The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
when i was a student in the 90s

This is my first time writing. All based on real incidents in school days.

One of the first sexual encounters when I was a teenager happened when I was in secondary 2. This was in the mid 90s.. so I have no idea what’s the in thing now for the kids today. Well anyway, during that time, it was all about going stead, who is your steady haha.. sounds funny now that I writing while looking back.

I was in the technical stream, not really academically inclined nor artistically, I was one of those kid in school trying to be cool, a few girls found it so because of my fringe or the long hair I managed to hide from the DM.

There was this girl from another class, we kind of hang out and make fun of each other because of some common friends. She was quite normal looking in my opinion.. wore glasses, average 90s girls height about 1.53m. she was not hot IMO. Until 1 day when we went out in group and she was dressed in a tight mini skirt. That caught my attention.

She was a little into me so we exchange numbers and chatted on the phone a bit. We just picked up smoking back then so every now and then she would jio me to go smoke with others. As we got to know each other better, she started asking me to go alone with her and I always enjoyed going with her. She always wanted to share her cig with me. As we take turns to puff, there was always a bit of wet patch on my cig butt. Its like exchanging body fluids, the next closest thing to kissing. I was 14 then. It kind of turned me on.

There was this day, when I asked her if she wanted to do some study together after school in the evening. It was just a pretext for just hanging out and smoking.

That evening we met behind the sports hall. School was dark. Empty. All the staffs went home already. No guards. I was surprised. Always thought there might be a guard around.

We took some mats from the sports hall sat on them while we smoke and chatted in the dark. It wasn’t that dark after your eyes get accustomed to it. But enough to keep us hidden from anyone if they happened to be around. We sat on the mat with our backs leaning against the wall. Shoulders touching. I asked if she was tired from sitting and said she could rest her head on me if she like and she did. Rested her head on my shoulder as we talked.

We were in that position for quite a while and my shoulder was getting a bit numbed. So I shrug a bit and she asked she was causing me discomfort. i told her just a bit. Lied to her about how tired I am from soccer today, and now losing the mood to study.

She suggested why don’t I lie on the mat and rest. She will wake me up if I fall asleep. I told here nah.. no pillow. The neck gets uncomfortable. So I asked if she could stretch out her legs while I lie on her lap. She was wearing white denim shorts showing her milky thighs.

To my surprise, she said ok and just stretch out her legs. And there I was. Head on her lap. looking up at the night sky smoking. Careful not to drop ash on my face or burn her shirt. But I needed more. I think we both were expecting more, but we were both shy. I needed to make the first move but I did not want sound like a pervert so I made little requests here and there to get what I wanted.

I told her. “hey, your thighs are a bit low.my head keeps wanting to tilt to one side. Rolling off. My neck is getting uncomfortable. How about you bend your knees bit. So my head don’t keep rolling off. “

She bent her knees slightly. And my cuddling my head between her thighs and her stomach. “like this?” she asked
Old 02-03-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
EightDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: when i was a student in the 90s

Good start TS. Camping here!
Old 02-03-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interestingly start.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Let’s call her hq.

My head rested between her thighs and tummy, I saw 2 mounds just inches away from my face. She was still puffing on the cigs. Her eyes looking straight ahead into the darkness. I lay there as we chatted about school, our interests and made a few jokes. The aura was different. I wondered if she has allowed any guys to be this close to her or was she just being friendly.

When she suddenly asked “are you comfortable?”

“I’m ok. Can I turn to the side to lie down for a bit.” Wanting to test a different angle.

She nodded and I turned to my right. Stretched out my right arm under her bent knees and rounded my arms around her butt. She didn’t say anything. She stroked my hair and asked “is this better?”

I nodded. I was very curious as to how far can this go. I was not expecting sex or anything. Just curious about BGR and the blossoming of the female body. I stroked her thighs. “they’re very warm. Are you feeling cold or anything?”

She shaked her head and said “are you?”

Me: “a little bit. Your legs are keeping me warm. Especially when I place my hands on your thighs.”

HQ: “yea, your hands are feeling a bit cold.”

My fingers are indeed feeling a bit cold. Probably because the blood are all rushing someplace else. The mind to keep thinking what to do next and the heart pumping from all the excitement.

Me: “its warmer here. As I slipped my right into here shorts and caress her butt.” I was expecting some retort like oei anyhow touch. But she didn’t.

Instead she said “ put them there then”

That was it. A better position then before. Right side of my head wedged between her thighs and tummy. Her breasts just above my left ear. My left arm around her back circling to her left butt cheek. My right hand inside her shorts caressing her left butt cheek.

Something happened. A noise that sounded like steps or screeching of car brakes on the opposite road. I can’t remember. But enough to make us look into the same direction. She turned to her right and look ahead as I raised my head off her body and look to the back on my left.
Old 02-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jeci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, please continue bro
Old 02-03-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

There was nothing there. It was so quiet that any noise made us look. But I soon heard a different sound. “thump thump thump thump.” It was the sound of her heartbeat. When I raised my head at that angle, I unknowingly brought my head to her chest level. My right ear touching but not pressing against her breasts. “ theres nothing there.” I said. Trying to reassure her. She didn’t look worried at all. She simply turned back to the original position.

Me: “your heart is beating quite fast. Did you get a scare just now?”

Hq: “ no lah. Just wondered what sound was that. You can feel my heart beat?”

Me: “I heard it. My head is just here.” I pressed my head against her breasts and and we both laughed.

We continued in chatting in that position, and the topic started to turn slightly sexual. About love bites.

Me: “hey, you ever had a love bite before?”

Hq: “why? You want one is it? Come I give you lah” proceeded to force herself on my neck but she was unable to do so as she couldn’t bend low enough. It was more like a teasing action from her.

Me: “haha cant reach right? Come I give one you back one.” I raise my head towards her neck. She didn’t flinch or anything.

Hq: “you know how to give anot? Don’t bruise me.”

I honestly didn’t know how to give one then.. “just suck on it right?”

Hq: “ aiya, you sit up. I give you one to show you.”

I sat up facing her and she started licking the right side of my neck. “here?” she asked.

Me: “got somewhere not so prominent anot? If not on Monday anybody asked who gave this I’ll say its you.” I thought about it “how about on the chest?
Not so obvious and only I can see it.”

She agreed and I lifted up my t-shirt. She sucked hard on my left chest making the chup chup sound for about a min and proceeded to check her handiwork. “ not very obvious leh. Maybe because you’re so tanned” she said.

I looked down on my chest but I couldn’t see it. It was too high on the upper chest area that I couldn’t see without a mirror. “I cannot see it lah. You made it too high. You do lower a bit.”

Probably because we were young, she went lower and actually sucked on my nipple. That sent a erotic shock through my mind and body. Felt damn good and painful as she did it really hard. I flinched a bit and she caught it.

“pain?” she asked. I nodded. “just a little.” Not wanting her to stop. What she did next was amazing. She used her tongue and painted it.

I just held onto her tightly, closed to me. “ahhhh… that feels really good”

She stopped, her face a little surprised. “doesn’t it hurt? I thought love bites usually hurts.”

I shrugged, “ I don’t know. The first one did a bit. but the 2nd one felt really good. Come let me try on you.”

We switched. This time her leaning back against the wall. While my chest is rested against hers. And I begin licking and sucking hard on her neck. “ like this? Am I doing it right?”
Old 02-03-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!

Nice story bro
Old 02-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. These erotic tales of teenage sexual exploration and discovery bring back such sweet memories of days gone by....more please...
Old 02-03-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrr young love, miss those heated sessions. As you get older not what its seens to be . Great story TS
Old 02-03-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

She took out her makeup mirror and checked on my bite using the bit of light in the night. “ hmmm.. quite small. Maybe you didn’t suck hard enough”

Me: “ I try again.” And proceeded to suck on the same spot really hard this time. Till my cheek was getting a bit tired. “ how is it this time?”

She checked using her mirror. “a bit more red this time” but the feeling not shiok one leh like you describe. It’s quite painful.”

“how about I try it on this side. Give me a bit of chance to practice.” I pointed to the left side of her neck.

Hq: “don’t want lah. One side can already. If not people think I crazy. How come got so many bites.”

That was disappointing. But I wasn’t going to give up. “How about the upper chest area. All you need to do is unbutton the top 2 buttons.”

She was wearing a baggy polo ralph t-shirt. It was all the rave back then. All the horse logos hahaha…

“ok. Just below the collar bone can?” she asked as she placed her hands on her shirt button. “the third button is fixed. Cannot be unbuttoned” as she proceeded to unbutton the 2nd button. It gave a more opening to her chest area. Not quite enough to see here boobs just a bit of the cleavage. Not even the bra itself was shown.

“I’ll do it here.” I pointed to the spot near the sternum below the collarbone. I leaned in and sucked hard on it. There was no response from her. It was like she didn’t feel anything. I checked on the bite. And realized it wasn’t that red from all the sucking. “maybe its too near the bones. Not a lot of blood flow there. That’s why it didn’t turn red.”

“yea, I didn’t feel much too. There’s no feeling. Not even pain and I can hear you sucking it quite hard too.” she said looking at the mirror checking the spot as well.

“let me try here.” As her shirt was a bit big for her petite size, I pulled on her left sleeve slightly. Revealing her left bra strap, and a bit of her left bra. I can finally see the breast hidden and but not filling the cup. Possibly she wore a slightly bigger bra, or her breasts has yet full grown into it. She was maybe in between A and B cup? Leaning more towards B.

I placed my mouth on her left breast. Near the strap. But low enough to feel the bosomy part and sucked. Not sure if it was pleasure or pain, but she held me tight this time. Pulling me towards her breast. Like a mother breast feeding her child. I stopped and asked her if it hurt. She shook her head and I continued. This time more like I was nursing on it. I spent a good amount of time there. And her actions only made me bolder. She held on to me tight and began stroking my hair.

I started kissing her breast a little as I nurse and no longer suck on her. My tongue started roaming the area where my mouth was vacuumed upon. I shifted my body in a pretense to go lower on her boob. My tongue soon wandered near the forbidden zone. Right at her bra cup. I adjusted my angle, there was no rejection from her and I started to drive my tongue deeper and deeper into the bra cup. And there I found it. Her nipple just centimeters away. I could not always reach it. It was because of her breathing. The chest heaving up and down, in and out. Sometimes the nipple is there. Sometimes it sinks too deep into the cup out of my tongue’s reach.

Last edited by cestycesty; 02-03-2021 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Good work and nice story!

Up you 14!
Old 02-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

I held back onto her. Pulling myself up slightly. Giving myself a better angle and at the same time tugging down the left sleeve a little more. This time the t-shirt slid off exposing the left shoulder and upper arm. Revealing even more of the bra cup. I dive my head down and dug my tongue deep into bra cup and using my chin to peel more opening to allow deeper and more intimate access. And all this while, there is no rejection from her.

My mouth found its way to her full breast. I suckled on the nipple. Using my tongue doing circular motion. It was intense for me. My first time on a young boob. Someone I didn’t expect to do it to. She wasn’t even my gf. Just 2 curious teenagers exploring. She just continued stroking my hair holding me less tightly as before. I think she was just enjoying the moment. I stopped. Looked at her and asked “does it hurt?”

She looked at me with drowsy aroused eyes and shook her head. I ran my fingers through her hair and we kissed. Started off with a light peck as we pressed out mouths together and soon found our tongues exploring the each other and their domain.

Come to think of it. That was the first hole. Wet, warm, intimate and forbidden.

I don’t know how experienced she was. She was not one of the popular girls at school. Probably because she wore glasses and is short. But she wasn’t ugly. Nor was she fat. Slim and short compared to the bustier, older more developed of the upper sec girls. Maybe slightly later to puberty. But she felt ripe at that time. Even with glasses on. She wasn’t the nerdy type. I mean we weren’t express stream students. But she wasn’t the gang affiliated type of lian as well.

At that time I have not dated before. More into computer games and soccer when I was in sec 1. Only when I was 14 did I developed more interest in the girls. And she was the one that reciprocated through our smoke breaks and sessions.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Steady, very nice build up.
Will upz you when power returns.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share TS, please keep going...
Old 02-03-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

I placed my hand behind her head while we were Frenching. I looked at her face. Her eyes were shut. Hands limp around my back. I wanted to get into a more comfortable position. Slowly I guided her head and body to lay her down on the mat. Hand still behind her head like a support pillow. I climbed on top of her and lay there. I moved the attention from her mouth to neck. Showering kisses and painting them with tongue movement. Her eyes still closed. Maybe from shyness. But her hands never stopped rubbing, feeling up and down my shoulder and back.

I pulled on the exposed left sleeve even more. Exposing the left bra cup and arm. I moved my tongue back to the neck and shoulders. I wanted the bra strap gone but was too afraid to reach behind her and unhook. Also because I have never done it before. I was afraid too much movement might snap her out of the mood or frighten her off.

I started kissing and licking her collarbone, and every time i reach the bra strap, I would bite on it and try to shift it nearer and nearer off the edge of her shoulder. It worked. And it reach near the edge. With a pretense stroke of affection on her back, I pulled the bra strap off leaving the bra cup looser.

I stopped and looked at her. She opened her eyes. No words said. Lean up towards me and kissed me. No rejection. As my mouth left hers and moved down towards her chin making way to the neck. I was on the way back to her left boob.

I had suckled on her boob earlier. But I have not seen it. I wanted to see the hidden treasure. I wanted to play with it. I wanted to explore it. I started to grind my pelvic against hers or maybe on her tummy. I couldn’t see where. I couldn’t care less. It just felt good. While she lay there allowing me to do whatever I wanted.

I moved my face into the cup. Digging my way. And finally, I manage to get it out of the way. I was able to see what I was licking and kissing on earlier. A soft milky breast with a light shaded nipple. I breathed on, smelled it wondering if there’s anything that’s so special about it.

The feeling of her licking and kissing my nipple was very arousing. And my earlier attempt to get to her nipple seem to have positive reaction. I proceeded to do the exact same thing back on her. I ravaged her breast like hungry beast. I suckled on it hard. Smelled it. rubbed my face on it. she started to pull me tightly towards her again. This time more forcefully. Felt like she wanted me to go up. I lifted myself slightly off her and stretched to give a kiss on the forehead.

She returned by kissing and licking me on my neck. Moving down to my chest. I moved up more to allow her access. She lifted my t-shirt off and kissed me back on the nipple. Suckling on to them like I did to hers. The sensation was insane. My penis was rested on her tummy and I found myself pressing him onto her as she kissed and lick the erogenous zone. Her breathing didn’t help at all.. all the heaving and pressure of the tummy against my cock. I felt like I was going to cum.

I started to exert more pelvic pressure against her. I’m sure she felt it this time. As she arched her back and rocked back in tandem with mine. That feeling was unforgettable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1