The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
wbd7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150 2036 PRC recommendations

Hi bro, sorry im a newbie here, can u teach me what is the meaning of code CAT 150 2036 means? Thanks hahaa!
Old 03-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post
Another WL I like to recommend are An An and Lan Lan (Nickname (小辣椒). Both are hardworking gals which i try many times. French is depands on them.
When the above folks asked you if the whores whom you promoted french or not, you apparently tried to evade the truth and simply said depends on them. This is another very obvious modus operandi of a paid promoter. If you are really a genuine punter, you would have no qualm telling us openly with answer like, "She frenched me but not sure if she frenches others", or "No, she didn't allow Frenching!" etc. FYI, I can spot a promoter from a mile based on my decade experience in SBF.

As I said before, I am not stopping you from promoting whores in your shops just like some folks here (no need to mention nicks as they are quite obvious), but make sure your details and services rendered by the whores are reasonably accurate. In fact most genuine punters welcome genuine intels whether they are from a paid promoter with vested interest or not ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

They told me they see customers and French one . Do you know you are very busybody. I post my FR got your f...king business.WHO U THINK YOU ARE TO COMMENT ON MY POST. To me you are a F..ker
Old 03-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Give you a warning stop writing on my post. MAX_PRIEST. So what i promote the girls there isit your business. U better f oft from my post
Old 03-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
When the above folks asked you if the whores whom you promoted french or not, you apparently tried to evade the truth and simply said depends on them. This is another very obvious modus operandi of a paid promoter. If you are really a genuine punter, you would have no qualm telling us openly with answer like, "She frenched me but not sure if she frenches others", or "No, she didn't allow Frenching!" etc. FYI, I can spot a promoter from a mile based on my decade experience in SBF.

As I said before, I am not stopping you from promoting whores in your shops just like some folks here (no need to mention nicks as they are quite obvious), but make sure your details and services rendered by the whores are reasonably accurate. In fact most genuine punters welcome genuine intels whether they are from a paid promoter with vested interest or not ...
Got your business isit u fucket
Old 06-12-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster (M)

Hi Bros

I ensure the girls i recommend is worth trying. The max_priest is telling lies.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Try Yi Yi and Xiao Mi 双飞yesterday, they have given me a super good service. Sad to hear that Xiao Mi is leaving soon
Old 09-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
That is exactly the traits of a whore promoter ... came on as a newbie and only write FR on whores from one shop. Isn’t that obvious??!

If you have nothing to worry, why are u feeling agitated and defensive especially if you are “clean”?!

Whether you have vested interest in L2036 or got paid as a OKT runner, it doesn’t really matter to genuine punters, but make sure you provide reasonably accurate info ... and u are free to promote your whores so long Boss Sammyboyfor and/or Cengis didn’t approach u to pay for advertising fee here.
initially I was not entirely sure if he is a whore promoter. wow but when I saw his aggressive and vulgar response, and the way he fiercely defend OKT David...I can be 100% certain that this Billylai is a clone promoter

his style is a exact replica of the 1649 whore promoter. whenever anyone post a negative FR on 1649 whore or feedback about the nasty attitude of old bitch OKT auntie, the clone will bombard u with long paragraphs of vulgarities and personal attack

there's nothing wrong with being a paid promoter for any GL house. but it seems like even the whore promoter exudes the same bad attitude of the OKT

and oh yes, I can affirm that OKT David is quite rude and nasty. I avoid his house too. If I want any of 2036, I will outcall from other houses
Old 09-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
initially I was not entirely sure if he is a whore promoter. wow but when I saw his aggressive and vulgar response, and the way he fiercely defend OKT David...I can be 100% certain that this Billylai is a clone promoter

his style is a exact replica of the 1649 whore promoter. whenever anyone post a negative FR on 1649 whore or feedback about the nasty attitude of old bitch OKT auntie, the clone will bombard u with long paragraphs of vulgarities and personal attack

there's nothing wrong with being a paid promoter for any GL house. but it seems like even the whore promoter exudes the same bad attitude of the OKT

and oh yes, I can affirm that OKT David is quite rude and nasty. I avoid his house too. If I want any of 2036, I will outcall from other houses
If the girls in 2036 has only minimal services to offer then why call them from other houses?
I had 1 not too good experience in 2036, went there because I heard got Pretty girls.
The other girl from 2036 was ok but I think went back already. After that I did not go 2036 many other house to try.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 09-12-2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exactly!

Somehow the mentaltiy of OKTs in gl is a bit weird. They sort of feel lose face if they nice to punters. Its sort of their industry norm of being rude to punters to make them survive. And i guess some OKTs felt they not pressurize punters enough when they feel business bad. So the worse their business is, they tend to pressurize walk-in punters more, and the business became even worse.

Quote:

Old 10-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

A classic case was the Golden Monkey of Lorong 8. Haven't seen him for ages. Wonder where he is now

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Exactly!

Somehow the mentaltiy of OKTs in gl is a bit weird. They sort of feel lose face if they nice to punters. Its sort of their industry norm of being rude to punters to make them survive. And i guess some OKTs felt they not pressurize punters enough when they feel business bad. So the worse their business is, they tend to pressurize walk-in punters more, and the business became even worse.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GGYY089478 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don,t like WL for 2036
Old 11-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
A classic case was the Golden Monkey of Lorong 8. Haven't seen him for ages. Wonder where he is now
Who is the Golden Monkey?
Old 11-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Btw David is not a OKT he is only a partner
Old 11-12-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

Re: L2036 promoter got roasted!

Quote:
And now u are making it so obvious ... defending OKT David so agggressively ... No one in his right mind would bother to do that if he/she is unrelated to him. Am I correct?

Tell OKT David that the realisation of his spanking white Merc C180 Coupe (which is parked at the front corner of the shop usually) is because of the patronage from the punters. Without the continued business from punters, he may have to sell his Merc coupe. Henceforth, do not be “quai lan” to clients and better to advice his whores to buck up or pack up if anyone doesn’t measure up to CAT150 standard. Albeit $150 is nothing these days, the whores jolly well know this is the price tag beforehand. If they can’t accept this price tag, they should not step foot in GL in the first place. Am afraid this is the harsh reality.

Last but not least, learn how to be a good online whore promoter. What you have done so far is not helping the business of L2036.
Btw David car is not white. Its grey. I wondering did u go in and sit at the hall. No car parking did not mean no business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread