The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold
Re: bros who are married but eating outside...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
I believe in your situation. Bcos I have been on this boat. In fact, I done it 3 times. Each time my wife have forgave me. The third time, I was more adamant to end it once and for all. I was also quite brazen in my actions on the last time. My calendar have the anniversary dates of me and my lover, our dates, emails have bookings of our hotel staycations etc which my wife have access to, and she read them, but endured it.

She didn’t want to leave me bcos she still loves me a lot. And she considered leaving me, as she believes I would be happier. She went to lawyer for advice also, and she told me she only have 1 request which is the house bcos it has the happy memories and is the only thing we “built” together. She wouldn’t ask one cent from me.

I wanted to just quote adultery in my divorce papers. Just to make the process smoother and faster. But a lady friend from went thru a divorce advise me against so. Bcos of how the law will perceive against me.

Anw, I’m still with my wife and we are continuing building our relationship. I hope yours can be repaired and became better
I think our situation is very similar. Thanks for your well wishes and all the best to you too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1