The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 17-01-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Hi my humble FR for Lady 49

Finally managed to book her after multiple attempt.

Very soft spoken lady and preferred to speak Chinese than English or Vietnamese.

Helped me to shower and felt very pampered like baby.

Massage was very decent and when she start to took off her top and bottom, her white colour lacy G-String was really turn me on.

Almost wanted to slide side of her G-string and put my rod to whack her.

B2B was good as her pop up nipple make me feel ever more horny.

Finally the best part, lick my nipple and help me to HJ. However, unable to control my hand play around her abalone and gettin wet and watery.

Slowly, I inserted 1 finger and follow by 2 fingers and can really see she enjoyed a lot and lifted her head to my position and we have a very long DFK and ejected out.

Now I finally know why she is a ANG PAI there.

We visit her for sure but must see if she will be available.

Please upz my point if you feel my FR worth the reading. Thank you

FYI, if you looking for good and hard massage, can consider 88. Visited her 3 times and I think it’s time to change to another girl.
Old 18-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

how is no.2 and no.9? worth a try?
Old 18-01-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhands View Post
Anyone has the new tele? Regular at LS1 but want to try new girls but cannot see the pictures anymore..

Texted captain but he say tele down lol.

Had a convo with Ken recently and was told they do have photos of the ladies but now these are only for their counter staff to know which lady working.
They will not publish these daily photos to outsiders now as some bastards abuse the previous system and send the ladies photos all over the media.
Many of these ladies have families back home who do not know they are in this industry.
He does not care what the Princess shops do as they are separate now and he is not responsible for their ladies.... but all LS 1&2 ladies under him will not have photos on internet.
You can view the lady photos at the counter from the staff device.
Old 18-01-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
superdoggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't go for v60 no good service like a died fish on look okok only😂
Old 18-01-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

I tried V88 and V49. Have to admit V49 wins hands down but since she's getting so popular, I guess I will have to try others. Any recommendations?
Old 18-01-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Had a convo with Ken recently and was told they do have photos of the ladies but now these are only for their counter staff to know which lady working.
They will not publish these daily photos to outsiders now as some bastards abuse the previous system and send the ladies photos all over the media.
Many of these ladies have families back home who do not know they are in this industry.
He does not care what the Princess shops do as they are separate now and he is not responsible for their ladies.... but all LS 1&2 ladies under him will not have photos on internet.
You can view the lady photos at the counter from the staff device.
Indeed that why 38 told me she blurred out her photos.
Now have to admire her beauty face to face.
Already booked her for the weekend. Exciting times!
Old 18-01-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaka0124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just sharing my story with one of the ls lady whom i had developed feelings.

many months ago after mco, i restarted visiting ls. it was then i met this young lady. it was a special session where i felt everything was great. i then started visiting once or every 2 weeks for the same girl.

a few months later of revisiting the same lady, things escalated abit. i started booking a few hours a week. during all these sessions, we will have deep passionate kissings and tongue fight. she will always tell me she likes me. and of a sudden, i developed a strong feelings for her. and i started to message her more. but, the response will be slow. it is only when i asked for her booking slot then i will receive response promptly. this goes on for a while. i started to tell her that i had fall in love with her during the session and she will reciprocate with the same words that she love me. but everytime after rching home at night when i message her, there will not be much response.even if there is , it will be just an emoji or saying she is busy ect. very cold response.
then one day i decided to her out for meal. during the meal, things just seems normal and later back to the shop, she will have a very passionate session with me. but again, upon rching home , the chat goes silent again.

it just made me realized that i am just her customer. it broke my heart.
she is a popular girl. i am sure she had alot ppl brining her out. i think i am just being stupid, hoping that i am that special someone to her.

as she is young, i tried asking her not to come back to work here anymore. go find other normal job but from the responses, money is very important. i just felt painful that she will ends up in this line for the rest of her 20s. it saddened me alot.

it seems that they can play the game very well. even at a young age, they just did it so well. their mind was so tough
Old 18-01-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JacobLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the password for johor69.com ?
Old 20-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bibibibububu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobLow View Post
whats the password for johor69.com ?
Counter said the password was set by hacker. Hacker hack the website request LS for money.
Old 20-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Hkhv1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka0124 View Post
I believe just SOP for all gal.
I’m experiencing the same thing which only reply if you type the keyword “booking” ~
Old 21-01-2024, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
Joesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibibibububu View Post
Counter said the password was set by hacker. Hacker hack the website request LS for money.
Thanks for the info bro!
Old 21-01-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zekesage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went near ksl. Random viet. Told me she was 26. Fairly good svc. Catbath and bbbj, hj until release. Gfe was nice. Tried to ask for pics from counter but gt rejected. Said tht all her girls young and give gd svc. I think it was okay. Will try others.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stahl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdoggy View Post
Don't go for v60 no good service like a died fish on look okok only😂
totally agree with u
Old 22-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka0124 View Post

many months ago after mco, i restarted visiting ls. it was then i met this young lady. it was a special session where i felt everything was great. i then started visiting once or every 2 weeks for the same girl.

a few months later of revisiting the same lady, things escalated abit. i started booking a few hours a week. during all these sessions, we will have deep passionate kissings and tongue fight. she will always tell me she likes me. and of a sudden, i developed a strong feelings for her. and i started to message her more. but, the response will be slow. it is only when i asked for her booking slot then i will receive response promptly. this goes on for a while. i started to tell her that i had fall in love with her during the session and she will reciprocate with the same words that she love me. but everytime after rching home at night when i message her, there will not be much response.even if there is , it will be just an emoji or saying she is busy ect. very cold response.
then one day i decided to her out for meal. during the meal, things just seems normal and later back to the shop, she will have a very passionate session with me. but again, upon rching home , the chat goes silent again.

it just made me realized that i am just her customer. it broke my heart.
she is a popular girl. i am sure she had alot ppl brining her out. i think i am just being stupid, hoping that i am that special someone to her.

as she is young, i tried asking her not to come back to work here anymore. go find other normal job but from the responses, money is very important. i just felt painful that she will ends up in this line for the rest of her 20s. it saddened me alot.

it seems that they can play the game very well. even at a young age, they just did it so well. their mind was so tough
Glad you realised this before you sink deeper. At least she is up front on her intention rather than making you believe you are in a relationship.
Old 22-01-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaka0124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandalittle View Post
Glad you realised this before you sink deeper. At least she is up front on her intention rather than making you believe you are in a relationship.
I would like to say, I had stopped going ls for a few months. Advising bros, the love in here may not be real. Who knows.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1