The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Suntour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
4 hand massage

Hi! bro,
pls could any bro share with me on about 4 hand massage ?
i am curious to know how it is about on this.
any good recommendation n FR about location n contact?

Thank you.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: 4 hand massage

You massage your legs and front, the masseuse massage your back and legs, not the most exciting kind of massage and you pay more.

Not worth going. Most ml will allow you to do 4 hands, since you are paying more for them to work less anyway.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Pay 100$ an hour for 2 masseuses to massage you with 4 hands. So you finish a 2 hr massage in 1 hr?

At least that’s my understanding

Cheers
Old 05-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Pay 100$ an hour for 2 masseuses to massage you with 4 hands. So you finish a 2 hr massage in 1 hr?

At least that’s my understanding

Cheers
Yah and if u handjob u pay 2 HJ fees also

Also known at tarma

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
hondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One do your back standing in front, the other do leg standing or kneeling between your legs. Believe you me, your senses go haywire not knowing the feeling from which. Not worth the money and time on massage. Cheers.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15537 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman View Post
One do your back standing in front, the other do leg standing or kneeling between your legs. Believe you me, your senses go haywire not knowing the feeling from which. Not worth the money and time on massage. Cheers.
Per my understanding...masseuse #1 massage upper body and the other masseuse #2 the lower body. You can also opt masseuse #1 massage left side of body and the other the right side, thought this is not usually recommended as their hands will cross each other or interferes with providing smooth massage strokes.
You pay double the fee for shorter hour of massage. Anyway that is what I know...and stands to be corrected.
Cheers!
Old 05-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
Per my understanding...masseuse #1 massage upper body and the other masseuse #2 the lower body. You can also opt masseuse #1 massage left side of body and the other the right side, thought this is not usually recommended as their hands will cross each other or interferes with providing smooth massage strokes.
You pay double the fee for shorter hour of massage. Anyway that is what I know...and stands to be corrected.
Cheers!
You are correct. To add on, any appetizer is also at double the rate due to 2 ladies.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:32 AM
Samster

Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm. For me it’s usually body 1 masseuse and leg 1 masseuse. I do that if I want a good massage and rushed for time. And no hanky panky.

If I want hanky panky. I’ll select one for additional 30 mins. That place quite accommodating and it’s considered legit massage. Many female clients. It’s very discreet

Cheers
Old 06-10-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15537 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm. For me it’s usually body 1 masseuse and leg 1 masseuse. I do that if I want a good massage and rushed for time. And no hanky panky.

If I want hanky panky. I’ll select one for additional 30 mins. That place quite accommodating and it’s considered legit massage. Many female clients. It’s very discreet

Cheers
spot-on bro, that is the way to go (was told by my masseuse)

add 30 minutes for the ml that is more playable and comfortable with you.,

having both ml in the room will have it's limit no matter what they tell you.

having said that I am all ears for other's opinion and/or experiences.

cheers!
Old 06-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers
Ok. Just to be clear. It’s a seriously legit place. I’ve been visiting that place for 4-5 years and the masseuse never changed. I’m known at the place as a person who massages for mum 2 hrs. Sometimes 4. That’s why they willing to do 4 hands massage for me. Cos I want he full massage but I’m rushed for time. They might not do it for other customers.

The 2 masseuse are good friends and they are friendly with me.

I don’t recommend this place to bros as you will need to invest a lot of time and effort.

I’ve recommended to a bro before. And he scold me cos after 5-6 times. Still no offer. So please don’t ask for the location from me.

I don’t need the hassle from bros not the masseuse.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1