The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old 08-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
Quenton305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 【淘女网】SGlocalmassage.info【PARIS】PREMIUM CHIO SYT!无敌海底捞月.BEST HDLY.TEASING.BM.HJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootallucan View Post
PARIS ☎ 8360 8010 ☎ PARIS

PREMIUM CHIO SYT!
Boobs Massage + SUPERB HDLY + MOSHA

*PARIS had many years of massage, 100% no bullshit*
*100% REAL PHOTO! 照片保证是她本人!
DUE TO PERSONAL REASON, FACE HAD BEEN COVERED. BUT GURANTEE CHIO!*

Personal Data

Name : PARIS
Origin : LOCAL
Ht/Wt : 168/47
Bustline : 36C
Languages : Chinese & English

SERVICE SHE PERFORM/ALLOW
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services]

[Whole Body Essence Oil Massage] [全身按摩推油]
*She will be sexy lingerie 性感睡衣*
-Physical relaxation
Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
-Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains
-Release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
-Greater flexibility and range of motion
-Enhanced energy and vitality
-Help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears

[Authentic Chinese Mixed Thai Style Massage With Shiatsu] [专业经络推拿穴位按摩和指压]
*Good Strength With Accuracy In Hitting The Right Spot. No Short Cut & Is Hard Working, its better than TCM*
����������

[Autoroaming] [触摸上半身]
*You Will Be Allow To Caress Her upper Body During The Session*

[Head & Abdomen Treatment] [头和腹部按摩]
*She Can Do Great Head Massage To Reduce Migraine & Headaches. Your Shoulder & Neck Will Loosen Up Too!*

[Juagen] [专业正宗抓根]
*Your manhood therapy. She will massage acupoints around your balls and penis with good hand movement. To Promote Better Sexual Life. *

[SUPERB HDLY] [无敌海底捞月]
*This is her killer move!
U NEVER KNOW WHAT IS BEST TILL YOU TRY HER

Performing erotic hand movement on your dick and balls.
A MUST try!*

����������++

[Mo Sha] [磨沙]
*Exfoliating & Refreshing Of Your Body Using Ginger Salt & Milk Cream*
����������

[Teasing Massage] [调情按摩]
*Her magic finger will make you shiok shiok & song song*
����������

[BooBs Massage] [性感胸推]
*She will use her boobs and nipples to massage you, shiok!*
����������

[Hand job] [打飞机]
*This Is Her ULTIMATE Showdown! Be Taken Aback By How GOOD She Is Able Pump Your Sexual Adrenaline To Da Max!
Her gentle touch and slow body touch will make you surrender in no time*
����������

[Attitude & GFE] [服务态度/女朋友感觉]
*Guarantee good attitude and good massage, not a time watcher & powerful kc feel.
保证按摩好,态度好,女朋友感觉强*
����������

*Services She Don't Perform/Allow
[Service Not Mentioned Above]

STRICTLY NO BJ. BBBJ. CIM. FJ!
NOTE : PARIS ONLY ACCEPT 60MIN PACKAGE!
NO 90/120MIN PACKAGE AVAILABLE.

Her Charges:

$120/ FULL Massage Package
Boobs Massage + SUPERB HDLY
With HJ/60 Mins

So sexy looks, seem like a must try gem
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-08-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 16893 / Power: 36
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 【淘女网】SGlocalmassage.info【PARIS】PREMIUM CHIO SYT!无敌海底捞月.BEST HDLY.TEASING.BM.HJ

☆☆☆❤PARIS PREMIUM CHIO SYT Boobs Massage + SUPERB HDLY + MOSHA ❤☆☆☆

Consolidated MR For Paris

She was awesome~ken6890
HDLY/HJ= Out of the world~tnn lover
Money well spend ~Moria
Her unique HDLY is superb and sensual~ smallhollow
Shiok till max ~66666666
Definitely RTM for sure Hunter208
Mosha + HDLY combo is no joke seriously~ 13Prince
she has mastered the art of HDLY~ johnnyo
a “sexsational” experience~ GilaCow
Best in the industry ~ jessieisabitch
Best HDLY I encounter so far~ Blooberry86
the best service for your money's worth ~ SMRTLTD
~ Oh My god I really enjoy this feeling thepledge
Super enjoy and satisfied session ~ DAMPER
Paris is perfect for me~ jobloggs4
her mosha hdly already improving and evolving ~ GilaCow
I'm addicted to Paris hdly~ hornyhonry
she genuinely tried to please customers ~ hayate9000
Her HDLY is unforgettable experience in my life ~tangmartin99
enjoyable and unforgotten session~ Newbie
enjoyable good services with no shortcut ~ Starrysky
awesome hdly and hj ~Pokarisweat
Worth every buck~Eatdrinkman
a great satisfying ~Cookies
Paris is the overall package ~I am Kuma
HDLY/HJ: 10/10 - By far the best~ Bonkeholic
One word! Amazing~ wsx305
The HDLY better than anything I’ve ever had~ KKSingapore
She definitely is top rated~ sanji
satisfied with 5 star rating~ Bonkie14
Best part is her famous HDLY~ sytdreamer
definitely worth the wait ~ KC6268
Her hdly is really unique and heavenly good ~ mmm111
unforgettable session with her~ HongKee123
Her hdly is really out of the world ~ tengku
amazing HDLY so far the best i tried~ kingsmen
Top-notch HDLY, mosha and HJ skills~ greedy

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=17666914

MR On Paris = HDLY Princess, Must Try
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
MR for Paris as promise

Had been try 2 times book her not success full to fully booked , never give up and finally successful to book her by make 3 days advance booking , I would say the wait is worth it

Since many bros wrote the MR for this hot gem Paris ,so i just write down a some conclusion for her.

She is a local ML, can speak very well in both english and chinese too , so communicate with her is totally not a problem , ice break very fast , feel very comfortable with her, not like other PRC that can only speak chinese

She is attractive sweet lovely girl with a nice body shape and smoothy skin, her pair of melons looks so delicious, confirm 100% wont reject , HDLY is best of the best , the most exciting part that can make you go to heaven , you got to try it to experience yourself

When the moment to be with her, she always giving me nice feeling, and response.
In the moment, Paris is like your lover, your girl friend.

She did her job excellent with very good attitude

No words can describe what i want to express, She definitely is top rated in my chiongster life,
please take care of this rare and precious gem.

RTM for sure and will continue support this local gem , hard to find others HDLY can do better than her , definitely worth the money spend and guarantee satisfied
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Had a session tonight and can only confirm 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Place is amazing clean nicely decorated cozy world class

Her demeanor is nice and caring from the time I met her to the hug on the way out the door

Her body is absolutely amazing. Tall thin small. Amazing

The HDLY better than anything I’ve ever had.

Finish solid. price fair and she refused tip!!

For sure RTM
Support paris and up for the mrs

Next up :

Old 09-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66666666 View Post
Met this beautiful mei mei (Paris) yesterday night and had a wonderful session:

Her HDLY combine with mosha is the best of the best i ever try before , no one can compare so far I met , whole body was teasing by her hands with mosha , very very slow and long , enjoy the mosha moving on my body , when her hand go under my 2IC area to perform HDLY , the feeling is so exciting and so song , make me like going to heaven which i keeping soft moaning when her hands go slowly in and out my little bro

After the back part finished , ask me turn over , this time she start her mosha bend down her body slowly down from my nipples area to little bro , OMG ! When she bend down her beautify pair of big melon is just on top of my eyes , how can i miss this given chance to hold and lick her sent in melon

Looks : 8.5/10 Beautiful and sweet, nice sparkling eyes with long hair.
Body : 8.5/10 curvy bod, sexy and fair smooth skin.
Boods: 8.5/10 Big nice shape, C cup, soft but supple, really nice to hold and lick
HDLY+mosha : 10/10 ,this is special , the longest and sensual i had ever had , I love the feeling very much , shiok till max
HJ : 9/10 gentle and steady , cant control long as before that HDLYis too excited about 5 mins I KO surrender in her hand and shoot out everything
GFE : 9/10 Accommodating , easy to get comfortable .
RTF : Yes…planning for next appointment , big head control by small head to go again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter208 View Post
After met with this hot gem Paris , i must say she is one of the ML girls i had tried so far

The best HDLY + HJ I have ever got from the many girls i had tried,shiok to the max as many bros mention is true , no commercial feel at all and gfe gao gao

Good looking , nice attitude , excellent service , great figure , hard working try her best to please you

I think it is very very unlikely to find any girl with a service standard that can match Adele

Will definitely RTM for sure

Overall rating : 9.5/10

Next up :

Old 09-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support paris
Old 09-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatdrinkman View Post

If by seeing the silhouette of photos and you think she’s pretty and sexy, wait till you see her in person. Dream OL fantasy come true. The magic of her hands and fingers when she’s working on your manhood is also one of a kind. Takes a lot of concentration to control from misfiring. Worth every buck just for the massage, hdly and a gorgeous gfe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies View Post

Very hardworking girl full of charm

Her hdly pattern more than badminton lol and it will be sure to leave a great satisfying impression in both your mind and dick to made you rtm for more
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Kuma View Post

Paris is the overall package!!
Pretty with a nice figure. Every part of her is in perfect shape and size

HJ was great. And HDLY was out of this world.
Have to try to believe it.

Already planning for my next visit!!

Next up :

Old 09-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 9
Hunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Night bump for paris
Old 10-08-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Can't go wrong with this beautiful lady if you need a decent massage followed by an unforgettable release. In my previous MR last year, I commented on the 15 minutes that I wasted thanks to my early release. I have since managed to control myself to enjoy the strokes even more. And as some bros have already mentioned, she is much fitter now due to regular workouts

IMO, she has mastered the art of HDLY. There was no need for me to prompt her to stop or go slower during that part as she knew exactly when to react accordingly. After so many visits, I've lost count the number of times my throbbing 2IC ejaculated so forcefully that it ended everywhere

Hope this MR helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhollow View Post
Paris reviews

Success booked Paris 2 days ago , her massage is not bad definitely not piano type . Her unique HDLY is superb and sensual I really enjoys the most , really song song till max , unforgettable session which i ever had . Outside can't compare with her.
She is beautiful , charming , friendly and cheerful girl , please treat her well

Appearance: 9/10 charming and chio
Boobs: 9/10 nice C boobs
Body: 9/10 (I like the size, good hug)
HDLY/HJ: 9/10 excellent , out of the world
Massage: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 behaves just like my girlfriend
Damage: $120 plus tips , money will spend

Rtf: definitely for sure

Next up :

Old 10-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
Moria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoria deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support paris thread
Old 10-08-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie View Post

My first time going for HDLY and HJ and i am glad i have given my first time to Paris.

During my visit i not sure what to expect and was very shy.
Luckily she notice my shyness and guide me through the whole process and even guide my hand to her body knowing that i feel shy to touch her.

During her hj session she even lean her breast towards me hinting me to enjoy it.
The whole Hdly and hj was an enjoyable and unforgotten session for me and i look forward for many more to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrysky View Post

she is pretty , visited her a fews times already
sweet voice pretty face plus good services with no shortcut , she is the first to made me nearly cum during hdly part but luckily I managed to control it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokarisweat View Post

Paris is the full package.

Looks + figure + boobs + awesome hdly and hj.
Every visit is a pleasant surprise. And her hdly really is someting u have to try to believe.

Writing this FR makes me wanna book a slot with her immediately.
But guess i have to self services first
Hopefully i get to visit her soon

Next up :

Old 10-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support paris
Old 10-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Support paris and camping for more mr

Next up :

Old 10-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 9
Hunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunter208 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Night bump for paris
Old 11-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Support paris and camping for more mr

Next up :

Old 11-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Support paris
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal