The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Breaking News brought to you by JNN (Joker News Network)
A subsidiary of CNN (Cable News Network)
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
...……………...
So you think you and your beloved buddy, Joker88 buggar could shame me in here? Try harder lah!
Quote:

Bro, BTW, just to add, I didn’t said I will go and bash up 123hu who is an illegal online Pimp. I said I will send “someone” there to pay him a visit.

That joker88 bugger was trying to put words into my mouth as he got no solid ammunition to attack me.
All bros please see these two posts carefully and see what is he toking abt??

In my entire post, I did not mention a single word about his nick associated with whoever.

I am merely toking about the famous Chen Fei aka Fei Ge who threatens WL to provide him with raw fark in exchange for juicy FRs failing which he will write bad reviews about them.

Now he claims that I am trying to shame him and putting words into his mouth??

So now he openly admits that he is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge, the famous GL driver who goes around threatening WLs.

You can read my post again carefully in details.

I did not say openly that he is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge in my post.

So, in future, everyone in this forum can unanimously say that he is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge since he has openly admitted in these two posts.

In future if he deny any connection with this useless driver, Chen Fei aka Fei Ge, then please direct him to this post.

All bros in SBF, I rest my case.

Quote:
Oh well, just to add some spice to your fictitious story since u and your beloved buddy, joker88 appear to associate this legend with me ... bwahaha!
Appear to??

I tot you have already admitted openly that you are Chen Fei aka Fei Ge on top??

You are contradicting yourself, my dear Fei Ge.

Quote:

Do I have a face here? Why should I save my face?
Still not very intelligent even though u tried so hard.......
Quote:

Nothing to be ashamed as my face doesn’t exist in here at all
... the reality is, what you...
Do you have a face?? On my god.

My god. Almost all the GL OKTs and WLs have your face in their HPs la.

Now that you have openly admitted that you are Fei Ge aka Chen Fei, ofcos the next thing all bros here keen to know now is to put a face to it.

Don be impatient la. Step by step.

We do the hard work to bring facts to all the bros of SBF and GL.

Your face is in almost every OKT & WL HP la.

We will time the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge" to coinicide with the Grand Re-Opening of GL.

Stay tuned.

One bro feedback to me that once he was having dinner with one famous WL and then Fei Ge keep on wechat her and insist that she video chat with him. Ofcos then she video chat and let Fei Ge see that she is having dinner with this bro. Then naturally this bro saw the famous face of Fei Ge la. Fei Ge is so stupid to let other bro see his famous face. The WL said FG is so annoying and sent his photo to all her WL frens in GL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX
Interesting to read - I can offer some anecdotes on FG to add to the memoir. Was out to have meal with one angpai, then this FG keep wechat her and even ask to video call. So this angpai purposely show him she is out having a good meal with me and …………..
Here are some of the feedbacks received from bros who would like to contribute to the Memoirs.

Goodnite and Thx for telling everyone that you are the famous Fei Ge of GL.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 17-05-2020 at 01:16 AM.
Old 17-05-2020, 06:52 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
there were many feige imposters and pretended to be feige before the WLs in the hope of getting a good fuck or raw ...
PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE CHEN FEI TO GET A RAW FUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA....who the fuck wanna be associated with Chen Fei? Even Chen Fei doesn't want to be Chen Fei. HAHAHAHAHA Pls lah try something believable leh. Getting desperate. HAHAHAHA

You're providing a lot of nice jokes to share when GL re-opens. I think you"re the best impersonator of Chen Fei. Whatever you say I just attach to the driver and caddie Chen Fei.

360 deg...
I stay condo...
Ppl pretend to be me to get raw fuck...
I am here to take over!
I drive my friend car...

HAHAHAAHA...good stuff. Keep it coming.
Old 17-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE CHEN FEI TO GET A RAW FUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA....who the fuck wanna be associated with Chen Fei? Even Chen Fei doesn't want to be Chen Fei. HAHAHAHAHA Pls lah try something believable leh. Getting desperate. HAHAHAHA

You're providing a lot of nice jokes to share when GL re-opens. I think you"re the best impersonator of Chen Fei. Whatever you say I just attach to the driver and caddie Chen Fei.

360 deg...
I stay condo...
I am here to take over!
I drive my friend car...

HAHAHAAHA...good stuff. Keep it coming.
Hello Mr Pimp, anything else to add besides those fictitious story? Not juicy enough as you keep talking the same bull shit huh?

Sure, raw fuck is my favourite, what can you do to me? But the bottomline is, you are illegal online pimp and the auntie working at L1649 is your real mother ... Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 02:13 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hello Mr Pimp, anything else to add besides those fictitious story? Not juicy enough as you keep talking the same bull shit huh?

Sure, raw fuck is my favourite, what can you do to me? But the bottomline is, you are illegal online pimp and the auntie working at L1649 is your real mother ... Bwahahaha!
oei fucking moron, these are things YOU JUST SAID. Hahahaha

360 deg...
I stay condo...
I am here to take over!
I drive my friend car...
Old 17-05-2020, 02:15 PM
SamSter

HOW CHEN FEI TRIES TO LIE LIKE FUCK ONLINE WITH STUPID STORIES....HAHAHAHA
Old 17-05-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Of late, many, if not all of us must be aware that there is one SBF samster rising to the status of celebrity soon.

Ofcos, by now all of us know that he is none other than the ever popular Mr Chen Fei aka Fei Ge 飞 哥 (Wechat ID) aka Kor Kor (he asked to WL to address him) aka Dua Pao Xian!!

FG appears to be, I use the word "appears to be" becos I think he no longer deserves to be regarded as an educated and well-mannered person becos he use vulgarities on another samster and worst of all use it on his parents.

All of us know this code of conduct that when we argue, quarrel or curse another person, we don bring in the other person's parents la, correct??

But FG use vulgarities on his parents and said that "OKT Ah Seng fuck his ...(mum)………….."
FG use the word, "fuck", a vulgar word on his mother.....

This action immediately brings his reputation, integrity and respect from others down to almost zero.

All bros can be the judge themselves.
Why curse people's mother?
I guess I dun have to waste my time and effort on the nonsense you have uttered above ... However just one more thing to add, I dun think I have to be polite to a motherfucker clown like 123hu who has no qualm in hurling vulgarities at the rest of the samsters wherever he desires ...

Quote:
And now he also use "gangsterism" to threaten 123hu to have a showdown at 1649.
He wants to send his "gangsters" to 1649 to bash up 123hu.
God knows why he started to use vulgarities and gangsterism recently.
Do not put words in my mouth ... Either you have problem in comprehending English or running out of ammunition to attack me. Try harder next time, Mr Dumbo!

Quote:
But FG's popularity is rising so fast that more and more bros are asking about him as we speak here.

Many, if not all the samsters here are asking why the ever popular FG, well-known for his numerous fake FR writing in exchange with WLs for special services, is cursing and using vulgarities on other samster's parents. Answers in FAQs below.
I see ... continue with your story ... Feige must be happy that you make him a legend and a celeb of GL ...

Quote:
FG used to por lampa many OKTs in exchange for favourism when he visits them but many years ago after one incident many OKTs have blacklisted him and circulated his photos among themselves.

Many WLs have his Fei Ge 飞 哥 wechat and they started circulating his photos among themselves as well.
This one I dun need to answer as this is a red herring ... nothing solid in here ..
Quote:
So, naturally many customers also have the opportunity and priviledge to view the photos of FG from the WLs' HPs.
Oh, is that rite, post the photo FG here then ... I challenge u. U are just an empty vessel ... Bwahahaha!

Quote:
So, actually many samsters already knew who is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge but always kept quiet when he ridiculed and bully them in cyberspace becos they fear retaliation from him like what he is doing now to 123hu and others.
OMG, my toes are laughing at your stupidity ... U must be afraid of retaliation from me, need to qualify beforehand ... Another clear cut nonsense ... The more you talk, the more it looks like u are a bull shit ... Bwahahaha!

Quote:
had actually evolved from a fake FR writer into a big bully and a well-known tok big useless driver of many rental cars now. Details of his cars can be shared in PM but not here. You can spot him or his car easily in GL. He goes there every other day. Now CB so have to wait la.
Here is another nonsense, nothing concrete ... dun waste my time ... skip!

Quote:
This incident involved some WLs and they complain to their OKTs and oh oh, by the way, almost every WLs have his wechat and photo in their HPs many years ago. This incident will be mentioned in details in my soon to be released book titled "The memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"".
More nonsense without solid evidence ... carry on wasting time ... I like it! Bwahahaha ...

Quote:
I was busy during the last two days answering numerous PMs asking about how does FG looks like, which house he frequents, what car he drives, why he writes so many fake FRs, why he reports every damn thing the OKTs tell him, why he go to his cheapskate sister house to eat cheapo meals and so on …………… the questions never end.
You made yourself so popular, huh? FYI, I also have some juicy details about u via PM ... bwahahaha

Quote:
So instead of answering all the PMs which is very time consuming, JNN will have a set of FAQs here with the answers for the benefits of all bros here.

After that, all bros are welcome to PM again if you have "specific" questions not covered by the FAQs.

Please PM me if you do not want to post in the open for fear of retaliation by Fei Ge.
Well, you can be assured that it is not the right time for him to offend others now la.
If you want to have a sneak preview of this book, you may also join the fans club.
No need to PM lah, just write all your nonsense here .. .I leave to discerning samsters to judge ... As I said, the more you write, the more it appears to be bull shit ... Try harder lah ... Looks like you are running out of bullets ... SO fr all are blanks ...

Quote:
Q1. Who is this Chen Fei aka Fei Ge (FG)?

A1. He is non other than our samster …………………… By now everyone know who is he and why he writes all the fake FRs in this forum. If you are new here, please read thru the many posts recently here and …. bingo.....you will know the answer instantly.
No issue and doesn't matter re fake FR ... the facts can't lie ... discerning samsters can judge eventually ... I guess you are simple envious when you can't french kiss most WLs in L1606 whilst others like Dpower could ... If you got no looks or flair, tip the WLs handsomely lah, dumbo! Follow your beloved buddy, 123hu footstep lah ... Bwahahaha ...
Quote:
Q2. How does he look like?

A2. This is the million dollar question in everyone's mind now. Now that all the bros here know who is FG and some info amout this Chen Fei, what we need to do is to put a face to it, correct?
Now don be impatient. To know how he looks like is very simple.
FG goes to GL every other day like his second home.
When GL re-opens, he will be there and when he patronise his fav house, all the bros in that house will know who is FG, how about that?
How to do that I will tell you in the next JNN news release.
But if you happen to be there, please keep your eyes and ears wide open in case your might miss the most impt thing that is going to happen.
Oh oh and you know something, someone just help him put up his face in Locanto begging for a sugar mummy to feed his GL habit and his posh car.
If you are fast, you may spot him there.
Dun waste time lah, show everyone the photo here, if you are capable ... I challenge u! Bwahahaha!

Quote:
. Why FG publish fake FRs in this forum and now even "rose" from the dead to archive his numerous useless "fake" FRs in a special thread titled "...…………..FG rises (from the dead)…….."?

A3. FG publish numerous "fake" FRs in this forum becos he use this as his bargaining chips to solicit for special svcs from the WLs. If they refuse to strike a deal with him, he will threaten to wrote bad reviews about her in the forum. That's why he must first make himself popular and be the biggest and most popular FR writer in this forum to instill fear in the WL. But all of us here knows that his days of misleading all bros here with fake FRs and threatening WLs for special svcs are almost over la.
Another nonsense statement wihtout evidence ... no need to waste time to rebut ...

As I said, doesn't matter if you or anyone think my FR are fake. I have been posting FR more than a decade ago. What u trash u spouted has no impact on me as I am already immune to all these nonsense ... I will still continue to post FR wherever I desire. I leave it to the rest of the discerning samsters to judge ... Bwahahaha!

Quote:
. When is the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"?

A4. This is another very impt milestone for this FG legend. I received many suggestions from many bros who PM me. The most logical and exciting suggestion is from one bro in my fans group who suggested that

since that is when everyone will be going back to GL to get his autograph and ask him many unanswered questions.
No need for me to rebut ... another nonsense ... I dun wanna waste time ... Bwahahaha ...

Quote:
oh and by the way, please don use vulgarities on people's parents again la, you idiot!
It is very uncouth and it lowers your integrity and respect from others.
I will continue to fuck that 123hu bugger wherever I love ... What can you do to me? 123hu is that kinda bugger no need me to respect at all ... Bwahahaha ...

Quote:
By the way, if someone tries to abused and ridiculed this post then he must be Fei Ge trying to vent his anger on my facts again.

Ofcos then, he will claimed that he is not Fei Ge but all bros know what is happening la.
So what I choose to abuse? U also bloody afraid of me to attack you huh? Bwahahaha!

Quote:
Everyone is just a nick here scolding another nick.
There is no use nick scolding nick and nobody knows who is behind the nick.

That's why Boss Sammy says a nick is just a nick.
No point nick scolding nick. No fun la. This is cyberspace.
Who is joker88? It is just a nick la. You can scold for all you like.
But if you use vulgarities, then you lower yourself and your integrity to zero la.
Have some respect for yourself la, idiot!

But now it is different. FG is made of flesh and blood, not a nick anymore.
FG has chosen to reveal himself. So honourable of him.
Now we just need to put a face to this FG and ….bingo.... no more mystery.
Oh, well ... then approach me and say hello if you saw me in GL. But make sure you approach the rite guy, otherwise ppl think u are insane...Bwahaha ... Better still, post the photo here if you are capable ... Bwahahaha! U are nothing but a dumbo like 123hu!

Quote:
Many bros are sick of this tok big, know nothing, useless cyber bully who is always fast to replicate what the OKTs want him to say in this forum.

He had and also admitted that he has threatened and bullied many bros in the past until they are missing nowadays.
Wowow ... I did not know I am so powerful in here, huh? I guess I dun wanna waste and effort to discuss about the past samsters on why I attacked them ... however to set the record right, they were the first to attack me ... And you are no exception ...

Lastly, please continue to waste time on your stories since you said all your fans love to read but make sure you come up with something more solid with evidence lah, no hearsay, speculation lah, etc ... Bwahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Exclamation Strong evidence!

Mr online Pimp aka 123hu aka ex-paid OKT runner of OKT Seng @ L1649/L2047 aka son of the auntie working as a OKT Asst in L1649,

Listen up, below is a very solid evidence you have vested interest in L1649 and L2047 ... Unlike your beloved buddy Joker88 and yourself, I produce strong and concrete evidence to substantiate my accusation ... This is no wild speculation or hearsay ... Anybody can say what they desire but the facts do not lie ... I shall leave it to the rest of the discerning samsters to judge ...

Mr online Pimp, I thought you said I am a fake FR writer? Read your post below. So?! Was it because the below two ex-WLs belong to L1649? When others criticized L1649/2047 WLs, OKT Seng and your mother negatively, you became very defensive and brutally violent. This further illustrates you've vested interest in L2047/L1649 and also a paid promoter of OKT Seng. So are you gonna work for him again when GL re-opens for business?

Quote:
Good FRs by Max which I find quite accurate based on feedback from other bros. Worth re-posting.

Yuan Yuan is really pretty with smooth and fair skin and sincere service. Heard she's great company and a wonderful companion.

Xia Tian is an expert at the Girlfriend Experience with All-the-Way Service. Rub her the right way (she may have a secret tool hidden somewhere in her handbag) or with your own hard tool, and get ready to experience magical earth shaking vibrations where slippery and wild accidents happen.
Click on below link for detail info ...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...0&postcount=27

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
All you are capable of is empty threats. If it turns out to be defamation, it's you who has to be careful.

I've seriously lost count of the number of times I told WLs all about Mr Sexy Underwear and then she spread the word to the housemates. This one is famous online like to write FR and force girls to raw him last time. Fei Ge must be wondering why he has been getting shittier service over the yrs. I tell you why. Because all this while I've been fucking him in the background. He doesn't know and can't do a damn thing about it! He is completely helpless. I've been secretly screwing him upside down for years...and will continue to do so, whenever and however I like. HAHAHAHA. If only you knew the number of times I asked WLs to fuck with Fei Ge and ask Fei Ge ques... Fei Ge is a toy for me to kick around. How many times have I translated the FR and let the WL read. There, this is what he write about you loh. HAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT? Nothing. Anyway, why Fei Ge got your problem? I make fun of Fei Ge, what is there to be stupid or not stupid? YOU ALSO FUCKING LANLAN.
LMAO ... U thought you are so influential in GL? Look yourself in the mirror first before you uttered nonsense in future .. U are nothing but an online pimp ... I look down on you! Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 03:03 PM
SamSter

Chen Fei is 5Oyr old ex-driver and caddie, now UNEMPLOYED who spends time in sammyboy as SBF NO.1 PROMOTOR. What a fucking loser! HAHAHAHA

The only idiot who has his own personal thread. Talk about no life. HAHAHAHAHA
Old 17-05-2020, 03:06 PM
SamSter

Quote:
LMAO ... U thought you are so influential in GL? Look yourself in the mirror first before you uttered nonsense in future .. U are nothing but an online pimp ... I look down on you! Bwahahaha!
Do you think I give a fuck about what an unemployed ex-platinum driver thinks? HAHAHA. You're just a dog on the road to kick to one side. HAHAHAHAHA.

Please write more so there are more things to talk about the desperado Chen Fei writing like a bitch to protect himself. HAHAHAHA
Old 17-05-2020, 03:10 PM
SamSter

JOKES CHEN FEI SAYS ONLINE BECOZ HE IS SHY TO BE DRIVER

No lah, my expat friend, i ask him if i can drive to GL he say ok so I driver his car go GL....blah blah blah...i stay condo and here to TAKE OVER!

HAHAHAHAHA...you couldn't make things like this up. Chen Fei is one fucking clown for entertainment.
Old 17-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do you think I give a fuck about what an unemployed ex-platinum driver thinks? HAHAHA. You're just a dog on the road to kick to one side. HAHAHAHAHA.

Please write more so there are more things to talk about the desperado Chen Fei writing like a bitch to protect himself. HAHAHAHA
Mr online pimp, say what you want as you are merely throwing smoke without evidence ... Try harder and be smarter in your rebuttal ... Just like your beloved buddy, joker88, all the nonsense u uttered does not carry weights and hence, no impact on me at all! ... Bwahahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

That joker88 bugger who pretends to be an angel said that we should all not use vulgarities against our parents, just read below post by 123hu ... As I said before, when dealing with a motherfucker like 123hu, no need to be nice and polite ... He was hurling vulgarities against Baotohk's parents ... Tsk Tsk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
People only react when the allegation is true.....if you get what I mean

Get some sleep ok! Else your puny brain can’t operate
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS A LAO CHI BAI AND YOUR FATHER IS A FUCKING BASTARD.

if you get what i mean...hahahaha

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 03:20 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Mr online pimp, say what you want as you are merely throwing smoke without evidence ... Try harder and be smarter in your rebuttal ... Just like your beloved buddy, joker88, all the nonsense u uttered does not carry weighs and hence, no impact on me at alll ... Bwahahahaha!
You think ppl believe your fuck condo and expat story then good for you loh. HAHAHAHA...

I don't bother to rebut you because it's too weak, doesn't require one and I'm enjoying the show of you putting in so much effort to save your fuck face. HAHAHAHA Why waste time on an online nick when we can laugh at the motherfucker clown Chen Fei IN REAL LIFE?

There! That's the expat condo borrow car clown! HAHAHAA
Old 17-05-2020, 03:23 PM
SamSter

PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE CHEN FEI TO GET FREE FUCK.

HAHAHAHAHA...KNN Shit man, this loser is pure entertainment. I look at this unemployed fuck face...HAHAHAHA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1