The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 13
Ynwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to behold
Help ? :(

Sorry for taking ur time guys. I call this lady in PT before. And it’s months ago. She is really beautiful to me. Quite tanned but not so dark skin.. her hair is Long till breast length, a little golden ash stripe if I rem correctly. Slim body. Malaysian Chinese. Age about 38-42? max.

She gave me the best service I ever had. I can’t remember which house or room. She’s definitely a looker. I been going and look around the houses but I never seen her anymore.

Any experience bro here know who I talking about ? Is a shame I can’t remember. And even so I always can’t seems to locate her anymore whenever I in petain. I go PT is for her only. Sob
Old 07-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: Help ? :(

Maybe describe the service, what she was wearing. Different girls offer different service and they wear different clothes, so will be easier to identify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynwa0101 View Post
Sorry for taking ur time guys. I call this lady in PT before. And it’s months ago. She is really beautiful to me. Quite tanned but not so dark skin.. her hair is Long till breast length, a little golden ash stripe if I rem correctly. Slim body. Malaysian Chinese. Age about 38-42? max.

She gave me the best service I ever had. I can’t remember which house or room. She’s definitely a looker. I been going and look around the houses but I never seen her anymore.

Any experience bro here know who I talking about ? Is a shame I can’t remember. And even so I always can’t seems to locate her anymore whenever I in petain. I go PT is for her only. Sob
Old 07-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Ynwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Maybe describe the service, what she was wearing. Different girls offer different service and they wear different clothes, so will be easier to identify.
SOP service bro. CBJ. I think that house like got mirror one as u enter the house and walk down the hallway. “I think so”. Anyway I think very hard to find la. Just trying luck. Because i never seen her for months. The last time I had her was few months back and she said she will be going back CNY. After that until now I never see her already. Imagine how Long.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the lady you talking about is it smoke salem and have a small 黑痣 near her right shoulder? her working hours 12 plus to 8pm,initially sunday never work but after that have. she provide her own condom durex fetherlite or rare okamoto 003 and also use disposable towels. after a session she will clean up the floor,she also don't like sweet stuff or cheese. if the above information are correct she is h 22 08. ada not only have the look but also the best service,she quit already and will be missed
Old 08-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

That mirror is at house 14. So that narrows it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynwa0101 View Post
SOP service bro. CBJ. I think that house like got mirror one as u enter the house and walk down the hallway. “I think so”. Anyway I think very hard to find la. Just trying luck. Because i never seen her for months. The last time I had her was few months back and she said she will be going back CNY. After that until now I never see her already. Imagine how Long.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Can any experience Bros tell me more about ada ?
Old 11-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

there will not be anyone like her again.when a lady decides to call it a day,is it will not inform the customer. is this the norm?
Old 12-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

THE more I think back is very likely is ada. May I know when did she quit ?
Old 18-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

February 23rd. you never ask her name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1