The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
P Massage without GQ

Not sure if there’s a FR for this place already, but I went in and ask for normal massage 1 hour ($48). Overall place was ok. I’m just looking for a good massage without any GQ, counter asked if wanna take their P massage equivalent at $78 but thought to myself no thanks, I hate this P massage thing.

The lady who attended to me was a ok looking SYT, brought me to 2nd level. Cut Long story short, her massage was ok as I’m used to harder massage but can see that she put in effort and didn’t show black face even after she asked if wanna take the P massage and I rejected. She was very careful to avoid the sensitive areas, but there’s still the occasional accident brushing (due to me making slight movements when her hands are near haha). During the massage we chatted quite a bit and halfway through when I think I had built enough chemistry with her, I ask her if she massage little bro and she said no. So I asked if I topup to P massage can help me cum (small head taking over), she said no too, that’s just massage the area and doesn’t mean HJ and she don’t give HJ. in the end I thought heck it, just top up another $28 to see how skilful she is at P massage.

She started the P massage, which is different from what I experience in other places and somehow make my little bro wake up to his fullest. I asked her again for the GQ but still a no, but she said I can do it myself if I want. Wah my first time doing it myself in a MP while she’s still massaging the area. So I just whip up my little bro which she quickly used a towel to cover to prevent outside from seeing, but I adjusted it so that she can still see it and started stroking. Weird feeling to be honest, but as she is massaging around the area and looking at me while I stroke myself, for some reason I find it very arousing (didn’t know I have this fetish haha). Continued to stroke and occasionally just use my little bro to touch her hand. As I came close to cumming, I aimed at her hand and unload onto her hand and arm. She was looking at it and said in Chinese ‘Wah you cum a lot’. I looked down and saw that it’s true, haven’t cum so much for a Long while. I asked her if she wanna taste, she laugh and said I’m naughty. Told me to go shower as time is up, but as I’m getting up, I saw her wiping my cum off her hand with the towel and as she’s going out, I saw her bring that hand to her face. I’m imagining she may be smelling it... haha.

After my shower, she came in with a drink and as I’m wearing back my clothes, we had some small chat. She asked me to go look for her again and said next time still will not have HJ though. I asked her for a surprise then if it’s not HJ the next time and pointed to my mouth, she laughed again and say ‘no, At Least not in the shop during the opening hours’. I pushed my luck and said if I go when they about to close then only left both of us in the shop? She gave a girlish grin and say ‘don’t think too much’ before ending with a ‘come back soon, today release so much then next few days will be easier to swallow’ or in her words ‘别太久才来,今天这么多下次会比较容易吞‘

Think I’m going to try my luck again soon and see if she indeed means I can CIM and she will swallow, but also sharing contact with reputable bros here to see if anyone can get even more. While she’s not the prettiest SYT I have seen, but thinking of unloading into her mouth or even more makes me damn gian since she will not even offer a HJ now.

Those who want contact or contact exchange welcome to leave msg here.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 13
damonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: P Massage without GQ

Interested please share ctc
Old 10-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
abcsex is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share ctc?
Old 10-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -111 / Power: 0
hitherto776 hitherto776
Dear bro kindly share this contact of yours, the idea of trying to push is very thrilling. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brendanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested! Share with me Im neww
Old 10-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I should have tried wanking myself while the ML doing her P massage, but since P massage for me only top up $20 and HJ another $10, i didn't think about that. maybe will try that next time can save $10 and also got ML looking at me while i wanking....kinky.

bro, is this place at Jalan besar ?
Old 10-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I should have tried wanking myself while the ML doing her P massage, but since P massage for me only top up $20 and HJ another $10, i didn't think about that. maybe will try that next time can save $10 and also got ML looking at me while i wanking....kinky.

bro, is this place at Jalan besar ?
Nope it’s in the west. First time I tried wanking off while ML looking and doing p massage, hoping for more actions next time, Better Still If the actions are free
Old 11-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
eric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric998 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi can share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 11-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Nope it’s in the west. First time I tried wanking off while ML looking and doing p massage, hoping for more actions next time, Better Still If the actions are free
No HJ but can push for cim? I think she is just scamming u to go back I guess..

U top up for P shitty massage and still u gota pcc yourself even if u wanna pay for HJ??

Bro I think u should Sian her and piak her outside instead lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-12-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Lol, good idea maybe i can follow your examples
Old 11-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
Kadoc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKadoc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting... Pls share contacts bro.. Thkq
Old 11-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Shared contact with some bros here, looking forward to the FR
Old 11-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing ctc?
Old 11-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting ML behaviour, mind sharing this girl?
Old 11-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, to be able to wank yourself in front of the ML who is watching & at the same time massaging u is really a thriller, those who hv done it before will noe ..

She is hving the free show & u are hving the thriller,

Yeah!...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1