The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 13-11-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
everyone can claim to be a IG influencer...just need to have an account with 1 follower

Photo is taken from https://www.instagram.com/thatsnini/
have upped you for sharing. Thanks.

Maybe I will book her soon and verify if it's the same person
Old 13-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
everyone can claim to be a IG influencer...just need to have an account with 1 follower

Photo is taken from https://www.instagram.com/thatsnini/
Damn I thought is another one. Was using hair colour, nose and that shoe as a reference. All I can say is the term "influencer" is being used loosely here, if she's the girl in the ig you posted..
Old 13-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
have upped you for sharing. Thanks.

Maybe I will book her soon and verify if it's the same person
Believe it is, a lot bros pm me and verify to me it’s her

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 13-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
Believe it is, a lot bros pm me and verify to me it’s her
Not my experience though. How credible is your bros? Acquaintance?
Old 13-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Arbitrator

Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not my experience though. How credible is your bros? Acquaintance?
Not sure. I believe it is la. Didn’t go try myself. Got 2-3 people said tried and confirm is she lei. You tried? If you tried just throw FR here easier Ma hahaha

Old 13-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not sure. I believe it is la. Didn’t go try myself. Got 2-3 people said tried and confirm is she lei. You tried? If you tried just throw FR here easier Ma hahaha
I walked away since she is not who she claimed. Maybe OKT swap?
Old 13-11-2018, 09:00 PM
Arbitrator

Quote:
I walked away since she is not who she claimed. Maybe OKT swap?
Possible switch also. Maybe you are unlucky to kana

One high power bro just pm me mins ago, he verified he tried 2 weeks ago and she is hot. Maybe you just suey liao

Old 13-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Not say sick. but everyone has preference.
but you the man.
how was the holy water ramen??
you didnt elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
c chiobu wan to up, that's normal, all straight guys r programmed this way...
u can go HC thread to read, some pple wan to cum, some wan tease then cum, some wan juz tease no cum, some wan blue balls...
there will come a time where chiobu open leg for u to up, u find not much kick dat time, u will wan to find something alternative and different...
dats wad happened to me, which is y initially i went to SM juz curious and c wads it all about...

depending on how u look at it, there are 2 schools of tot,
1 is like u said pay money for girl to humiliate u, it's sick isnt it, doesnt make sense...
2nd school of tot, femdom is an avenue of destress in the sense during the session, you give up control of urself, in real life,
we're always in control, worry abt this worry abt that, so by giving up control, u break free and juz take instructions...
now u might not understand wad i'm saying, i also understand SM is not for everyone but once u get into it, there's no turning back lol...
Old 13-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Possible switch also. Maybe you are unlucky to kana

One high power bro just pm me mins ago, he verified he tried 2 weeks ago and she is hot. Maybe you just suey liao
high power!!! lol. And hiding behind pm ....really speaks volume!!

So OKT swap.....will you blacklist the OKT? i hope you uphold your standard
Old 13-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

bro, i try let you know privately??
but still abit skeptical about her status...

Quote:
high power!!! lol. And hiding behind pm ....really speaks volume!!

So OKT swap.....will you blacklist the OKT? i hope you uphold your standard
Old 13-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

okay.
so this Melody will have her plate, or her crotch, very full for the next couple weeks.

Quote:
https://ibb.co/cMtqaL

See for urself
Old 13-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Arbitrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
okay.
so this Melody will have her plate, or her crotch, very full for the next couple weeks.
Her identify leak got over 1 month Liao, if that’s her. Her plate should be quite full all the way

Old 13-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25719 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not say sick. but everyone has preference.
but you the man.
how was the holy water ramen??
you didnt elaborate.
holy water ramen not i eat, it's another bro eat lol...
i juz salute him coz i find it very creative...
Old 13-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

HAHAHA
I thought was you. cos the thread sooooo exciting i read and read.
then came across that ramen thing. wow really.
only jap can think of such thing. and now that bro is the guy!
still remember the post about non-stop supply......
you also the man. FEMDOM FEMDOM FEMDOM!!!
but i scared piak piak piak. my backside cant take the heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
holy water ramen not i eat, it's another bro eat lol...
i juz salute him coz i find it very creative...
Old 14-11-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25719 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAHAHA
I thought was you. cos the thread sooooo exciting i read and read.
then came across that ramen thing. wow really.
only jap can think of such thing. and now that bro is the guy!
still remember the post about non-stop supply......
you also the man. FEMDOM FEMDOM FEMDOM!!!
but i scared piak piak piak. my backside cant take the heat
yea ramen is really on of a kind...
piak piak piak is called corporal in SM...
not everything in SM is for everybody, u have to know or discover your own preference (fetish)...
i've tried almost everything except brown (poop), ruby (period) and vomit... so now i juz zoom in on what i like...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1