The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
babazzz is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Issue with ICA

hi folks,

my wife''s LTVP is approve but have to go down to ICA to complete the formalities.
however ica require 3 years of Tax notice of assesment which i can only provide 1 year as last year was my first time paying tax.
will this be an issue for my wife to get the pass?
bros pls advise...thanks.
Old 27-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babazzz View Post
hi folks,

my wife''s LTVP is approve but have to go down to ICA to complete the formalities.
however ica require 3 years of Tax notice of assesment which i can only provide 1 year as last year was my first time paying tax.
If u have been working for the last 3 years,whether u need to pay tax or not,they still want to see.Will not affect your application as u already say it have been approve.
Old 28-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi folks,

U can print the required tax assessment from IRAS website, using yr SINGPASS for submission. This is what they need.

If not, have to go down revenue house and request for a duplicate copy, for a fee.
Old 28-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
If is so difficult for her to come to SG to marry here,why not u go there and marry although is more troublesome to marry there.The viet cert still recognise here.

But seriously if she have problem to step into SG soil,even u marry there and bring her here with the viet marriage cert does not make any different cos it does not matter u marry where as it does not gurantee her stay here if she is a foreign spouse from ICA point of view
Bro ... his G/F from CHina lah ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 28-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi folks,

Bro ..

Me also recently just completed the formalities for my Viet Wife ...

NOT a Problem at all ...

They ONLY Need the Income Tax Notice of Assessment NOT the record fo paying or not paying ... As long as you work , u sure have to declare and if u declare, you sure got that Notice of Assessment ... unless you are telling us that only last yr than you start work

I DO NOT produce the last 12 mths of CPF Contribution ... so I was told to write a letter of explanation on the spot ...

THerefore , Pls prepare a letter of explanation why You cannot produce 3 yrs of Income Tax Assessment ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 28-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro ... his G/F from CHina lah ....
Pai seh haha
Old 28-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
U can print the required tax assessment from IRAS website, using yr SINGPASS for submission. This is what they need.

If not, have to go down revenue house and request for a duplicate copy, for a fee.
If dont have a singpass,can go any community center and apply to get it on the spot.Proceed to inland revenue house at novena.There is some station over there for u to print out using your singpass to print out and is FREE
Old 28-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If dont have a singpass,can go any community center and apply to get it on the spot.Proceed to inland revenue house at novena.There is some station over there for u to print out using your singpass to print out and is FREE
i more point...can request online but password takes 1 week to come...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

thanks for the advice.
had called up iras and was told that no pay tax = no tax assesment.
they suggest me to print out my year cpf statement to proof that i have been working for the past 3 years..
Old 28-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the advice.
they suggest me to print out my year cpf statement to proof that i have been working for the past 3 years..
Really last time my income no need pay tax,they also send me the tax assement.
Old 29-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really last time my income no need pay tax,they also send me the tax assement.
sure have income tax assessment even no tax to pay...so long was filed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the advice.
I have not been paying tax for the last 8 yrs ... however I do get a Letter of INcome Tax Assessment .... as I do file a INcome Tax Return , I got the letter even I declare my income for the year is only $5500 ....

Guess you did not file the INcome Tax Return ... evading tax declaration for the past 3 years

2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
thanks for the advice.
No pay tax doesn't mean no tax assessment. It is an acknowledgement from IRAS if u file yr annual income. If u have SINGPASS, the records are visible in IRAS website from 2008 onwards. Even if yr annual income is less than 22k, u still need to file a return.

However, IRAS may send u a letter, if yr past 2,3 years of reported annual income is constant. Meaning u need not file return, unless u have other additional new income that u will like to declare.

I received this letter once from IRAS before in 2005/2006.

Your records should be inside IRAS records from 2008 onwards, unless u received a letter like what I have received before.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster

this is what i understand from iras.
first time earn more than 22k/year need to file.in the subsequent year regardless of how much or how little i earn also must file.
for my case before year 2010 all along i wasnt earning <22k so dont need to file.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
this is what i understand from iras.
first time earn more than 22k/year need to file.in the subsequent year regardless of how much or how little i earn also must file.
for my case before year 2010 all along i wasnt earning <22k so dont need to file.
YEs .. you are right ..

Therefore .. while completion of formalities , you have to produce a letter of explanation on this ...

Rgds ...

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1