The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

Old 13-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Jasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LOCAL PENANG COLLEGE GIRLS

Name: Fibre local ckt outstation penang
Face: 8/10 - ol look. Face nice .Neighbour girl feeling .
Body: 8/10 - tall and slim
Boobs: 8/10 - C cup . firm
GFE: 8/10 - good accompanying. Nice outstation to Penang. I invite her to have some beer at my hotel. She was OK and we have a nice section of chat
BBBJ: 8/10 - good bbbbj. Nice
DATY: 8/10 - no smell and wet
FJ: 8/10 - good service. Her riding skill good.
DFK: 9/10 -
Fingering 8/10 - sensitive and moan. She was enjoying on this.
Moan 8/10 - nice moan. Natural

When she reach my hotel, I was at reception drinking beer. I invited her to come have some drink with me, she not reject. We have a nice section of chat. She was nice accompanying girl. After that we went to my room. She hold my hand like my gf. Nice feeling . Once enter the room, I straight kiss her once close the door. I slowly talk off her dress while kissing. She also helped me to take off my cloth then we go bath together. We continue kiss and while bathing. All this process was very smooth. She give me a bj in bathroom automatically. Nice bj and almost cum. Then we go to bed straight and I kiss her neck and nipple. She was sensitive and her pussy easy wet. I start to lick her pussy . No smell and she was so enjoying in this. After that , she help me to put condom and straight raiding on top of me. Skill was good.... We try several position . Her moan was good and natural. After I done and rest at bed, she still lay at my shoulder. Totally got a gf feeling.
Nice experience and thank Danny for the arrangement .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Jasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJasmes1372 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LOCAL PENANG COLLEGE GIRLS

Greetings to all members! Clients who have taken from me before kindly summit FRs here on this thread. Highly appreciated. For new members who wish to take from me kindly WhatsApp 01137991785 or add me on Wechat (jamesarthur1372). If possible do not PM me on forum inbox as i seldom check here. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you all.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available