The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTTT View Post
Thanks for the info bro.

I'm in Dannok now. Any bro want to join me cheonging tonight or tomorrow? Give me a call +66920610050.
Check out Winner Agogo Bar.
But next door better avoid.

Anyone got cheong Dangdut joints boh?
Got good lobang?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
levelcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going to Dannok on 20 April ?? if have, maybe we can cheong together lol
Old 04-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Check out Winner Agogo Bar.
But next door better avoid.

Anyone got cheong Dangdut joints boh?
Got good lobang?
Dangdut, buay ngam lu a la..............
Old 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dangdut Discos

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Dangdut, buay ngam lu a la..............
Is it?

Dinosaurs many many arh?
Old 04-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dangdut Discos

Quote:
Is it?

Dinosaurs many many arh?
It's Jurassic Park..........
Old 05-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johncanon007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Dandok Lastest update

Hi all Cheonging sifu ~ want to ask if there's any of you going up to danok this whole month and by any chance know which farm is cheap~ last 2 month I went and gotten 1 near the PP hotel :S expensive ): and this end of the month I'm traveling to Krabi to cheong :P hehe hopefully there will be nice ~ haven't been there for some time d.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncanon007 View Post
Hi all Cheonging sifu ~ want to ask if there's any of you going up to danok this whole month and by any chance know which farm is cheap~ last 2 month I went and gotten 1 near the PP hotel :S expensive
bro, rates are depending on quality of gal u pick. i got told 280-350 from the ktvs below Oliver hotel. U can try haggling a little too :P

Let us know if you find any better farms.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=TonyCheong;8753262]Check out Winner Agogo Bar.
But next door better avoid. [QUOTE]

Winner agogo was not bad, had lots of fun there. But then fell into the hanging flower trap! lol
Old 06-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Sentinels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all Cheonging sifu ~ want to ask if there's any of you going up to danok this whole month and by any chance know which farm is cheap~ last 2 month I went and gotten 1 near the PP hotel :S expensive ): and this end of the month I'm traveling to Krabi to cheong :P hehe hopefully there will be nice ~ haven't been there for some time d.
Danok is no longer a cheap place to cheong.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

Dannok Cheong Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
It's Jurassic Park..........
Dinosaurs also got market one mah.

Quote:
Dannok Farms no longer cheap.

THB2000 gets your below average quality.
THB2500 gets you average quality.
THB3000 and above gets you above average quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTTT View Post
Winner agogo was not bad, had lots of fun there. But then fell into the hanging flower trap! lol
Told you Winner Agogo Bar not bad liao.
The rest like Fortune, Spider and Scorpion cannot make it.

Did any Aqua try to drink with you in Winner?
Old 06-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johncanon007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Dannok Cheong Discussion

Quote:
Dinosaurs also got market one mah.

Dannok Farms no longer cheap.

THB2000 gets your below average quality.
THB2500 gets you average quality.
THB3000 and above gets you above average quality.

Told you Winner Agogo Bar not bad liao.
The rest like Fortune, Spider and Scorpion cannot make it.

Did any Aqua try to drink with you in Winner?

I know ! I paid Once 350 for a Laos girl :C
Old 07-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!
Re: Dannok Cheong Discussion

hi bros,

wanted to go to hatyai/danok then to bkk. was reading through the thread and decided that i might be going to explore this place alone or maybe if a friend if i can find one.

should be travelling from 14may to 16may in danok then 16may to 20may in bkk.

i had been to hatyai last year for a short trip, pretty comfortable with the place (channivet etc for KFC girls)

but totally newbie to danok. in fact, google got me almost next to no info and i believe this is actually the best place to source for info already.

some questions i have and i hope some senior bros like TonyCheong can help answer (in fact bro, its your FR that got me decided to go danok and try!)

1) Transportation: i'm planning to fly from SG to Hatyai via tiger airways. so when i reach hatyai airport, how do i get to danok? need not be the cheapest but at least comfortable and not so expensive. if so, whats the market rate so that i won't get chopped?

also, because i will be flying to bkk from hatyai airport, how much is it to go to the airport from danok? and how much time do you advise i should leave for me to get to the airport in time and not miss my flight?

2) Hotel: what's the hotel that i should be looking to stay in? preferably got bathtub and not so run-down. budget wise if can keep below SGD50-60 will be good. also, location of hotel near farms?

3) Girls: any farms to recommend? are the farms close to the each other? what's the market rate to go for nowadays? i prefer thai over than the laos/myanmar girls. still possible to find them in farms? LT preferred too. service wise i know can be a hit and miss, but at least with more recommendations from bros here, higher chance to get a good one.

4) Clubbing: what are the places to go to club? how much are the drinks there? normal clubs like those in bkk or coyote style like those in sg must buy LD and hang flowers? if so, whats the cost of LD and flowers too?

sorry for all the questions cos its probably gonna be my first time on a trip alone and to LOS and i can't really speak thai, just want to enjoy my trip and also work out my expenses and budget.

thanks!
Old 07-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyhere View Post
in fact, google got me almost next to no info and i believe this is actually the best place to source for info already.
You are wrong! Depends on what you type in the searchbox, you will get alot of results... especially from tripadvisor..... Anyway, will answer your questions from what I can recall as I've been thru the same route.

Quote:
1) Transportation: i'm planning to fly from SG to Hatyai via tiger airways. so when i reach hatyai airport, how do i get to danok? need not be the cheapest but at least comfortable and not so expensive. if so, whats the market rate so that i won't get chopped?
Hatyai airport is very small. At the ground floor, there is a taxi counter and you can just tell them you want to hire a taxi to Danok. Cost is around 1000bht if not wrong. If got friend, can share the cost. Other alternatives involve taking those minivans at a cheaper rate, but you have to wait till it's full before they move off. Else you can take a bus to the bus terminal and change to another bus to Danok from there.

Quote:
also, because i will be flying to bkk from hatyai airport, how much is it to go to the airport from danok? and how much time do you advise i should leave for me to get to the airport in time and not miss my flight?
Give yourself about an hour travelling time. From Danok to Hatyai is about 50km. To airport, another additional 15, 20 min.

Quote:
2) Hotel: what's the hotel that i should be looking to stay in? preferably got bathtub and not so run-down. budget wise if can keep below SGD50-60 will be good. also, location of hotel near farms?
Danok is a very small town, all within walking distance, unless it's KPK area. A motorcycle can get u there in less than 5min. Nothing much to do during the day. Along the 2 sides of the town, you can find a lot of hotels there. Rate is about rm80/day on average, so it's within your budget. As for which hotels got bathtub, you have to check with google as there are a few of them. Farms are also within walking distance on both sides.

Quote:
3) Girls: any farms to recommend? are the farms close to the each other? what's the market rate to go for nowadays? i prefer thai over than the laos/myanmar girls. still possible to find them in farms? LT preferred too. service wise i know can be a hit and miss, but at least with more recommendations from bros here, higher chance to get a good one.
No recommendations from me as it's all based on individual's preference. But some cheongsters here will tell you which farms are good. Thing is..... go and walk around and see for yourself the quality of girls there. But do note that most of the OKTs are quite pushy..... LT is the norm there at min rm250 from the time you book the girl till next morning. You can read up alot of info from this thread. ST is about rm80/rm90 per pop.

Quote:
4) Clubbing: what are the places to go to club? how much are the drinks there? normal clubs like those in bkk or coyote style like those in sg must buy LD and hang flowers? if so, whats the cost of LD and flowers too?
Got a few clubs there also, but waiters/waitresses and the coyotes are quite pushy on the tidbits, LDs, flowers part. You might find yourself spending more than you should if you have a budget

Quote:
sorry for all the questions cos its probably gonna be my first time on a trip alone and to LOS and i can't really speak thai, just want to enjoy my trip and also work out my expenses and budget.
No need to worry about language as Danok is quite popular with Malaysians too. Can speak Eng or Mandarin there. Most can understand.

Most important thing is to keep an open mind, have fun and stay humble, especially in a foreign land even though sgd is kinda strong now. 1 more thing, rm is accepted there too at the rate of rm1 = 10thb everywhere except for 7-11 where the rate is lower.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
levelcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro guyhere... u can try Siam Thana Hotel in Dannok. if I not mistaken, tis hotel is around rm90 p/night & come wit bathtub too. tis is my favorite hotel in Dannok. all chiongin place within walking distance.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
No recommendations from me as it's all based on individual's preference. But some cheongsters here will tell you which farms are good. Thing is..... go and walk around and see for yourself the quality of girls there. But do note that most of the OKTs are quite pushy.....
Are you a Singkie? There is a Singaporean OKT at one of the farms near to Oliver hotel...... he takes good care of fellow Singkies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1