The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

We can't help you much if we don't know how your money situation is. Anyway, we can't lend you money but probably some people who walked the path can give u a tip or 2 to handle the issue

Actually you can state your financial status clear to her before both of you proceed any further, if she really like you then she must accept the fact how much will be the allowance entitled. Make it clear to her that you are not the KRUNG THAI ATM machine which has unlimited funds for her to draw. I think the most difficult part will be differciating that $ and love is not together as most TGs thinks that once in love $ comes automatically.

The most important thing is that even if you have money, just "tiam tiam" dun go and show off how much you have in your bank account if not you will see the amount start to decrease like the sperm level when you get older........even you meet a girl who u think is trustworthy cos "YOU WILL NEVER KNOW".
Old 26-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
The most important thing is that even if you have money, just "tiam tiam" dun go and show off how much you have in your bank account if not you will see the amount start to decrease like the sperm level when you get older........even you meet a girl who u think is trustworthy cos "YOU WILL NEVER KNOW".
Thanks Master, It's good advise.

I should known that she not good at manage money. At the begining, I even give her one of my ATM card, and put a couple K in the account and tell her the pin no. My intention is that, if I happen to be not around at the time she money, she always have some money. But she just keep sending it home for all that "sudden need". I just give up topping the account and let it empty
Old 26-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcar
Thanks Master, It's good advise.

I should known that she not good at manage money. At the begining, I even give her one of my ATM card, and put a couple K in the account and tell her the pin no. My intention is that, if I happen to be not around at the time she money, she always have some money. But she just keep sending it home for all that "sudden need". I just give up topping the account and let it empty
Like that I think you are a generous lover will lots of cash to spare....kidding

Have asked yourself before did she really send the $ back home or she spend the $ herself?

This is the most common excuse that all tiraks face as I myself also kanna before. Providing financial support to her is part of the deal but it depends on what is the $ for like for. The problem is that most TGs doesn't know whether what are the dos and don'ts. You will have to educate her on this part and it's not easy. If after some point of time, you think that it's unreasonable, maybe it's time to make a decision cos in the long run you will suffer, believe me cos I'm also one of the victims. That's why I'm leaving my current gf due to the fact, I can't meet her financial demands and it's better for me to let her go cos it will be better for both of us in future. Remember like the chinese saying "CHANG TONG BU RU DUAN TONG"(short pain is better than prolong pain). If you're a real cheongster, I'm sure you can get a replacement sooner or later....
?
Old 26-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

Cannot leave her la!!! Master.

Baby is on it way, going to be my first one. , little oldcar...Hopefully she put us first before the family..........But I think I will be still cheong, cannot retire...

Still like to eat different chicken at different time,...My favour...
Thai...then...Western....Phillipine.....Malaysia Chinese......PRC......Malay....

But this time will only ....F..k, Pay and Go....
Old 26-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
If after some point of time, you think that it's unreasonable, maybe it's time to make a decision cos in the long run you will suffer, believe me cos I'm also one of the victims. That's why I'm leaving my current gf due to the fact, I can't meet her financial demands and it's better for me to let her go cos it will be better for both of us in future. Remember like the chinese saying "CHANG TONG BU RU DUAN TONG"(short pain is better than prolong pain). If you're a real cheongster, I'm sure you can get a replacement sooner or later....
?
Hope the Sith lord did not brainwash you into making that big decision. Hahahahahaha.
Old 26-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Cannot leave her la!!! Master.

Baby is on it way, going to be my first one.
Someone also had not easier than you. Trust me. The Sith lord works in mysterious ways. Come and meet the Sith followers. Wahahahahahaha.
Old 26-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just want some advise to get her family to spend less. I give $1500 for her to send home each month, that not an issue. On top, I know she also send some more from the money I give her to spend. The problem is that every couple months there will be additional "something" they need, this can be 1K or a few K. Very unpredictable.
wow... like that spring well also very fast dry up loh

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks siamcutey. Don't need money help from bros . Just want some advise to get her family to spend less. I give $1500 for her to send home each month, that not an issue. On top, I know she also send some more from the money I give her to spend. The problem is that every couple months there will be additional "something" they need, this can be 1K or a few K. Very unpredictable.
This is not tirak problem. This is a problem which many people fail to understand and they thought loving a TG is only about 2 persons. To the thais, the family is a major factor to consider.
Since you have a baby coming on the way, you better talk to your wife fast. Tell her that with this kind of money u giving, its not enough for you to support. Do you give $1500 to your own parents in SG? Tell her that with a baby in the plans, the education, living expenses etc will have to save a lot more and canniot give so much to her family anymore

If your wife mai kao jai, I can only say she love her family more than you. If i am you, and after telling her she still mai kao jai and insist that you must help, nevermind, help them till the baby is borned. Take your baby with you and tell your wife, that you are bringing the baby with you. If she want, she follow, if not tell her to help her family herself. You have to be tough, if not, her family don't die first, but you die first.

$1500 is about 30K baht over. Not consider a lot but I believe must live within means. U should know your 35K baht goes to wants or needs. Cos we don't actually know how your money is being spent, all I can say is determine the source of the problem and if you want to continue, you have to shoulder all the burden.

Examples like every few months, sure will have someone accident, bail relatives out from prison, car accident and have to pay for damages, so many hidden costs I experienced before. Even cousin buy computer also become my problem.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
This is not tirak problem. This is a problem which many people fail to understand and they thought loving a TG is only about 2 persons. To the thais, the family is a major factor to consider.
Since you have a baby coming on the way, you better talk to your wife fast. Tell her that with this kind of money u giving, its not enough for you to support. Do you give $1500 to your own parents in SG? Tell her that with a baby in the plans, the education, living expenses etc will have to save a lot more and canniot give so much to her family anymore

If your wife mai kao jai, I can only say she love her family more than you. If i am you, and after telling her she still mai kao jai and insist that you must help, nevermind, help them till the baby is borned. Take your baby with you and tell your wife, that you are bringing the baby with you. If she want, she follow, if not tell her to help her family herself. You have to be tough, if not, her family don't die first, but you die first.
Hahahaha words from another Sith lord follower. Heart is hard as a rock and cock. There is hope for the darkside.
Old 26-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Hahahaha words from another Sith lord follower. Heart is hard as a rock and cock. There is hope for the darkside.
My peers are putting me at the rank of Sith Lord.............

The jedis say cannot do this, cannot do that, but in actual fact, they are the ones who don't practise what they preach. Hypocrites.

There is nothing wrong with the siths, just that people prefer to be associated with the good. Then let me ask, who is on hand to define what is good and what is bad?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My peers are putting me at the rank of Sith Lord.............

SC
Lord Cutiesious, I think. Anyway, everyone got the right the matters the way they deemed fit.
Old 26-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

wow .. become star wars?
talk tirak problems leh ... I want to hear more stories .. hehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
talk tirak problems leh ... I want to hear more stories .. hehe
you got hear/read about Jun's story lately????????
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 26-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Hope the Sith lord did not brainwash you into making that big decision. Hahahahahaha.
No lah!! not making any big decision. But in medium to long term, this money issue need to address. Unless I earn as much as Bill Gates, but tell her that I still drawing my peanut salary. Then this problem will not be an issue
Old 26-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlim
you got hear/read about Jun's story lately????????
read from where? he got post in SB meh?
Otherwise, you tell me the story via MSN

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1