The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2014, 04:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
TS, so you step on the land mine liao la. Anyway, she need your sperm to meet the egg right and it safely kept in your egg sack rite. Let her talk and kpkb. End of the day, No sperm, no baby.
Bro, u talk very the chim ler mind to elaborate?
Old 03-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
End of the day, No sperm, no baby.
Not necessary. I got one friend, go cheong in PRC, no sperm also got baby. In this world everything also can so long as it sound logical be it yours or not.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:35 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Not necessary. I got one friend, go cheong in PRC, no sperm also got baby. In this world everything also can so long as it sound logical be it yours or not.
LOL, baby can be fake too
Old 03-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

After reading thru the thread, i'll say that in your heart, you have already made your decision.

posting and asking in here is just to get more people supporting your decision only.

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 03-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
LOL, baby can be fake too
Yes, but too bad something she don't know. This guy confirmed by doctor in Singapore got very low sperm count something like 22% so very very difficult to get conceive so how to get baby so easily. But got go raw, cannot take the chance so don't bother.

Once in a while she will message talking about how cute was the baby. After a few years look like no sound no picture already.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:32 PM

Question Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVamp View Post
After reading thru the thread, i'll say that in your heart, you have already made your decision.

posting and asking in here is just to get more people supporting your decision only.
Yes I've made preliminary decision. However feedbacks do help me to think further, also remind me to have an in-dept discussion with her.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, u talk very the chim ler mind to elaborate?
In simiplcity, let her lao pei kao bu (make fuck noise), as long you don impregnate her, she wont have your babies, simple as that.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I've made preliminary decision. However feedbacks do help me to think further, also remind me to have an in-dept discussion with her.
I am not too sure if this discussion with her will be fruitful. Why I said that:

1. You are not supporting her so what make her think that 10 years down the road you will still have her in mind especially you are not beside her. Man eventually is just man, why you go find her, if she is not around how, who is going to fulfill you those task that she use to fulfill you all along. If I were her I will ask myself this question. You would also think, why should I support you, if you go married or get some bf, they should be able to support you.

2. No kid to hold on how to ensure that you will still be with her 10 years down the road. Many young and pretty girls up there year in year out and she will be aging fast.

Looks to me both questions also pointing at you. I sincerely hope that your discussion will not end in an argument and she disappear for a while.

The next question is if settle upon No Kids with you, she just go get herself married and continue communicating and relationship with you. How long can that last, you still stand to loose her eventually. Are you prepare to accept this. Eventually you still have to go hunting to look for another similar one.

Pardon me if I am being too nosy.

Take Care.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
In simiplcity, let her lao pei kao bu (make fuck noise), as long you don impregnate her, she wont have your babies, simple as that.
Which mean I should not see her anymore then
Old 03-12-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:

1. You are not supporting her so what make her think that 10 years down the road you will still have her in mind especially you are not beside her. Man eventually is just man, why you go find her, if she is not around how, who is going to fulfill you those task that she use to fulfill you all along. If I were her I will ask myself this question. You would also think, why should I support you, if you go married or get some bf, they should be able to support you.
u question above is something which puzzling me as well
Old 04-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
u question above is something which puzzling me as well
The para you asked referring to:
1. How you meet her and develop into this relationship. Don't tell me you meet her at the roadside and then from there develop relationship since you already knew she was a WL at that time. Hopefully I am wrong.

2. Apparently she provide you service as well as a pair of listening years, that is where in one of your reply you said she knew about your problem at home as well.

3. You do frequently meet her outside but certainly you don't pay her at this kind of meeting. Maybe some time down the road you all just meet outside and you never pay for the service done as well. Sorry if I am wrong here.

4. Because you frequently look out for her, therefore she find that you are relatively a stable person and can confine her thought as well.

All this eventually forms a special attraction and how the relationship developed, service + listening year + companionship when you are down and unhappy. Therefore she eventually become the person the manage to patch up those areas that you do not get at home and longing for.

If she were to have any feeling for you, then certainly she would wish to be at you side at least for the next few years where she also do not have any one to depend on. Some people will say because you have money so she stay with you, well at this point let not go into this area as in no reply you mention about she ask you for money or you gave her any golden egg. Therefore I assume that she has at least some feeling for you.

So now the question is while in sg she can still function as a WL to earn some money, now she is back home, did she work and earn money. The money earn at home is it enough for her. She did not ask you for some pocket money which is good, however how is she going to trust and keep believing that you will love her when she cannot come to sg and you cannot always go to PRC to look for her. That is why she ask for a KID so at least you have some string attached. If you said NO, and financially also not providing her any pocket money means NSA and so far away.

Anyway what she is providing you in the above 3 points certainly many other WLs can provide too. When she is not around you will see emptiness and that's where other WL will take over which she is going to worry about.

Sorry for my earlier short paragraph translate into such a huge message.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
TheBoneYard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I think its a bad idea bro
Old 04-12-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Super Jay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just be careful and i don't think it is possible.
Why bring lots of pain in future.
Call it quit.
I was in this position many times in the past.
Want to eat "mutton satay", just eat and go home.
Why buy the whole goat?
Old 04-12-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
The para you asked referring to:
1. How you meet her and develop into this relationship. Don't tell me you meet her at the roadside and then from there develop relationship since you already knew she was a WL at that time. Hopefully I am wrong.

Lol bro most likely this will only happen in the drama.

I met her via sex transaction. She asked for my weixin in my 2nd rtf (one visit per month for the first three month). We started with wechat daily, followed by phone call daily, and finally we went for dating during her off day and sometimes after she finished working. In my 2nd rtf, I felt she liked me but I was not sure whether it was fake kc so I just tagged along as I liked her too but not loved her as time was too short to even know her. when I slowly knew her well and felt her love, I started to fall in love with her.

Do u believe in fate? This relationship may not happen if she was late by 1~2 minutes in my 1st rtf. I looked for her after a month we met for the first time. I waited for an hour and she was not back yet. Okt told me likely due to extension of session, and asked if I would like to look for another gal. As my time was running short, I'd no choice but to select one gal, B sitting beside me. When B was about to sign, she stepped into the house. So I told the okt I preferred her instead of B. I didn't dare to look at B as felt embarrassing. There were more make or break incidents, last time I don't believe much in fate, but now, yes, I believe.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
2. Apparently she provide you service as well as a pair of listening years, that is where in one of your reply you said she knew about your problem at home as well.

3. You do frequently meet her outside but certainly you don't pay her at this kind of meeting. Maybe some time down the road you all just meet outside and you never pay for the service done as well. Sorry if I am wrong here.
2) I only shared with her my problems when we wechat.

3) yes no need to pay her or buy her gift in return of dating outside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1