The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SandyBogerts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon,

I like to thank all of you for your support for the last 9 years and 9 plus months. Words can't express my sincere gratitude. I hv also learned a lot by sharing.

My sincere thanks also go to our boss Sam.

I'll be flying to Gotham city tmr. I'll reply to all posts n up all deserving bros asap. I'll be back in abt a month as my two young LPs are still in SG...

Cheers,

Bro WB
Bro WB, hope to see you soon!
Old 30-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
brundt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon,

I like to thank all of you for your support for the last 9 years and 9 plus months. Words can't express my sincere gratitude. I hv also learned a lot by sharing.

My sincere thanks also go to our boss Sam.

I'll be flying to Gotham city tmr. I'll reply to all posts n up all deserving bros asap. I'll be back in abt a month as my two young LPs are still in SG...

Cheers,

Bro WB
Bon voyage bro WB
Old 31-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
brace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Hi bro WB,

You are missing my point here. It is not about whether the money alone is enough or not enough for your dolls' pussy/heart/mind/soul pursuits. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any of your r/s and sex gurus advocating using monetary leverage as a way to start playing this "badass gentleman" game with the lady. But you did. Hence, that is my contention: Granted - while no one is perfect and everyone has their own insecurities and egoistic pursuits, including yours truely - the fact remains that you used your financial abilities to negotiate and secure the bao agreement to place yourself on higher ground FIRST, then you claim to become the "self-assured and dominant" emotional mastery player when the playing field is already heavily skewed to your advantage.

Nothing wrong with that if this is your cup of tea. Just want to call a spade, a spade, that's all. No offence, bro.

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
In defence of Bro WarBird, whom I have known for many years, he has NEVER claimed that he used all those "seduction methods" without backing up with his money. To him, all these methods are used to back up his money, and it is what he wants to see on his journey of being the man he wants to be.

It is his journey, and I think he is happy with that journey. I have my own journey which I am happy with. I seriously do not see the need for the attacks upon his character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Bro, I wish to clarify here that I've made my comments because bro WB mentioned that "criticisms and comments are welcome" in his postings; else I'd just keep my mouth shut and continue to be a silent reader... I've nothing against bro WB and am just speaking my mind out loud objectively since he has given the green light here. I hope that my comments are not perceived to be attacking his character.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Yup, that is my point too - bro WarBird has his own game to play, and he uses his ability to leverage money. Whether it is "fair" or not, seriously speaking, nobody wins by being fair. You might as well say I have an unfair advantage in other ways as well (many women find my voice and my mannerism sexy, ala Fei Yuqing). All of us play the game according to our strengths.
Very good discussions by two seniors here.

Thank you so much for valuable insights.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
PairFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brace View Post

Agreed, very good posts by seniors.

Also thanks to bro WB for this excellent thread.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
brace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Two groups of bros wrote something that was contradictory. Who was right??

One group said I plagiarized the gurus, where as the other group referred to them as my BS theories. Both were wrong!!

I merely quoted them from emails or ebooks written by these gurus. I have always made this crystal clear.

I didn't plagiarize anyone and these are NOT my theories.

The followings are my sincere PERSONAL beliefs, from 7-8 years of reading, researching on the subjects n from my decades of personal experiences n case studies of others, including relatives, friends, etc,. Believing n applying these principles hv changed my life for the better. I'm still learning n improving everyday. There is a long way to go before I could achieve absolute emotional n self mastery.

One caveat. These principles apply only to mentally n physically healthy dolls n men. They r only simple outlines.

1) Dolls are primarily attracted to a man's behavior, whereas men are primarily attracted to a doll's looks n figure. We shouldn't worry abt what the dolls or the media say they want, It's more important to know what their S minds want.

2) There r biological n evolutionary reasons for this divergence of attraction. Everything is adapted n evolved to ensure the survival of the human species.

3) In terms of getting n maintaining pussies, IMHO, money is only a part of the equation. A very large n dominant part at first, but a man's behavior becomes more n more important over time. His emotional mastery becomes a very significant part of the equation in later stages. His ability to give CVOs is another factor...although not as large a factor as I initially thought.

4) But owning a pussy's heart n soul will require a very different second equation, where money plays a very small part n sometimes no part at all. Surprised?

5) In this second equation, emotional mastery is an important part, the other parts you guys need to figure out yourselves. Some of the parts may differ depending on the dolls n the men. But may include, for most couples, CVOs, emotional bonding n factors n triggers which may be specific to the individuals involved.

There will be exceptions. Some mentally sick women w/ very low self esteem may fall for a man who is physically abusive n has an explosive temper or who may even be a serial killer...

In a few days I shall recommend two ebooks which I read a long time ago. I believe they are useful.

All bros are encouraged to PM your ctc n to join my outings.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for your insight too.

I had been reading and following your thread from the front. I can vouched you did not plagiarized any GURU. You did mentioned outright that the article you copy and paste belong to GURU.

Nothing wrong to quote somebody.

IMHO, I am not opposed to using money to bait any gal and you did mentioned many times in various forum that getting her and making her in love with you is two separate items.

So just keep the forum coming and I shall be glad to read more.

Happy weekend away to Gotham City.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Everette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

I had been reading and following your thread from the front. I can vouched you did not plagiarized any GURU. You did mentioned outright that the article you copy and paste belong to GURU.

IMHO, I am not opposed to using money to bait any gal and you did mentioned many times in various forum that getting her and making her in love with you is two separate items.

Have been reading and following bro WB's thread too.

Enjoying this thread very much, thanks!!

Have a nice day
Old 31-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LewisSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread by bro WB, thanks a lot!!
Old 01-04-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
sapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To all bros,

If you hv opposing views/beliefs, present them here. For example, you may think a doll is either a "good gal" or a "bad girl." And a "good gal" is only attracted to a young, handsome, tall, rich, intelligent man w/ body of a Greek god. I'll accept that.

Pls state your beliefs. Keep them coming. Every bro is entitled to his own unique beliefs.

I hv stated my current beliefs. Now is ur turn. If you don't state them, I must assume that you do agree w/ mine completely.

Tks!

Good night!

Bro WB
Bro WB

My view is dolls look good to present themselves and wanted guys to tell them they looked good.

To me a good heart more important to any beauty.

If a gal dun have good heart she can look pretty but to me still looked the ugliest gal. All she doing is just hypocrite.

Anyway this is my 2 cents.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
sapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning to all bros,

It's amazing that there are so many men who hv such poor emotional control. They must be very frustrated, angry n miserable. But they will never change.

They are insane.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Truth be told, I had very poor emotional control in my younger days. But, I was painfully aware of that n took steps to reprogram my S mind many years ago. My goal is to achieve absolute emotional mastery n self mastery, eventually.

I shall not reply to those bros who hv used profanity n who hv threatened me. It's beneath my dignity.

A very insecure, needy, frustrated n paranoid bro sent me a PM 3 days ago:

"let's cut out the pretence . I think you are an insecure dick while think I'm some punk and hence the zapping . Remember you are in the open . Anything can happen . If you think you can hurt me more than I can retaliate you are welcome to try . "

I actually upped him, but he thought I got my kakis to zap him. He was dead wrong. It's very sad.

Oh, he was very jealous of me too. I added him to my wechat n I did send my chat history n photos of my two most recent SYT mistresses to him. He immediately deleted me. Then the threatening PM at SBF. Hours later he wechated me n apologized for making a mistake. I guess he got zapped more n he deleted me again.

At this time I like to share two ebooks which I read quite some time ago n which may be helpful to some bros here.

1) Double Your Dating 2nd Edition by David DeAngelo

2) Magical Tactics by Mark Raymond

I don't make a penny if you buy these ebooks. In the past, I was reluctant to give their names n other details because I didn't want my sharing to be misconstrued as promoting the product/service.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I really admire your self mastery here.

Some jealous pricks wll. be here to scold profanity and I agreed we do not need to reply to that.

Cheers.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
soundrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapa View Post
Bro WB

My view is dolls look good to present themselves and wanted guys to tell them they looked good.

To me a good heart more important to any beauty.

If a gal dun have good heart she can look pretty but to me still looked the ugliest gal. All she doing is just hypocrite.

Anyway this is my 2 cents.
Fully agreed that a good heart is more important than beauty.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
galaxynotes10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Some jealous pricks wll. be here to scold profanity and I agreed we do not need to reply to that.

Cheers.
Admire bro WB's self mastery too, and thanks for giving us a wonderful thread.

Have a good week ahead.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by browncheese View Post
Very nice thread, thanks bro WB.
Have a good week ahead
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch69 View Post
Bro WB

I will get the holy grail too.

Nice interesting forum below. One of the best which made my day.

Hope to pick up tips and tricks from here.

I am not young but still active so will love to fling.

Cheers dude.
Bro, tks.

Yes, becoming a badass gentleman who has absolute emotional n self-mastery and who gives enormous value to humankind is the holy grail of female attraction. You will have all the prettiest girls/women of your type literally begging you to take them to bed.

Quote:
Wonder why this bro so work out!

Very foxy clever reply from TS.
It's because he is a very frustrated wuss. He doesn't even know the meaning of a plagiarist.

My reply is factual, not clever.

Quote:
OKOK from now on I am badass gentleman meaning I am bad ass but also a gentleman.
Congrtas, bro. That is great news!

Quote:
There is no free lunch in this world.

This ktv gals are not here for letting guys bonk free.

Enough was discussed by TS and seniors about money is important. Obviously many were oblivious.
Bro, tks.

You're spot on.

I prefer to hv LT relationship w/ non-WLs, everything else being equal. Even though they may actually be more costly in terms of money n time.

As I mentioned before, I hv seen a grand total of THREE 18 yo chio SYTs of my type in the last 5 yrs in SG. All from PRC and they all need some degree of financial support. They are LS, TT and TY. LS n TY are still w/ me.

That is why I hv been dying to see bro Don Juan's "super chio SYTs" who are purported to be from very rich families. I want to know what I hv been missing in life. Actually, he can bring them even if they are WLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locaste View Post
Hoping to get the holy grail as well.

Thanks bro WB for this excellent thread.

Have a nice day.
Bro, tks.

If you believe you can, you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmac View Post
Fully agreed, no free lunch in this world.

Cheers.
Tks, every relationship is a form of exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decking View Post
I think so too.

Thanks TS for this fantastic thread.

God bless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackintorch View Post
Haha more fun being a badass than a gentleman.

Thanks bro WB for a wonderful thread, cheers all.
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by discount View Post
To this bro above, i will not be concerned.

So long anyone happy to do what he does then why bother?

TS started this thread and credit must be given.

At least he bother to share rather than keeping it all to himself.

Let me ask this bloke if he bother to share?
Quote:
Bro WB

I will not be concerned so much with his criticism. His criticism will fire to new heights and improvement.

To me, he is sore loser and cannot afford to enjoy like you.

This type typically likes to criticise and nit-picking rather than sharing with readers here.

I had enjoyed your thread very much and impressed that the thread survived for a decade.

Keep up the good work and let us be happy to share.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I'm urging bro WP to tell us abt his FOC relationships. And he should share at least some of his strategies n attributes.

Quote:
Bro WB

Let me be butally honest here. Nobody had celebrated 10 years anniversary in any solo thread.

Cheers and round of applause to the master.

Thank you so much.
Bro, you hv made my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hton View Post
Agree, credit must be given to TS bro WB.

Thanks bro for giving us a really good thread.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmice View Post
I will not be concerned too.

Really enjoyed reading this thread and learnt any things from bro WB.

Thanks and have a great day.
Tks, bro.

Yeah, talk is cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangshanwang View Post
3 rounds of applause, yippy yippy yeh.

Thanks bro WB!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montehro View Post
Have a nice trip bro, enjoy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Welcome on board bro WB.

Safe flight to New York City.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyBogerts View Post
Bro WB, hope to see you soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brundt View Post
Bon voyage bro WB
Bros, tks.

Quote:

Yes, very valuable insights.

I know I hv improved significantly in the last 10 yrs. I've been paying below market rates for the most desirable SYTs of my type I hv actually SEEN in person.

I'm limited by the dearth of my type of SYTs in SG. Importing them from the source is an option. It's very costly n besides, I like to meet them IN PERSON first before committing. I may ask some close friends to audition a few girls for me. But they still don't fully understand what I want in a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PairFaced View Post
Agreed, very good posts by seniors.

Also thanks to bro WB for this excellent thread.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks, bro.

I hv learned so much from these gurus and from SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everette View Post
Have been reading and following bro WB's thread too.

Enjoying this thread very much, thanks!!

Have a nice day
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisSoh View Post
Very nice thread by bro WB, thanks a lot!!
Bros, tks.

Cheers to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I'm improving slowly. I hv a long way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundrel View Post
Fully agreed that a good heart is more important than beauty.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
Yes, bro.

A girl's character is of paramount importance in a LT relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxynotes10 View Post
Admire bro WB's self mastery too, and thanks for giving us a wonderful thread.

Have a good week ahead.
Bro, tks.

Cheers to you all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Koh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread and very good replies by bro WB!
Old 02-04-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

camorant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Many thanks for a well written guru forum.

I cannot agree more.

Hope to learn more.

Thank you.

Quote:

GOLDEN SECRETS TO BRILLIANT SOCIAL MASTERY

In yesterday's newsletter I gave you some proven secrets to having
the kind of social skills that, in the immortal words of Dale
Carnegie himself, "win friends and influence people".

As promised, here are some other thoughts on the subject...all
pertinent.

1) A "needy" or "clingy" approval-seeker's primary problem is that
he is still in his own head, rather than considering others first.
"Neediness" means he is preoccupied with getting his own needs
met.

The one who is willing to prioritize giving validation over receiving
validation is the one who is more likely to get validation and
approval. This is because such approval is a reward rather than
something that is demanded.

2) Similarly, respect cannot be demanded any more effectively than
approval can. He who respects himself enough not be anyone's
doormat can in turn respect others accordingly. The desired level of
respect is therefore naturally earned in a "bloodless coup" of sorts.

Contrast this with "badboy" guys who "command" respect through
fear and intimidation. The "respect" afforded them is hollow and
therefore unfulfilling, especially from women.

3) "Manipulation" is the fake shadow of effective social skill.
It's an imitation, exactly as quick-fix pickup techniques are an
imitation of genuine manhood in a social context with attractive
women. The manipulator should only expect to effectively
manipulate "doormats" who will have no real foundation for
bestowing respect, as we've already noted.

In other words, "manipulation" cannot bring about genuine respect
or approval...only disingenuous imitations thereof.

4) The manipulator is self-serving, which is a perversion of
self-respecting in every sense.

The manipulator's mindset is not evolved enough to realize that ham
fisting one's desired results on one's own terms can only--at best--
result in the effect the manipulator himself envisions.

There will be no creative "pleasant surprises" from others that are
outside of his own expectation.

Meanwhile...

5) ...He who respects self (and therefore others) finds that his social
rewards are lavished upon him by others on their terms, which very
often exceeds imagination's grasp. Such rewards are typically better
and more exciting than any outcome that could have been manipulated.

So by definition, this experience far exceeds merely getting what one
wants.

All of the above, when considered together, should describe once and
for all why sex-focused men often complain that women are "dead lays".

Wham...how's that for a wake-up call?

Similarly, now you have a clear picture as to why the man who
provides leadership with confidence, direction and genuine positive
concern is the one guy you'll never hear complaining that "there
are no good women in [insert his own country here] nowadays".

He operates with a clear conscience. He naturally draws the
adoration and respect of those around, especially highly desirable
women.

It is he who understands how it is a man becomes a chooser versus
a chaser.

He deserves what he wants.

Be Good,

Scot McKay

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1