The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunday tale - Naughty Maids series.

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

After she reached home and lock herself in the room,she took out cash she received from her senior as some allowance. she counted and recounted.
She was thrilled to make so much money in single day, much more than her master's monthly salary

When she returned to her master's house to work, she was mistreated and taunted by her senior, who told other neighbours that she was from traitor's family.

She made up her mind to leave, as she now despised her senior as latter's monthly salary was so pathetic.

Her master persuaded her to stay on as she need his help to pay for her father's illness.
She was admanant to leave as she now richer than him, and she had turned to the dark side of flesh trade.
He then reminded her of the contract ,how she repay him for breaking of contract.
She said confidently''I will pay"
Her master was shocked that she got money to pay.
and she paid fully (which was half of what she received from her senior at saloon.)
She then left.
Senior maid look at her, thinking '' hmmmph! got money ?? ( to other maids ): see? she must have gotten her inheritance from her late grandpa who made so much money from his Capitalist master, Uncle Satan (US).
Tran left , don't care about what people said.

She went all the way to saloon after bribing sentry soldiers who guarded the town borders .

Teresa was at the counter, looking at computer when Tran call her boss
Teresa was surprised to see her ,so do other girls who was sitting on chair waiting for customers.
Tran told her that she had quitted her job as maid and decided to work here .

Gals were happy to see her.

Tran immediately went to girl's room to get changed into white dress and sat besides her seniors, who then offer advice to her..
Old 10-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS please continue your nice story.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 23-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Sorry for not updating.

To continue:

Tran sat for hours before walk-in customer came in.
All her seniors were busy with customers because they had booked them,as these girls were well known in Vietnam sex forums.

A customer walk-in, Teresa was in counter with her assistant.
Her assistant,attended to him, he was first timer and he had no specific gal in mind.
While receptionist look at the names of free white and pink category girls, Teresa then interrupt the process by asking him how much he was willing to pay.
He replied about 5 million dong. She calculate by her smart phone- about USD 200. She then asked how he knew about this place. He replied by saying he read forum about this place.
Teresa smiled and said she recommended new girl to serve him.
and she assured him that he won't be dissappointed'

Teresa then shouted Violet. Violet

Tran looked up when she heard her boss calling out her callsign.
She came out of the staff room and stood in front of them.
Teresa asked him '' how about this one? she will give you sextisfing experience.

He accept her arrangement as he had no choice.

Teresa then accept 5 million dong and told him to go to room xx.
Tran took him to the room.

where he sat on barber chair and she washed his hair, apply shampoo then rubba his head.
He chit chat with her.
she smiled cheerfully and nodded.

When she finished washing hair.
She unbutton his shirt, saying she will take off his shirt to prevent water from wetting his shirt.

He agreed and took off his shirt which she hung it on the wall hook.

She then took him to another part where he sat on another seat and she provide hair treatment , then use shower of water to wash hair,
Then his head was under hair dryer .
She then examined his finger remarking that his finger nail need to trim

(sorry continued on Christmas, and I need to go to bed,)
Old 23-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bonai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 25-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

He replied her by saying" no need. I always trim nails on every Sundays without fail.''

He :now, I am topless in front of you. why don't you reciprocate ?

She looked at him, seeing his lustful face, she understood and smiled.
She removed her dress and stood naked and smiled.

His eyes widened, as she not wearing underwear underneath.

" I saw all the videos posted by someone regarding your place. All girls wear sexy lingeries?"

She replied ' I am just an intern.''

He: wat ? you are greenhorn? how dare your boss deceive me by saying you got experience? show me what you do.

She smiled and frenched him as he sat on chair , hair was in the drying machine.

Then she licked his nipples and unzipped his pant. pulling out his penis and rub rub .
Then she move downwards to blowjob his penis.

After a long while, he told her to stop as hairdryer had stopped.

She lift up hair dryer and led him out to another compartment where there was massage bed.

He lied on his back and she sat on his buttock and gyrating her hips, her pubic hair around her vagina tickling his buttock.
He was aroused.

Later, she lick his back, then go down,spreading his buttock to see inside, then use medium sized cotton stick to insert and turned ..

He went aaaahhh

She pull down cotton stick to see brownish stain.

Then she went to the table to take out bottle of lotion. and then spread his buttock to clean with cloth filled with cleaning lotion.

Then she asked him to lift his backside up and began ass-licking and penis carressing..
Old 26-12-2018, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good nice story, waiting for update..
Old 26-12-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 26-12-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the nice updates here, more please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1