The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
babylian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
question

is it true that once a girl let a guy touch her, she will give in to him. Because i had friends who let their boyfriend touch them and things seem to go off hand.
so im not sure is that true or fasle
Old 13-12-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: question

hahaa.....wat u mean by go off hand? Tell your friend once touch u must marry her liao...
Old 13-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Guyfawks23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well it depends. It takes 2 hands to clap. If the girl is unwilling, I guess the guy won't proceed further too.
Old 13-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Guyfawks23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends lor. If both parties are willing then of course will proceed to the next level. Don't zap me for this but guys are horny by nature what. Give them green light to touch of course wanna fuck la. Lol.
Old 13-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Depends on where and how they got touched. Different responses especially 'off-hand' responses will be drawn. It will be good if more details are given.
Old 13-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

is holiday!!!!!!!!
Old 13-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Hey Gal, touch it's ok, don't kiss and exchange saliva, you'll get pregnant !!!!!!!!!

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 13-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylian View Post
is it true that once a girl let a guy touch her, she will give in to him. Because i had friends who let their boyfriend touch them and things seem to go off hand.

i "ASSUME" you are a young unexperienced gal . will not be nasty ! from the answers you get here .you will tend to be even more curious to try . a reminder - a simple misfire while doing it will result in you having a big NIGHTMARE .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 13-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
babylian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for everyone reply. i think i got the answer already
Old 13-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if not ready for sex, just stick to BJs.

Men love it, and you dont have to worry about pregnancy
Old 13-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylian View Post
You should look at it this way, when a guy touch a gal, the gal feels the warmth and she is ready to go further. And if her breasts are touched, she would feel sexual urge as gentle breasts fondling are very pleasurable for the gals.

So start with warm touch and proceed to sensitive areas slowly. You will get to the next level eventually.

If the gal rejects your advances, then you should retreat to base camp immediately. LOL
Old 13-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: question

I would like to rephase the Q to, ways to make a girl horny. Experts will know and no need to drug the girl, serious no need for all the con the promise etc. There was a video of 2 black men and a white girl, inter racial video.

The 2black men took off the girl dress, a bit of frenching nothing heavy. And yes! Eat her pussy, 1 actor said this, "brothers are good at eating pussy, it is a nick another white man nick." Next 2black dicks in her mouth, treat her as a bitch.

Enough that is a movie, now the thing is pleasure her, most guys put pleasure b4 her girl. So whatever it takes, ladies come first.

Hope this help.
Old 13-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Unless you are made of wood or stone, you will definitely want to get f__ked once you let something into your pussy. This is automatic tuning by mother nature.
Old 13-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 15
badboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to all

haha....................
Old 13-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGogh View Post
Hey Gal, touch it's ok, don't kiss and exchange saliva, you'll get pregnant !!!!!!!!!
if u already kiss, dun worry, it's not end of the day....
u juz go to ur school canteen to buy a slice of pineapple to eat, then u can drop the baby...
just remember next time dun be so stupid, becos any guy who touches ur hand, he has to marry u.. then u 2 can live happily forever, just like the prince and princess...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1