one in the house trying to make a living. The other girls deserve a chance too and if they can attract the dollars from her customers to them, then so be it. She is also not the super Ang pai that earn all the money for okt

It’s natural, guys moved on. And by doing so scolding customer you also make customers pai Sei and spoil the customer satisfaction.
Last time Lek, Gu and Lai all 3 of them also scared of this Chilli Padi

But to be frank she is pretty with nice body...AngPai of the shop too

During her your of duty I had her more than 30 sessions...super smooth operator
Old 19-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Loyalty in hooker den. If men are loyal, you won’t find them in GL
Not me being loyal to WL. But for the satisfaction of my little brother.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rey69;17812251]Go to that new gal.
Men all like 喜新厌旧[/QUOTE

You are absolutely correct. I wanted to do that. But I cannot help imagining the regular WL staring at me when I have to wait for the New Girl in the same house.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missedglwl View Post
thank you fatguy; I believe it's a good advise as I needed this type of good advise through this forum as I'm new to GL/ WL's. thank you very much once again for above article, really appreciated.
I bother how I will feel if I am waiting for the New Girl and my regular WL staring at me. This would suck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1